The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maps of Celvia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firehazard
The light and the darkness all in one baby
The light and the darkness all in one baby
firehazard

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Maps of Celvia Empty
PostSubject: Maps of Celvia   Maps of Celvia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:03 am

Maps of Celvia Fullmap1

Basic map.( I did not make the map but it was open for use for rps. We did however make up the names and edit the map)

Maps of Celvia Territorymap
Blue is the territory of Bella Luna. Once the entire land traveled to see the capital of Celvia when it was a united world. Once Celvia broke apart Bella Luna was born. The kingdom still flourishes yet something seems amiss. Unity or maybe the fact the only races that walk the streets without damnation are the more human looking ones.The princess that is underway of becoming the queen promises to change that.

Gold is no mans territory( a vacation spot that is protected by the dwarfs that live in the mountains. The only way to gain entry into the valley is to go though the mountain cave the dwarfs maintain. If you dare to shed blood without just cause beware the dwarfs my just toss you over the end into a pit.

Black is Alasantres. A waste land. It was once the most lovely play in all Celvia. it had lots of water, crops, trees. Many of the nation went there to relax and enough the flowing fields. After the fall the only thing left was sand and small oasis. Not many humans stayed behind to live in such a horrid place.

Green
9finish in a few)
Back to top Go down
https://ablackandwhiteworld.aforumfree.com

Maps of Celvia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Setting :: Settings-
Jump to: