The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

All your base are belong to Jess x3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadly_denial
Inthefog

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: All your base are belong to Jess x3   Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey, I'm Jess. I'm a sophomore in high school with an addiction to writing and role playing; I'd say that I've been doing both for about five or six years. now. Nothing amazing is going on in my life at the moment... school starts this Tuesday (ew) and I'm busy using up the last of my freedom.

So here comes the whole "about me" spiel. I'm incredibly random and make offhand ninja comments. When I'm not out playing soccer on my HS team you can usually find me reading or listening to music. Sci-fi + alternative rock = entertainment. My house is pretty full-- I have three cats and one dog along with a younger sister and my parents. We get along for the most part. 'Cept when someone wants the computer 8D

Uh. So yeah. Can't really think of much else. I'm hoping to do something with animals later in my life; mebbe be the next Jane Goodall. But not with apes, cuz they scare me. x3

--Jess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HFCP
Creatureofearth

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: All your base are belong to Jess x3   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Welcome Jess. I'm beating Aisha to all these things lol

What exactly does a cat want to do on the computer that it's willing to fight for it? And for that matter a dog too? lol

Joking joking, I can be a smart ass or so my mom says... Anywho, hello!! -waves-

firehazard
The light and the darkness all in one baby
The light and the darkness all in one baby

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: All your base are belong to Jess x3   Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:12 am

Yeah large smart ass.... Lol yeah of little hfcp are not beating me but giving me time to think about the wonderous things I have to spew out to the unsuspecting fools that followed us into our new world.... hehehehe

So yes I am weird and weird and well weird. I am okay with that. Its a pleasure to meet you and have you among our group. I am sure you will fit right in here.

Well if you need anything please hesitate I mean don't hesitate to ask. One of the admins. IE Me HFCP or leannan_rain ((Whittney))..

Muhahah I have to get my princess finished -skips off into the dark cave with a head and a bag full of goodies-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ablackandwhiteworld.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All your base are belong to Jess x3   

Back to top Go down

All your base are belong to Jess x3
Page 1 of 1