The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Place a New Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:17 am

There was silence. "Can't go home...?" the sailor asked quietly.

"Violet, what are you talking about?" Father asked. "What do you mean, a dead zone. This 'Pernas?'" he looked off in the direction that the dragon had left. "He lives here?"

"But... that's impossible. The boat should be right out there..." The sailor said, pointing out to the ocean. There was no ship.

"Dammit!" Father shouted. "What, they left us high and dry? What kind of lousy operation you work for?" He asked angrily.

"Hey, they wouldn't do this!" The sailor retorted. "I don't have any more idea what's going on than you."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:48 am

Vi whispered, "Yes he does live here." Though her voice was lost under her fathers and the sailors. So instead she was silent for a moment until they were also quiet.

"You'll have to ask Pernas to find a way off," She shuddered to think that there was that there might not be. Either way she was going to be with her father now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:50 am

"I'll have to talk to him-" Father said.

"I've circled the waters around here." Pernas said, appearing suddenly. "It's... it's just like the same. Nothing out but this. Except... you've all appeared." he said slowly. "I don't know what any of this means..."

"That makes four of us." the sailor said.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 pm

'Three' Vi added silently. She knew what it meant. At least in her own little way. It meant that she was still going to be on the island but now her father and this sailor would be here too.

That or Pernas would be forced to find a way off the island. She shuddered to think of it. Her hand rubbed nervously across her forearm.

"I need some air," heck she was standing on the beach of an island but she just wanted to get some room to think. Instead of letting any one stop her she walked away. winding her way half through the trees and half on the sand.

After much time she found a rather large rock that was stuck between the trees. She scaled it quickly enough and settled on top. Her legs tucked under her.

"What's wrong?" A little green bird piped up. He hopped down until he was standing on the rock with her. He fixed her in to his black eye.

"I'm really not sure. Call me Vi by the way," Vi said though in a way she assumed news traveled fast with talking birds.

"Pip," The little bird said, "Names Pip." He seemed quiet pleased just to say his name.

"It's nice to meet you Pip," Pip did a sort of jig but he had only hopped closer to her.

"So what's wrong exactly?" Pip asked again in a stubborn tone.

Vi let out a short sigh, "My dad's here now. I'm not sure what to do."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:41 am

"You just follow me, okay?" Pernas said, leading the other two men.

"Do you mind telling us just what in blazes is going on?" Her father asked, irritated.

"I'll tell you everything in due time, once we're inside." He said. "I understand this must all be a shock to you... and a few things confuse me, too. Vi is your daughter?"

"Yes."

"She arrived yesterday." He said. "It's all very confusing, I thought nobody was supposed to ever come here."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," the sailor said. "This island is completely uncharted."

"It's a bit more than uncharted..." Pernas said. The birds peered down at them, and the cows lifted their heads curiously.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:10 am

"Well aren't you gonna go see him?"

Vi sighed frustratedly, "I don't want to see him. I-I," she stuttered, "I don't want him to be here."

Pip did something that she assumed was a nod in bird talk. It was just a sort of head bob thing. Not quite a nod not quite a bob.

"Well, want me to spy on them for you?" Vi looked surprised but nodded slowly.

Pip took off and quickly found the gang. It seemed he landed in a lul of conversation and so he settled him self above them with the other birds. Looking down at them as if he were curiouse and not simply spying on them for Vi.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:43 am

"Listen, we just want off of this island as soon as possible." The father said

"I'm afraid." Pernas said, turning around. "That it isn't possible." he said, sighing.

"What do you mean?" The father said. "Oh, nevermind. Ralph, let's just get Violet and then get on the boat and go back out to see. Maybe we can radio the ship there."

"That won't work." Pernas said. "This island has a spell on it."

"A spell?" Ralph asked.

"Nonsense." The father said.

"It's not nonsense," Pernas said. "There's no way off. You set off in that boat, you'll end up right back here. I just checked."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:26 am

Pip made a noise of disapproval that they would take Vi away. Quickly he flitted down and landed on Pernas's shoulder. He puffed out his chest to make him self look bigger then he really was.

"Master Dragon, I don't want Vi to leave,"He shifted from foot to foot feeling strange being on the dragon's shoulder but he liked him so there didn't seem a reason to be afraid.

He ruffled his feathers and fixed Vi's fathers in one of his black eyes, "I don't think she wants to leave either." Pip made a sort of hop as if to make sure he was paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:20 am

The two other men were dumbstruck.

"I told you this island was under a spell." Pernas said. He looked at Pip. "In that case, it's just as well if there's no way off."

"You can't keep us here against our wills." The father said indignantly.

"Listen, if I could get you off, I'd let you go. However, if what Pip says is true, and Vi wants to stay here, she stays here. But don't worry - you won't have to live like animals here. I can help you get settled in."

"Sir?" Ralph said. "I think that we'd best just follow his advice."

"Well..." the father muttered, trying to swallow his pride. "Very well."

"Good" Pernas said. "Now follow me." he said, leading them towards the cave.

"Did he say 'dragon?'" Ralph asked.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 am

Pip made a noise that sounded like a snort. So far he thought that Ralph was quiet dense. He felt like saying something. That or giving him a sharp rap to the head but instead he flew off to find Vi.

She was walking back now so he found her quiet easily. He relayed the message while swooping from tree to tree. It was too bad she wasn't a dragon. otherwise they would have been there in moments. Vi made it to the garden and headed the way that Pip was leading her.

Vi was never good at directions though Pip seemed to know this. Vi stopped in front of the entrance to wait for them.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:30 am

"Well, I'll show our two new visitors to their rooms. They can get settled in while I prepare dinner." Pernas said. He turned to the new guests. "Follow me." he said, leading them. Later, he exited to mouth of the cave.

"They're getting settled in." he said to Vi. "So... that's your father?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:38 am

"Yes," Vi answered solemly. She didn't want to talk about it as she stared off in to the forest. Her face finaly turned to look up at him, "It's been a bit hectic. I didn't think he would come here. Do you mind if I just get some sleep?" She felt crushed and wasn't exactly sure why.

Pip still was sticking around but he was distracted by getting his own meal. He small curved beak cracking open a nut with tiny crunching noises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Place a New Life
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: