The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I have a do over?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:40 am

"It's called a storm and he can get hurt really bad if he's up on the mountain in this," Vi was keeping a respected distance and Pip landed on her shoulder.

He glared at her father as if he was evil. Vi patted the bird gently, "Calm down you just got hit by hail you need to rest." she smiled at Pip and he seemed to melt and nibbled on her ear lobe gently. It was a bit hard to tell but as he shifted from foot to foot he was worried about her.

Vi walked over to her father and sat down beside him, "I hope Pernas is all right." Pip ruffled his feathers.

"Master Dragon can handle anything." Vi smiled and let things laps in to silence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:43 am

About halfway up the stairs, Pernas heard a yell. That stairway just happened to have a window, and he saw the reason.

Ralph had fallen off of the top of the mountain. He turned and walked down slowly.

He walked into the room in silence. "He fell." he said solemnly, sitting down.

"Ah, well. He'll just come back again in a few days." Alar said. Then he saw the expressions on the other faces. "Well... won't he?"

"I don't know..." Pernas said.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 am

Vi frowned then looked alarmed suddenly and bolted to her feet clutching her belly, "He doesn't have to get reborn right? I'm the only girl here!" She started breathing hard and Pip had to get off of her shoulder and land on the table.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 am

"Oh yeah..." Alar said. "Then again, it wouldn't happen unless one of these two-"

"IF he comes back." Pernas said, cutting the talkative hummingbird off from finishing that sentence. "It won't be as a human. It'd probably be a cow or a bird."

"He probably hopes for the latter." The lunch-cow said.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:02 am

"So I wont spontaniously grow the sailor in my belly right?" Vi looked disgusted at the idea, "Unless." She knew he already knew the unless.

Pip looked disgusted as well but quickly spoke up, "No no. You'll be fine. He'll probably be a cow or bird." Pip landed on her shoulder and Vi sat down quietly. Still a bit tramatized that she might give birth suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:08 am

"Well, we'll just have to wait and see." Pernas said. "If so, that's probably what'll happen to you two when you die."

"I don't think I like the idea of spending eternity being dragon-food." The father said.

"You get used to it." The cow said.

"Hope to be a bird." Alar said. The father just grumbled.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:15 am

Vi frowned, "I guess I wouldn't mind." She looked at her hands already missing her thumbs.

Pip pipped up now, "What about the storm though? What are we going to do?"

Vi nodded slowly but was in agreement with Pip they were thinking about coming back as birds but it was important to think about what was happening to them now.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:24 am

"All we can do is wait till it blows over." Pernas said. "I'll go up and check at periodic times. Can't last too long." he said. "We'll be fine. We have enough in here to live comfortably until we can go outside again."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:33 am

"I can check," Vi volunteered. It was something to keep her busy and keep her away from her father at least for a little bit.

Pip rustled his feathers, "Mistress Vi I don't think that, that is a very good idea. I quite like you human."

Vi smiled and patted the bird, "I like being human too."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 am

"Good. We all agree." The father said gruffly.

There was a moment of loud silence.

"either of you two sing?" Pernas asked at length.

"Huh?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:37 am

The silence that stretched was like nails being drawn on a chalk board. Erie and a bit disturbing at once. Pernas broke it with the oddest of question. She thought for a moment. Yeah, she could. Not really trained or anything but she had been in the talent show and people had told her she was pretty good.

Her dad hadn't really been happy that she had gotten home late. He had wanted her to go out with him or something and now didn't feel like the best of times to bring that up.

Pip trilled in, "Like a bird!" Vi couldn't help but giggle as the little bird puffed it's chest out in confidence.

"Yeah, I guess I can," Vi said it quietly and Pip looked completely thrilled.

"Wait till you hear Master Dragon!" He hopped about excitedly, "He makes the island ring!"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:29 am

Pernas smiled. "Yes, Pip, I know you can sing. Coloratura tenor." he turned to the others. "Birds are always either tenors or sopranos. I've got a bunch of music in the library - I was thinking maybe we could practice some things, put on a concert or-"

"Oh, for God's sake!" The father said, standing up. "A man just died! We're stuck in this god-forsaken cuckooland, and I have to talk to a freakin' cow to keep myself form boredom!"

"I'm sorry?" the cow said.

"And Vi, what are you up to? I hardly see you. Always off with this dragon or whatever..."

Pernas was a bit taken aback, not really knowing what to say. Didn't expect this man to be railing against him.

"What are you playing at?" the father asked, turning to him. "You trying to kill us?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:43 am

"Pernas wouldn't do that," Vi answered but blushed. Pip instantly stood up for her. Strutting his way over with his feathers puffed up.

"Master Dragon is a kind dragon! He would never gobble any one up but the cows!" He seemed to ruffled up to even say any more.

Vi scooped him up in her hands as if afraid that her father would strike at the bird, "I like it here."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:23 am

"It's okay..." Pernas said to Vi and Pip, before turning to face the Father.

"I want my daughter and I off of this island." he said, fuming.

"I've told you, there isn't-"

"Then MAKE a way!" The father roared. "Of if you can't, I will."

The cow had sat down, and was chewing his cud, contemplating if he could walk away and get through the day without being eaten. Well, it was entertaining.

Alar was silent. He hadn't seen anyone stand up to Lord Dragon before... last time it was some first-time bull that didn't want to die. That didn't turn out well. Poor thing wasn't really the same after that.

"Listen, hoo-mahn, you really don't want to do that." Alar said.

"No, Alar, I won't hurt him." Pernas said. "He's just angry."

"Why don't you talk as though I'm actually here, huh?" Father said, folding his arms. "Yeah. 'Angry.' Any idea why?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:37 am

"I'm not leaving," Vi said and even Pip was silent. Looking up at her me made a little squeek but that was all. Standing up quickly Vi moved to stand behind Pernas. Peeking out from behind him she said it again, "I'm not leaving."

Pip squirmed his way out of her hands and as if to make her point clear he hopped on her shoulder once as he glared at her father, "I don't care if I become a cow or a bird when I get older."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:29 pm

The room was silent for a while.

"Well..." Pernas said, scratching his head. "This hasn't been a very good start of the day. Maybe some breakfast will help." he said, looking around hopefully. Father simply grumbled and sat back down in the chair.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 pm

Vi looked a little pale though. She sat down cautiously and her hair slid forward covering her face. A veil drawn closed and that was all. Pip hopped down and ruffled up his feathers. He wasn't about to leave and go in to the storm just to find something to eat.

Though quickly enough he busied him self with preening. It was so quiet except for the click click of Pip's beak that it was a bit oppressing.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 am

"I'll go prepare breakfast for us." Pernas said. He gestured to the cow. "You, come along." he said, walking down the hall.

"Oh joy." the cow said snarkily, following.

Father sat in the chair, grumbling. "Stuck on this god-forsaken rock that's right out of some second-rate fantasy novel."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:41 am

Silence again. Vi didn't even move and if it weren't for the rise and fall of her chest she could have been a doll sitting in her chair. Perhaps a very scary doll that you would expect to have teeth and eyes of the dead benieth the dark black hair.

Pip seemed to be effect by the silence and fell still too. Though with a bird like attention span he flittered off to parts unknown.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:37 pm

"This is highly awkward." Pernas said to the cow as they walked down the hall, to a room where Pernas could cleanly prepare it for breakfast.

"Never had family squabbles, myself." the cow said.

"Humans can get into some problems. I've seen." Pernas said, shifting into his dragon form. "Well, being stuck here, two things can happen - they can patch things up, or they can simply live on different parts of the island and never see each other."

"You could kill one of them." the cow said.

"Sometimes I think you've become desensitized to death..." Pernas muttered.

"It happens." The cow said drolly.

Just then, Alir flitted in. "The storm has stopped" he said.

"Well, that's comforting." Pernas said.

"What are you doing?" Alir asked.

"Preparing breakfast."

"But you didn't finish the last cow."

"Huh?" Pernas asked.

"Well, there's a half-eaten one right outside the cave. Can't be older than today."

"That's absurd, I haven't eaten yet today..." Pernas said.

Then he paused. Then he walked back into the parlor. Father was surprised (hadn't seen him in dragon form that much.)
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:41 am

Vi looked up at the dragon Pernas. She smiled but it disappeared, "What happened?" How she could tell something had happened not even she knew. Maybe it was the twitch of his tail or the look in his eyes. Her gut told her something though.

Pip flew back looking a bit ruffled up, "Hey Dragon Master Lord," He seemed flustered and landed on the table gathering him self, "There's two cows out there and they ain't be torn apart like that by no storm."

He shivered and his feathers stood farther up, "You ain't did that me hopes!"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:13 am

Alar looked at Pernas quizzically.

"No..." Pernas said. "I didn't."

"What? What's going on?" father asked, not understanding what was happening.

"I don't know." Pernas said.

"Cow carcasses that apparently Lord Dragon didn't eat." Alar said. "So what did?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:12 am

"If I may be so bold, Lord Dragon," Pip spoke up, "Perhaps us birds could go and have a look see about the island? After all that storm has stopped."

Vi was silent looking worried but she fidgeted, "It wasn't The Captain right?"

Pip perked up, "Course not. Tough one he is."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:05 pm

"Yes." Pernas said to the bird. "You do that."

This was all highly confusing. What on earth could have been eating those cows? Well, it wasn't him, so that meant there was something else on the island.

Unless, of course, this was one big practical joke the birds were pulling on him. But he doubted that.

Last time it happened, alot of fire happened... somehow.

"I think in the meantime, you two had best stay with me until the birds come back."

"I'll guard the perimeter!" Alar said, flitting off.

"I could almost swear he's quoting something..." Pernas muttered.

"Excuse me," said the cow. "Does this mean I'm not breakfast."

"I didn't say that." Pernas said. "You just... stay here for right now."

The cow groaned and sat down, starting to chew its cud.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:37 am

Pip saluted in a birdie way and flitted away in a different direction. Quickly to gather birds and start the search.

Vi shook her head at the cow. It didn't really make much sense. They were very desensitized to death, "Pernas, maybe we shouldn't stay here. After all the cow was out in front of the cave wasn't it?"

She shuddered and looked away. Slightly afraid she had spoken too much. After all her father was here. Thank goodness he had yet to even ask for a drink but she would have to be wary any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I have a do over?   Can I have a do over? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I have a do over?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: