The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Brand New Day - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:25 am

Eonoe made the bed vanish before conjuring another set of robes, covering himself with them, then turning to walk into the cave. "It's kind of sad, really..." he said. "I'm not sure why."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:58 am

"What's sad Eonoe?" Reyna asked as she watched him change. She figured she should probably get dressed in something more appropriate but it was fine for now. She would simply change clothing when she shifted out of dragon form.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:02 pm

"Some people here will be saying goodbye forever." Eonoe said, walking down the halls. "There's the matter of that girl. She'll have to make her choice. I imagine that'll have an effect on her father, as well."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:03 pm

"I think she'll choose right though. For both of them," Reyna said, "She's a smart girl. Perhaps she can persuade some knowledge in to Pernas as well."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:07 pm

"Perhaps." Eonoe said. "We'll see..." they approached the group as they were having breakfast.

"Good morning, everyone." Eonoe said.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Vi waved to them and a small bird from her shoulder issued out a squeek as it flew in to the trees. Reyna landed and changed in to a simple dress that was quite familure. It was what Eonoe had made for her, a simple white dress that resembled his robes but with shorter sleeves. She moved forward and smiled at them, "Good morning!"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:32 pm

"Hi." Pernas said.

"Well, there is a matter of some importance we must discuss." Eonoe said, "As much as I know you dislike serious talks at breakfast, Pernas."

"Oh?" Pernas asked.

"Reyna and I will be leaving today, and that leaves the matter of all of you." he said, looking at all of them. "If you want to go home, now's the time."

"I'd like to go home," Ralph said.

"As would I." Vi's father said.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:57 pm

"I want to stay," Vi said before she clasped her hand over her mouth and disappeared behind her hair in one movement.

Reyna smiled, "I think she means that it's up to Pernas if he wants Vi to be able to visit him as I believe that her father does not want to part with her. Though this is Pernas' island."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Pernas thought. "Yeah." he said. "Visiting would be nice." he said, nodding.

"I think we'd like to go home." Reyna's father said.

"Oh, of course." Eonoe said. "There was never any question of that." he conjured a door. "That'll take you right back home."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:14 pm

"Oh I got the perfect solution!" Reyna grabbed Vi's wrist and drew her finger down it. A tattoo formed of a beautiful intricate key, "Eonoe, can you link the key to the door so that she can use it to come back? That way only she can come through."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:24 pm

"Certainly I can." Eonoe said.

"We came here on boat, though." Ralph said. "It'll be hard to explain us going back on anything other than boat." he sighed. "I'd like to not have to explain anything."

"I'm sure you can think of an alibi. Stranded on a desert island until you could get back to shore. Sounds believable enough. We'll just put the portal out on the water and let you set up a door elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:01 am

Vi spoke up, "What about just giving us a life boat and setting us beside the coast guard. Then they can find us and take us back and we can use that alibi."

Vi blushed and looked about to escape when Reyna spoke up, "Sounds good enough to me. What ever a coast guard is." She smiled at Eonoe and moved forward to link hands with him. She always wanted to be closer.

((I is alive :3 I logged on hoping you were on but I fear that you wont get on before my computer dies so I'll leave you a message here. Very Happy I'm fine just computer isn't charging. It's the cord that connects my computer and my computer kinda has a crappy battery any way. So, I think we might have to order another but if not it'll be spliced and... I'm being boring XD Bottom line I'm fine just not going to be able to get on for a while.))
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:06 am

((Okies. Now I don't have to be worried!))

Eonoe smiled at Reyna. "Sounds like the problem's settled. Is your boat still on the shore?"

"I think so." Ralph said.

"Good." Eonoe said. "We'll just get that back in working order, and you can all go home." he walked up to Vi and touched that tattoo, making it glow. "You'll be able to use that whenever you need it." he said. He looked around. "Well, I think that I'd like to depart by boat, myself." he said, smiling at Reyna. "You all head to the beach. I'm going to stock up on food."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:58 am

"I'm sorry," Reyna said as the others moved away, down towards the beach, "I didn't mean to take so much."

She moved her fingers to grip on to his, "I love you, Eonoe."

(( I misses you Pannic :c ))
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:56 pm

((Me toos))

Eonoe smiled warmly. "I love you too, Reyna." he said, kissing her. "Think nothing of it. I haven't had breakfast yet, anyways, and it'll be a lengthy trip. Shouldn't take too long." he said, opening the door to the pantry. "Magically restocks... I should get a box that magically restocks food. That'd probably help."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:00 pm

"I always wonder what the limits of your powers are," Reyna remarked on the box full of food, "And why you haven't just made a world your paradise and settle on it with Pernas."

She smiled and hugged him, "Though I guess I can't complain." She ducked away from him, "I'll be at the beach waiting then." She waved as she left him to do his thing as she took off running. Obviously full of energy.

((GAH Okay the cord was JUST ordered so should come in like the regular 3-5 days or so. Sense it is small.))
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:17 am

((yay!))

Eonoe took a great deal of food, making it vanish into his little magic storage area.

After he was done, he exited the pantry. He stopped, closing the door, and then opened it again. Magically re-stocked, like it was supposed to. Good. Pernas wouldn't starve if he got sick of cows.

Eonoe took his time, taking a brisk stroll down to the shore. "Now, then, everybody here?"

"Yes." Ralph said. "There's the boat we came on." he said, indicating a dingy that looked like it hadn't been used in some time.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Reyna was farther then the rest. She was a ways down the beach and was knee deep in to it. The water swirled around her ankles as the sand slowly began to burry her feet. She stared out across the sea.

Vi stood close to Pernas as if waiting for the que to set there goodbyes. She seemed tense and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Eonoe and Ralph pushed the boat out to the edge of the water. Ralph stood by it, as Vi's father simply walked up and got in.

Eonoe walked up to Vi, and touched her wrist. It grew warm, as the mark glowed. "You'll be able to use this as a key to and from this world. You can set a portal on any door you like, which will allow you to come to and from this world. I'll explain it to you - if you use it on a door in your world, you can walk through it and end up back here. The portal will close behind you. You should first, however, set up a return portal - you can use it on whatever door you like. That way, you don't have to return through the door you came from. That portal, as well, will remain closed until you decide to use it. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Vi nodded slowly up at him. Realising that Eonoe was very very handsome. Suddenly a hand came between them. The jealousy flared in Reyna's eyes for just a moment before she realised she was being ridiculuos and turned to Pernas. She hugged him tight.

"You take care, love," Reyna smiled and kissed his forhead before she hugged Vi, "You be careful now." Then she moved forward and shook hands with the father and Ralph before she went to Eonoe's side, her jealousy safely tucked away.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Eonoe put his hand on Reyna's shoulder.

"I wish you all the very best." Eonoe said, looking at the three. "Take care."

"Bye..." Pernas said. "Come back soon, please... the birds... they'll miss you."

Ralph and the father climbed into the boat. "Well, let's go!" the father said, almost impatient.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Vi turned to Pernas. A blush rose high on her face but she leaned in to him and kissed his cheek. Once and quickly before she turned away and high tailed it to the boat. Climbing in and making sure that she was quite secure in the boat.

Reyna pushed her back against Eonoe's chest. She would miss them she realised. It was strange to miss people. She squeezed Eonoe's hand, "So, you said you wanted to go by boat too, Eonoe?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Pernas stood there, his face a deep shade of red. Eonoe pushed the boat out into the water, as it started to drift towards an open portal. Pernas waved to them slowly. He felt melancholy. He'd miss them until they came back.

"Ah, yes." Eonoe said, watching the boat head for the portal and vanish. "A boat. A nice, big boat." he said, pulling his sleeves back. The orbs of light formed at his hands as he began to conjure - a sleek white and gold boat, with another one of his trademark beds. This one was a bit larger than the boat they had used before.

"I didn't know you could do that..." Pernas said.

"I've certainly had a great deal more cause to use my powers lately." Eonoe said, smiling wryly at his newest creation. "I'd better not do this sort of thing in front of any architects. They'd get mad. Though they'd probably do a better job." he laughed.

"Take care, Pernas." he said, hugging him. "We will see each other again." He stepped back and put his arm around Reyna. "We can all be a family."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Reyna snuggled hard against him for a moment before she was out of his arms and running to the boat, or more specificaly, the bed. She cuddled the pillow as she burried her face in to it. Before she looked up to smile, "Well of course you use your powers more. I need more beds like this."

She rolled off the bed though so that she could say goodbye to Pernas before he was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:24 pm

"Bye!" Pernas said, waving to them as they got onto the boat, and the boat then vanished.

Pernas stood there for a minute, and then Alir flitted onto his head. "Hello, Lord Dragon."

"Hello." Pernas said whimsically. "Well, it's just me, you, the birds, and the cows now. For awhile."

"Aww..." Alir said.

"It might get a bit lonely." Pernas said.

"Oh, don't say that." Alir said. Then, a flock of birds all flew to Pernas landing on his head, shoulders, and arms.

Pernas smiled. "Thanks."

Eonoe had pulled out his journal. "So, in order to better elude Sethos, I have a better idea for travel. Rather than make extensive use of a hub world, I've decided to plan out a course for this boat, to take us through several different worlds over the course of the next few weeks." he said, as the scenery changed to that of an ocean at night. "It'll be harder for him to follow us through several worlds in rapid succession than if we stay in places." he lay down on the bed, smiling at her. "We certainly go a lot faster than most vagabonds."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: