The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Brand New Day - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:04 pm

"We'll survive." Eonoe said, kissing her. "That's what we're best at, after all." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 pm

"Okay," Reyna said softly and nuzzled against him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 am

The boat continued on, at this point it looked like it was on a river suspended in the sky.

"I wonder if we should have the boat stop anywhere on this trip." Eonoe said. "Maybe if we find a place we like enough, we can stop and go on land for a bit. Maybe to go hunting." He looked around. "How long have we just been lying here?" he asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:44 am

"I'll need to hunt soon," Reyna added as she looked out across the water. Maybe, she could make a plan for her self. Maybe to even kill him. Eonoe might not be able to kill him but she could. She was powerless under the call. So perhaps she could learn to block it out and act as if she was.

She would practice on Eonoe. His pull was now a deep longing under her breast bone. As if being close to him would be enough. Perhaps though she could seperate her feelings from her power.

Gently she let go of the pillow and climbed off the bed. She moved closer to the prow but instead of looking out across it she turned around, "I think I want to play my harp for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:48 am

Eonoe sat up. "Yes, certainly." he waved his hand, and the harp appeared.

She was troubled. Very troubled. He just needed to find some way to help. Simply continuing to run wouldn't do anything. He wasn't just chasing them. He had a grip on her that needed to be broken.

Well, some music would do them both some good.

He needed to do something to help, but what? What?
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Reyna's fingers quickly found the strings as she plucked her way along. Again she seemed rusty at first but this time was much faster to begin to play better. After a few minutes of playing she said, "Do you think there is a way to get rid of my power or perhaps control the hunger part."

It wasn't really directed at him. Instead she seemed to be simply speaking out loud as she went on, "If it stopped completely I'm not sure who I would be. Would I even be Reyna any more?"

She paused and continued to play, "Though if I could control the hunger better I could also curb the hunger I feel for you and perhaps even completely stop the hunger for him. If I could control it the bond would be broken would it not?"

"Though I don't know how," she added as her last statement and lasped in to her notes.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:00 am

Eonoe stroked his chin, thinking. "There are infinite worlds, therefore infinite possibilities. We simply need to find that solution. But it's possible, it's very possible. Somewhere, there's a solution..." he pulled out his notebook and began flipping through pages. "Curbing the hunger..." he muttered. "We could try a number of things. There are some medicines that can reduce a normal appetite. I don't know how that would work on a magical hunger, though. But in some world, there exists a treatment. Finding it is another matter entirely, so we shouldn't bank on it..." he paused. It was frustrating. There were no solutions presenting themselves. "You could try simple meditation and willpower..." his voice trailed off.

That wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 am

"Perhaps, the only thing I fear is that it will effect my relationship with you," Reyna wasn't looking at him. Though a small smile was on her lips, "After all part of why I fell for you is because my personality is so ingrained in to my powers and to my draw to you."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:32 am

"If you were to... lose your powers, it would be a problem." Eonoe said. "Your powers are the reason that you are now a dragon. That you are now immortal. If you were to lose your powers, you'd lose that." he said. "That'd worry me. I suppose I could find another way to turn you into a dragon, as I did with Pernas... but I think it'd be best if we kept the powers. It's Seth. It's that blasted Sethos that's the problem. We need him out of the picture."

"I say we find a world where I'm solid." Nerrak said. "Give me some alone time with him. Or we could make him somehow 'unappetizing' for you."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 am

"He would have to be powerless. Absolutly powerless," Reyna said as he fingers faultered, "Death would be the easiest to take away his powers. That or compare it with an even greater power that makes him seem like a bug. Though I would fear that sort of power. The hunger would be too great for my to control."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:04 am

"If only I was more powerful, I suppose..." Eonoe muttered. "But there are ways of draining one's powers. Such a method might not be too hard to find."

"If we could get him to... leave you alone, and go away, would that solve it?" Nerrak asked.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:08 am

"Yes it would Nerrak," Reyna said softly. Before she left her harp and sat down on Eonoe's lap. Drawing her self closer, "Maybe we can make the pull stronger towards you."

"It deals with relationship more then anything right?" Reyna said, "So if the relationship is stronger then the pull would be stronger only thing," she paused and kissed his neck, "It might end up killing you if I get too out of control."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:32 am

Eonoe smiled, putting his book away. "That's a good idea." he said, smiling. "After all, we don't like Sethos at all. Shouldn't be too hard to make you more drawn to me than him." He put his arms around her waist as she kissed him. "Oh, don't worry about me. I can protect myself, after all." he said, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:34 am

"Then what would make me love you more?" Reyna said quietly, "I am slowly of course but we need a faster way don't we?"

She paused and frowned, "I think what would also help is if I didn't hate him so much. It's a relationship enough even if it is a hate relationship."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 am

"Hmm..." Eonoe said. "Well, as for not hating him... I suppose we should bear in mind that he simply thinks he's doing the right thing. Extreme, perhaps..." he stopped.

"I'm not sure." Eonoe said, thinking. "Let's go for the other one. I think the best thing to do would to be to do something wonderful for you. Something I can do that you'd like. Something really wonderful. What could I do for you?"

The scene shifted to a desert, where the boat was inexplicably moving through the sand.

He leaned back. "I think you had the right idea. Some music would be nice."

A flash of light, and he had turned into a mockingbird. He flew up to the prow of the ship, and began to sing.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:21 pm

"I have no idea," Reyna said at first but she thought about it for a few moments, "Maybe, you could take me on a date?"

She looked up at him, "Make an Eonoe date." She got up and followed after him she smiled as he sang, "I'm sure I'll love it."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 pm

"A date it is, then!" Eonoe said, puffing up proudly.

Then the scene changed to a snow-covered mountain. Winter. Cold.

Eonoe darted from his perch, shifting back into human form and grabbing Reyna, pulling her back into the bed, under the covers the covers.

"Cold. Cold cold cold. Didn't expect that."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:06 am

"Me neither," Reyna said and snuggled close to him, "So I'll give you a bit to think about it before we go in to it. Plus the whole 'losing Seth' isn't quite done yet."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:21 pm

"I'm sure I can flip through my notebook and find some locale." Eonoe said. "In hindsight, this whole 'rapidly jumping worlds' idea was not a very good one."

The scene then shifted to a volcano, with the boat riding on a river of lava.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 pm

"No, I thought it was sort of strange because he isn't following us like a dog of where we have been. He is finding where we are. So, it doesn't matter how many worlds he hops he finds our current one not the ones we have been in," Reyna shrugged, "Though I do sort of like this."

She stared at the lava and felt a little scared but she pressed her self closer to Eonoe and felt a bit safer.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Eonoe paused. "So any minute he could just... pop in and attack?" he asked. He saw her staring at the lava. He smiled. "I can't remember the last time I went swimming in lava." he said, chuckling. "As a dragon, I mean. We're creatures of fire, so lava, well, you get the picture."

"Is Sethos fireproof?" Nerrak asked.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 pm

"Nah, I'm pretty sure that it takes time to track us. So as long as we move along at a reasonable speed," Reyna said with a laugh and kissed his lips, "We can swim in lava?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 pm

"Indeed we can." Eonoe said, smiling and stepping out of the bed. "We could stop the boat for a bit and go swimming. It's actually quite fun." he said. "If the lava cools on you, you can flex your muscles and break out of it."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:06 pm

"Sure, we can try it," Reyna said and got to her feet slowly. She looked out at the lava uncertainly but she shifted and looked at him, "Can you go first? I'm sort of nervous."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:12 pm

"Certainly." Eonoe said, bowing. He shifted into a dragon as the boat came to a stop. He walked over to the edge of the boat. He looked at her, winked, and dived into the river. He poked his head up, letting out a sigh. "Ahhh... that feels nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: