The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demons and Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:36 pm

Eonoe sat in the lobby of a small inn, where he had recently speant the night, drinking a cup of tea and reading a book he had gotten from a local library. He'd speant the night on his travels through, and had decided to stop here. Was a nice place, though he kept a wary eye. He could see the demons about. Had to always be cautious when around demons. Some of them could be problematic. But he figured that if he kept to himself, it'd minimize the chances of getting into any serious trouble. Stay out of their matters and the like. Besides, he was a dragon. Not like they'd be dumb enough to attack him. He set his teacup down, turning a page.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
The light and the darkness all in one baby
firehazard

Number of posts : 130

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 am

Naomi slithered out of her bed. The inn had been lovely to stay in at least the blood from her kill would be cleaned up and she had to do nothing but press a button and ring the maids.The corpse laid in the floor like a lifeless doll. The man had been a lawyer of some sort Naomi had only gotten some of it before taking his arm off and devouring it. She like to be ruthless but the lawyer had not been her taste at all.

" Scum." Naom i hissed and kicked the body. Naomi walked out of the room in a jogging out fit. She had hair long blonded hair tied up in a bun. It was a good way to find men that were willing to follow you home with out worry. She skipped to the stairs and as the door swung open she vanished and came back out on the bottom full.

Her eyes scanned the lobby and she took in all the scents. Demons had come so easily to this world and had no true issues with taking over. Yet the smell of scales and flesh mingled around her. A dragon was near by. What a treat that would be. Well not to eat but to own. She was at the top rank as of now but a man was tring to out do her. She needed a bigger badder creature to win that war and a dragon would do it.

Naomi took the pins out of her hair and let her long blonde hair fall around her shoulders. She eyes the man that had to be the dragon. She licked her lips and walked over. She looked at the book quickly and sat in a chair a few feet away." Thats a good book. Are you enjoying reading something so timid?"
Back to top Go down
https://ablackandwhiteworld.aforumfree.com
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:23 am

Eonoe lowered the book, eyeing the woman. A demon, he could tell, but he didn't show any signs of suspicion. "Yes. It's a good read." he said, looking at the cover. Candide, by Voltaire.

He was cautious. If this demon was going to try anything, he'd be ready. He knew that the demons were encroaching in on this world, but he preferred to stay out of it. Leave it to the dim-witted but improbably lucky heroes to save their own race.

"So, what's your name?" he asked, placing the book in his lap.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:06 am

Naomi smiled and her snake lick tongue flickered out of her lips and then back in. She lend forward and snapped her fingers in the air. A waitress came over and asked what Naomi would like," Blood tea please." Naomi smiled as the human ran off and eyed the dragon man once more," I am Naomi and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:18 am

"Eonoe," he answered. "So..." he looked at the waitress that had gone, and at Naomi, who had flicked a forked tongue at him. "You're not hiding that you're a demon? Probably knew I'd already figured it out..." he shrugged with a bland chortle.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:38 am

" Never cared to hide what I am. I like to look more human to hunt but no I never hide. I am what I am and that is all I can be." Naomi snapped her fingers and the tea cup appeared the waitress raced out and saw the cup and then walked away." They are slow. So Dragon what are you doing in this type of area. You know I could employ you it would be most interesting."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:45 am

Eonoe's eyes narrowed. "'Employ?'" he asked. "I am a traveler and I intend to leave today, with very little interest in being 'employed' by others. Why?" he asked, folding his arms. "Exactly what 'employment' do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:40 am

Naomi took a sip of her tea nad smiled," Well As you know its not save to be unemployed or you do have to travel alot. I am a high ranking demon my dear but I need a bit more to my army and you would do just fine."

Naomi got up and walked over to Eonoe her eyes low and her charm turned into high gear. She slipped into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck and dangled her feet off the edge of the chair," I could make it worth your wild."

She smiled playfully and touched his chest. " Why keep moving when you could rule and well get a few extra things in return?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:32 pm

Eonoe moved back a bit in his seat as the book fell off his lap. He looked at her, and could see it in her face. She was serious about this employment, and if a demon was serious, 'no' wouldn't be a sufficient answer. He looked around the room. It was empty, with the receptionist at the counter being conspicuously absent.

How can the receptionist at an inn be absent? Well, not like he could go up and ring the bell with a demon in his lap. He looked at Naomi. "Is this what you do when 'hunting?'" he asked with a light chuckle. "As delightful as that sounds, you have the wrong dragon. I don't kill people, and I can't fight in an army." he donned his usual warn smile. "Please. I'm an old traveler. I'm of little interest to you."

Well, he somehow knew that she wouldn't believe that.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Naomi dipped her head off the arm of the chair and sighed," You know that if you say no I will find a away to get you to sign. I will not take the chance of another getting you." Naomi vanished and went back to her seat. Her eyes flickered around the room, no one was in there. A smiled filled her lips and she shifted.

A pink skin demon sat in the chair before Eonoe. Her long blonde hair still dangled around her shoulders but she had four eyes, wings and a tail to boot. She flicked her tail lightly against the floor and spoke," You see I will not let you live. I am sure I can find someone that is important enough to you to work for me. Do you have a child, or a wife?"n
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:57 am

He was right. She didn't believe it.

That warm smile fell from Eonoe's face, being replaced by a blank, stoney stare. "Even if I did have other people close to me, I wouldn't tell-"

He was interrupted by a booming bass voice upstairs.

"All prosy, dull, society sinners who chatter and bleat and bore,
Are sent to hear sermons from mystical Germans who preach from ten till four!
The amateur tenor whose vocal villainies all desire to shirk,
Shall during off-hours exhibit his powers to madame Tusauld's wax-work!"

The expression on Eonoe's face betrayed him. "Don't hurt him. Please." he asked, his voice weaker, as the source of the singing descended the stairs and came around the corner. It was a young, black-haired werewolf (she could smell it), with the same blue eyes Eonoe. "I'm ready to- Ahh!" he yelped at the sight of Naomi, backing up and tripping backwards over a coffee table. "Oww..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demons and Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons and Dragons   Demons and Dragons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons and Dragons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Roleplay :: One on one-
Jump to: