The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When The Time Comes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrant
Inthefog

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-22

When The Time Comes Empty
PostSubject: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:52 am

It was a lovely day. A lovely day, indeed. The happy, gay families were marching about the old, old roads, chittering about nonesense. The sun shone brightly about the scenery, illuminating everything in it's path. Though overseas there were wars, deaths, and fighting, and though mere miles away there were drug busts, robberies, and convicted rapists, and though even betwixt their gay steps there were creatures and ploys unbeknown to them, the people of the city walked and chatted.

On a coastal city line is where the happy little commotion took place. A local city had established today as a gathering for all peoples around to thrift shop at open stores simply strewed upon the streets. A melting pot of knick-knacks, useful items, and cheap throw-aways. The venders were cheery, the people merry, and the whole atmosphere unsuseptable to any wrong doing. The cloud hugged the merry sun, hiding its bright rays for a few minutes, and the humans cheered at the halt of such heat that the sun brought mercilessly. There were indoor shops, too, such as little clothing stores, bakeries, and taverns. All in all, this was a rather friendly and noisy sight. It reminded her of Ireland, back in the day. Way back in the day.

Leaning upon a pillar that secured a small produce stand, she stood with a whimsical look about her face. What a treasure she had stumbled upon in her nomadic state she'd been in. With all other "distractions" out of the way, she had been able to continue her quest without much hinderance. Bright, sunny yellow eyes dashed this way and that, watching the fat, pompous people with their pockets heavy in cash. The skinny, old ladies carrying heavy sacks of produce and jewels they plan to give their granddaughters. Her lean, thin frame was not out of the ordinary, save for the exquisite beauty that radiated from her like shine on amber. From looks, the lady was human, clad in nice, dark washed jeans and a sky blue, perfectly tailored top that hinted at the unseen beauties of her perfectly proportioned body, but did not give her secrets away. Rosy lips, soft and seductive, smirked as a few of the town boys walked by. Their eyes gazing long and hard upon the mysterious beauty that stumbled upon their little town, in awe and wonder as to why she was here and for how long.

Russet hair, long and lovely, fell about her slinder shoulders, and chopped about her face in sensual framing. To many that MAY have seen her before, she did not look the same. For after the bounty that was put on her lovely head, she had become very well known. Cutting her hair, changing her dress, and knowing when to move was good and well enough. Taking a nimble hand behind her back, she gripped an apple and brought it back around and up to her lips. Nothing like good, fresh, stolen produce. Letting her senses take the sweet smell of it in, mouth parted to taste it. Her incisors effortlessly ripped into it's red flesh, almost inhuman-like. A bitter face was made and she roughly swallowed the sweet nectar of the apple. Frowning, she placed the apple back in it's place, a white bite to tell the tale. Bleh. Though she was in a human body, the lovely woman was nothing of the sort. A carnivor paced in the belly of the woman, and no flesh from an apple could ever suffice her needs. Rising from her slunched posture, she took a step into the light and walked gracefully onward. There was work to be done, tasks to be fulfilled. Some paused in their talking to watch her walk by, thinking that there was an odd gate about her walk. It was too effortless, too graceful. Though they quickly resumed their tasks.

Her hips swaying slightly, the young woman who looked no more than twenty five, walked into oncoming people. Amber eyes scanned the crowd, uncanny senses taking in each persons auroma. Human, human, human, human, vampire, human, human... There. That one. This is the one. Amber eyes foces almost hawk-like onto a male walking ahead of her. The back of his head was tunnel vision, and she studied his build. He was tall, almost half a foot taller than she, and built like a rock. Hmm.. big boy, aren't you? Staying a good distance behind, she knew that he had probably already smelled her long before she had gotten so close. Now it was a dangerous game of cat and mouse. Or, something along those lines. The tension in the air rose as he turned quickly into an allyway, and a ominous smirk pulled tight the edges of her lovely face. He was sealing his fate, making this too easy. Had he never been hunted before? Keeping straight, she did not follow him directly, but kept walking and turned into another ally, stifling a chuckle. Walking a few hundred feet, the slinder woman settled against a wall. They would meet at an intersection in approximately.....now.

The man rounded the corner, straight infront of the hiding woman. Amber eyes caught his wildly bewildered face as he spotted her to his right, coming near him fast. He had no other movement but to explode in a canine-like growl as she came up beside him in a break neck pace. He saw the glint of metal as a long daggar was revealed from her waist, hidden beneath her garments. Wide, dialated eyes looked at the daggar pressed at his precious throat. A chuckle rumbled against his neck, hot air in his ear. A hand slid along his waist, up under his shirt. Cold hands, nimble feminine hands played along his belly. The man struggled, attempting to use his strength that no human could match. A feminine voice seeped into his ear, like a thick poison, an irish jangle leaked heavily in her speech.

" Ah, ah..I wouldn't, love, I wouldn't. I would not even tilt ye' head if I were you. " She tilted the blade to where his eyes could strain to see it better, " You see th' black blade, aye love? One drop in ye' blood, and well, lets just say ye' be dead. Horrible, horrible dead. "

A wild look came in her eyes and she pressed her cheek against his,
" Ye' ever heard of black magic? It's not something you come back from, it's not something that can be drained out of ye' system, young pup.."

Pressing the blade against his neck, against the beating jugular, she felt him tense up. And much to her surprise, a whimper escaped his throat. A soft, puppy like moan quivered his larynx. He mumbled,

" Your that Kitsune, aren't you? Aren't you?! You're Coya! I thought you'd been dead! Listen..."his voice held fear, but then coolness as he tried to bait her. She tightened the blade on his throat and he yelped, " Listen!!! I know why you've come, but I can help you.."

She laughed and brought her lips to his ear, canine-like teeth glinted and she crooned to the man, running a hand through his brown locks,

" Why, aren't we clever, trying to outsmart a fox? I'm sorry, your times up, pup. Can't have my dearly beloved waiting for me much longer! And with all the work you sorry slaves are doing for him, he's been waiting far much too long to have a visit from me! Goodnight, love, and do tell my clan Coya said 'hullo'."

The man's legs quaked and he mumbled a few more excuses and pleas, but was soon silenced as the sickening sound of blade on flesh slashed through his neck. He dropped to his knees, hands tearing at his own flesh, his burning flesh, as the black blade left residue of the shadowy magic that crept through his veins. Shaking upon the ground, he convulsed as a smoky mist rose from the small blade mark. There was no blood spilled, for it was eaten up by the black poison that now leaked freely through his dying system.

Leaning down to find a dog-tag similar to the army's, she plucked it off his neck. It read, Property of Kinsa and gave a series of serial numbers and such. Shaking her head she wiped the blood of her blade on the man's shirt and hid it away again. Walking into the street, one would have no idea of her heritage, of her blood, or the crime she had just commited. The beauty walked with class and with a mysterious glint in her lively amber eyes. Unlike her years beforehand, Coya had mastered the dark magic and learned to conceal things she could not before, such as the tell-tale signs of her Kitsune being. The only thing that could even be a testimate to her heritage would be the sometimes fox shadow that would take place of a normal human shadow on certain times of the month/day. However, the ears, the tail, etc were gone when she wished, or revealed when she wished. She was now even moreso a trickster and a manipulator, now moreso focused on her revenge. Now moreso one with the inner beast, the Kitsune demon. She was Coya, she was now living with a purpose.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:52 am

The smell of death permeated him. Filling the air around him with a sickly smell. Yet in that smell was one of metal gently ticking away beneath his shirt. He was out of place in this sea side village. Darkness seemed to permeate him as he walked with his head down.

A bag slung over his back that was empty for now. He was hear on official business to Queen Sora. Well perhaps not all for her. What he was searching for was someone or a book to be able to cure the people of Kamendal. He protected the information that she was deathly ill bed ridden. His kindness was only for her now.

For on that fateful day he had lost more then his house he had lost his pickled heart. He had tried, always willing to try something new, but it hadn't worked. In his fingers was a slip of paper. He twirled it between his fingers. It was his book mark but it was more then that. In it lay who he had lost his heart too.

A drawing of her in all her perfection. The long russet hair, the yellow eyes glinting with sky blue, her triangles of perfect fox ears poking up between, coupled with her red tail tipped with white gently brushing against her leg, and her perfect sensual figure. For now he had blocked it form his mind. It was simply the piece of paper he used as a book mark.

Though his mind was preoccupied. Trying to move around people with out even feeling there warmth against him. He didn't like being dead. Not at all. Running a hand through his tousled brown hair he ducked around a group of by standers and entered the shop. The tinkling of bells sounded above him and as the door swung shut it muffled the out door hustle and bustle to his relief.

People he mearly had to deal with. If living this long had taught him anything it was to ignore anyone that didn't have useful information or it was a waist of time. Running a hand along the spines of the books. The store owner looked annoyed. He was an elf so he could tell he wasn't alive just by looking at him.

"Your not supposed to be here. Get out of my store before you make everything smell like death," It seemed that people thought the same thing.

Vieo sighed his green eyes looked tired as he looked at that man, "I'm sorry. I was hoping I could find a book about cures. If you help me I'll be out of your store quick as I can."

He looked annoyed but directed him to a part of the shop. Vieo quickly had three books that looked hopeful. Books where his life now. Really the only thing he needed. That and Sora's kindness but that's why he was reading this much. After paying extra, he knew it was because the owner wanted compensation for the smell, he fled from the store. Entering the street again with an agitated sigh.

Though it stopped as soon as he saw her. The sway of her hips perfect with the swing of her red hair. For all purposes she looked human but she couldn't hide her beauty. Despite the strange mix of emotions boiling inside him he followed after her. Coming close enough to take in her scent and she his before slipping back in to the crowd. Angered with him self he slipped through a side alley and stopped on the beach.

Sun beat down on him with out warming him. Nothing could warm him now. Then he knew what the slip of paper in his hand was. He looked at it still folded in his hand. Feeling foolish he unfolded it. Instantly he criticized him self the curves weren't quite right but how could he have captured perfection? The thought stunned him. Balling his hand in to a fist he ran his other hand through his hair.

He had been foolish to want to see her. He dropped the paper in the sand and set off. He had work to do. There was no time for digging up the past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Tyrant
Inthefog

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:24 am

Coya settled into a nice pace. Running her hands upon her jean-clad legs, she rid the clammy feeling from the hilt of the blade. Killing was now apart of her everyday life, and she could not escape it. It was startling to her to think of the old days, when she was a mere fox, of how killing was forbidden and looked down upon. There was no reason to kill. Being simple foxes, prone to nature and all it's harsh realities, being in exhile was like death. Alas, how she wished she could be like a gay little fox again. Swirling with her clan. But that could never happen. They were all dead, all gone. All defeated. Except for Coya. Amber eyes shut tight as she walked through the crowd, though knowing that no one would bump into her. The men about walked lightly about her, their eyes following her even as she passed. The women tilted heads upward in slight disgust, knowing that their husbands were not thinking holy thoughts as she came about. In a way, she loved the attention. Her pride whelmed and flourished.

However, since the fateful day that all connections back in that dreadful American city were severed, Coya had been focused on her task. She had thought over and over about her life, about her sad little fate as a fox. About the blood boiling deception, and about her death as a normal soul. About Wavorly and Ingrid, her beloved friends, and about Kinsa. About that damned fox who screwed it up for everyone. Her love, her life, her blame. She had nearly forgotten about Kinsa and her struggle when she arrived in New York, tracked by a Lycan whom she had stolen a pretty pendant from. She was to take the pendant, a ruby gem upon a golden chain, to a soothsayer who could determine where exactly Kinsa was. The black fox who Coya had much to do with. However, he came and stole her heart from her tasks. He revived her, illuminated her wary eyes, and gave her more purpose than just a seemingly lost cause. She never did give that pendant to the soothsayer, and still wore it on her at all times. In her opinion, after meeting that undead man, she did not need another fortune. She had a treasure, she had her balance, she had her purpose.

Coya felt a lump rise in her throat and swallowed hard, opening her amber eyes to see the end of the street. Next would be the beach. She needed to be out of the sea of people, out of the hot zone, lest the creature she slayed be found. There were many elves about, and they knew good and well who had a bounty, and what for. Even the most naive humans could tell a supernatural being when they were affected by one.

Taking a breath, she nearly coughed and choked on what she smelled. Eyes opening wide, a familiar musty scent, earthy and worn, filled her senses. It was as familiar as the day she met him. The ticking clockwork man who turned her life upside down. A memory flashed through her mind. Her head buried in his strong chest, their lips gently pressed against each other's, his meltdown, her meltdown, his voice. It flooded her like the waves along the beach. Thrashing her with each incoming tide. She had not thought of him in so long, years. Sure, a fleeting thought, a longing feeling at night. But, overall, she was angry. And she was stronger for it, she was better without him, and she was fulfilled by other men. Any man she wanted, she had.

Blinking and shaking her head, she frowned, knowing that it was not him. He was dead, or, dead-er for all she knew. Chopped up in a hunter's house, or used as a ploy against the government. In a king's castle taking orders, or a beggar on the street. In any way, he was lost to her.

Walking, slightly cross and mixed up, she found herself on the sandy beach. Taking her soft brown shoes off, the wind picked up her light brown hair. Throwing it into the wind, it danced merrily though her spirits sank low. No one was on the beach, despite the good day, for they were all preoccupied with the shops. It was a small town, very small, and Coya only found herself here due to that assassination. Walking slow along the beach, the whimsical fox desired to get into the water. Looking about, she wondered if the surrounding villagers would think her immodest for stripping to her undergarments. The sun shone brightly down and she looked across the waters, her spirit as choppy and unsettled as the waves lapping at the sea.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
The light and the darkness all in one baby
firehazard

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:38 am

Near the beach side was the perfect place too entertain people.

" A coin. A gold coin. Of king and queens a coin. I plea for a coin to feed my tattered belly that thirst for a bite to eat." The jester dance like a Russian around a few elves and they grumbled at him. He did a back flip away from them and landed softly on his knees," I beg for you to forgive a mortal man for a shifter in strife. PLease for give my mortal life." the elves ignored him and walked away.

The jester kicked the ground his mind rolled with another jest, joke, no he needed someone and now where was he? There the man with the perfect look with the blonde on his arm. The jester titled his head to the side like a dog when trying to define a situation. Before you could see the jester's ears perk and a grim smile lift upon his he turned around to his bag.

It was a same bag made of a fabric most would never be able to tell nor make. He had made it years ago after a wondrous hunt. It was his prize patched together. Shades of tan to a pale cream were stitched lovingly and the handle was bone white. No it did not match his jester suit of black and white. But that is why it was perfect. It would either caught someones eye or blend into the dirt road as he jumped around.

" Sir, Yes you the strapping young man," The jester grinned and limped over to the man with the blonde. The jester bet over looked up at the man. A small grin touched his lips as his eyes fell upon the blonde. She scold and said," Shoe you bag of filth. God why do you humans think life is any better here with us?" She growled lovely. The little shewolf the jester snickered in his head.

" Milady. I wanted to compliment you on your nice rack. I see they hang nicely on his man's arm." The jester jumped back and the shewolf tried to bat at him," Please let me ask one thing can you be anymore under dressed without being nude?" The crowd laughed and as the jester race to hide behind a tree and the girl stomped towards him.

" You curd little human. I could break your neck." She spun around the tree with her speed and smashed her hand into the tree. Her face was filled with surprise as the crowd roared and the jester vanished. She growled and barked," Where are you?" She was losing her temper and she was about to shift.

The jester spilled out of the trees leaves and hung by one leg out of the tree. he dangled there for a moment until the man grabbed him by the throat. The jester went bug eyes yet he could here the coins tapping on the dirt road and filling his hat. The kind people.

" You should never talk to a wolf like that." The man growled. His dark hair spilled around his eyes as he ripped the jester out of the tree and to the ground. He was a built man with a pair of eyes to set the world on fire. His shirt was pure white, clean and it blillowed around his form, and the black pants were crip. He had money or at least the woman thought he did.

The jester grimaced and rolled onto his back under the man's grip," Please I beg you kind sir do not let the whore come between us Nathaniel. She is but a woman of flesh."

Nat barked a laugh and tossed a few coins at the girl," Go on get out of her he is right you smell of something I do not desire." the shewolf growled yet picked up the coins and raced off with her tail between her legs.

" Blane you fool why come back to town and find me in this way?"Nat wrapped his hand around the other man's forearm and Blaine did the same. With a pull Blaine was back to his feet.

" I had to make a sport of you for last I remember you took my female last time." Blaine laughed a soft laugh and slapped Nat's shoulder. His friend, his comrade. " So tell me Nat, from they way you look your getting along well."

" For the most part yes. I am close to being a leader of a pack right now but I still linger on the edge of not becoming anything more than a beta. I have been looking for a mate. I tire of these foolish games. I even left my pack for a while. I am looking for the one that will light my soul ablaze and take my heart."

" You sound more like a fool then I my friend." Blaine laughed and went over to his hat." Nice I made a good amount with that mess. i think it was more the pity of may for my doctors bills." He shrugged and laughed as he picked up his belongings.
Back to top Go down
https://ablackandwhiteworld.aforumfree.com
Tyrant
Inthefog

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:56 am

Coya was thinking about undressing, but then heard the commotion about the group of people. A show? Walking towards it, her curiosity was flourishing, and amber eyes lit up bright. A jester and a blonde, fighting and pretending, and the crowd laughed loudly. Coya chuckled, back among the crowd's outskirts. Her blue top flickered a bit in the wind, and she smoothed it with a nimble hand. Coya was among the crowd, fitting in, but standing out all the same. Her brilliant features were different than the ones around her. The elves long and lean, long faced, and lovely. The wolves stocky or tough, even the women. But Coya was a breed apart. It was as though she was from a whole other country, which she indeed was.

It was all fun until the jester got a hand to his throat by a large werewolf. An Alpha, no doubt, or near close to it. Cocking her head to the side as canines do, she watched him growl at the man. Her ears picking up the familiar sounds of Lycan's pitch. However, this man seemed familiar, if not well known. Shrugging, she watched as the crowd tossed coin upon coin into the hat. Good show, well played.

Watching further, the jester and the man seemed to be upon friendly terms. Odd. Smirking, she was facinated, but soon knew she would loose interest. There were many humans, but also many, many creatures. WITH exposed parts like ears, tails, etc. Baffled, her amber eyes scanned the crowd. This was a new area, indeed. Open to their bloodlines? Blinking, she shook her head and walked a ways off, thinking about revealing her nature, but decided against it. Did the peoeple about know about the bounty upon her head?

Keen ears caught the muffled yells about a dead Lycan in the allyway, and people streamed that way. Coya could not help but let a low chuckle clear the air about her, and she took the chain that had once been around the Lycan's neck and dug it into he pocket. Kinsa's organization was top secret, in major conspiracy with high authorities, and apart of many of the hunting done on Lycans and other creatures, and many of the rebels and revolutions to screw with harmony.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:17 am

Nat the word poison in his mind. Running a hand through his hair as he turned away from the scene. Coya instantly caught his attention. She watched the show with slight amusement on her face. She looked different now but he knew her all the same. She walked away heading in the direction of the town as a gossip that a Lycan had been found dead in the alley. There weren't usually any shifters in Bella Luna. More often then not they lived in Kamendal.

Though he knew instantly that it was Coya who had killed him as she stuffed something in to her pockets. Vieo gave in finally, he wanted to see her. More then that he felt he needed to hear her voice touch her skin. Feel alive again. Moving behind her once more, ever gently he placed a hand on the small of her back.

"Coya," he couldn't seem to say anything else. There was more he wanted to say that welled in side of him but he controlled examining it and thinking about the reaction thous words would cause. They would all be a bad idea. Making her angry or causing harm on to him self.

He had also changed at least a little. His hair was even more tousled and hang over his eyes casting them in shade so that his eyes appeared black instead of green. He seemed tired as if 15 years had been a strain on him. Well he had fallen in to a depression. The marks of fire scorch on his hand was his reminder of that.

That same fire scorch now felt rough and ugly against her perfect skin. He cleared his mind and thought about where he would take her. A painful memory struck him. He brushed it aside concentrating.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Inthefog

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:29 am

Coya walked towards the commotion, like an interested by stander, but also simply wanted to know if there was any chance they would know it was done by her. Had they even heard of her? She wondered at the thought. If not, they soon would. They always did. The kitsune never was welcomed, really.

Taking a step she froze as she felt a gentle hand upon the small of her back. It was cool, rough, and familiar. Her face went pale and she heard her name. A deep, soft voice called her name.

Coya..

Her breath quickened and she thought for a moment she was going insane. Yet swirving, breaking from his touch, she saw him. A hand went to her mouth and she blinked in disbelief. Everything at that moment seemed so.....lost. Like fifteen years of her life was a lie, was lost, was, was....simply a dream.

He was different. Amber eyes looked him over, speechless. His hair longer and darker, his eyes deeper in sorrow. She felt inside her a surge of pity. He looked terrible. Overused, overworn. He looked washed up. The aura of humor and cold wit was gone, and in its place darkness and sorrow. She did not know the man before him.

Taking a breath her voice did not falter, nor did not tremble. However, it was filled with curious wonder, and mixed emotions,

" Vieo....Is it you?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:30 am

Vieo raised an eyebrow, "Is there any other man who has a pickled heart that I should know about?" Fake jealousy as he knew full well that there was none like him. Though he hated that she had broken from his touch he held up his hand looking at it then held it out in a sort of apologetic manner.

"You think I would have learned by now not to play with fire," A sly smile weak but a hint of his old self. She made him feel good enough to at least try to be good humored.

Annoyingly the same slip of paper he had left behind fluttered between them as if it was pulled by them being there. He snatched the crumpled piece of paper instictivly putting it in his pocket. Though he almost wanted to give it to her he didn't running a hand through his hair to show the green glint of his eyes.

"Been busy?" He asked motioning to the commotion. They had been getting louder by now searching for the killer perhaps. Coya had the advantage of looking normal, beautiful, and innocent. Though he knew better then that.

The banter he kept up was not what he really wanted to say. What he wanted to say was that he was sorry but anger held him to his banter. She had said things that he didn't want to hear again. Plus he had his books and a place to live. He had a purpose but he knew better then that. Vieo stitching had fallen even more in love with her when she had left.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Inthefog

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:16 am

Coya watched him move, feeling the tension between them. She could feel the anger, the sadness, the grief, the longing. It was a matter of time before they both exploded, either in anger or in passion. Her nose scrunched and she smiled at his humor, she could not help it. His charm, his cold wit, it was enough to make her feel so comfortable. However, she could no lie, he had hurt her. Badly. Leaving her like that? Not trying to find her?

She tore her brilliant amber eyes from his, it was too much to bear.

He chuckled and spoke to her again, speaking about playing with fire. Yellow eyes looked at his hand, a frown creased her perfect brow and she looked up at him with a worried glance. A distracted responce was given,

" Perhaps..."

She reached out to touch his hand, to hold his hand in hers and run her fingers over his scars, somehow to make them feel better. Yet, she did not. She could not touch him, make her feel okay again. It was not okay, she was not okay seeing him. It tore at her insides, killing her. And as he asked her a small talk question, she looked up from his hands and then towards the commotion. Her voice was as always, irish and strong. Sensual and flirty without her even trying,

" Uhh...busy? Yes, you could say that..."

She looked to him, then at her feet.

" I've been more focused on some tasks that I should have gotten done a long time ago..."

She looked disdainfully at Vieo, her words hurt herself. Same old smirk curved her lovely lips and she nodded to the chaos,

" He deserved it. It was not without cause..."

There was a lull in the conversation, and Coya shifted her weight, looking around. She heard the ticking of Vieo's chest, wondering if he would notice she did not have her fox ears. She smelled his musty scent, and she felt her own heart beating quickly.

She looked at him, her eyes pained and scared. She loved him, more than anything, she knew she loved him. And that is why it hurt her so to stand before him, knowing what had all happened. She wanted to fall into his arms, but couldnt. How ironic, for in the fifteen years, she had "fallen" into many arms, but she was scared to fall into the most secure arms. Arms that would love her back, arms that would not ever run lukewarm.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:45 am

Vieo didn't like beating around the bush like this. Talking as if they were old friends just meeting by chance. Brushing a hand through his hair he pushed it firmly out of the way.

"Kitsunes do things that only please them do they not?" Vieo asked the angry question but as if to re-council him self he added in a lost hurt tone, "I missed you, Coya."

Her name felt good to say. Reviewing his thoughts he knew that he couldn't forgive her because he hadn't even forgiven him self. Giving up on his cause. Giving up on her.

His eyes cleared erasing the emotion that had been there, "Do you hate me?" He looked serious more of his old self then he had been in a long time.

Vieo also felt that tension but he wasn't going to be the one to break it. How ever much his body tried to react tried to reach out and pull her close. Kiss thous soft lips that he had missed so much. He had missed her. All of her even her voice created a dull ache inside of him. In that voice was her thoughts it was Coya.

How he wanted to tell her everything but he resisted. Keeping his face clear. The commotion was growing now. Should he try to keep her cover and allow her to come with him on his official business? She was after all a bit of an outsider. Though he was too and it was harder to hide it here where the others ruled over the human. The princess here was an elf after all.

He gripped her hand as he had done once taking a step in the direction that he was supposed to be going. He wasn't sure if she would accept his help but he didn't want to leave her. Not ever again.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:26 am

" Murder O my," Blaine squealed like a little frightened girl and jumped into Nat's arms. Nat looked at him for a moment with a you have got to be kidding me look and then dropped the jester to the ground with a thud. The jester hit the ground and crawled over to Nat and hid behind his legs from the crowd rushing this way a that. "The murder is over there," The jester called out in a deep tone and threw his voice to the side of the crowd. Woman screamed and man yelled but all the jester could too was roll in the dirt road with a grinned plastered to his face and a giggled slipping through his lips.

" Get up and stop that," Nat growled and pulled him up to his feet," So help me or I will kick you."

Blaine smiled and titled his head," I can do better then throwing my voice my friend," Blaine smirked and his eyes turned blood red but instead of shifting into a demon he changed into a tall blonde man with a creamy completion. HIs bright red eyes faded to blue and this cloths faded to look like a blood covered suit.

He turned to the next woman that rushed past him, it was the same whore form earlier a pleasure indeed." Help me!" He pleaded and feel to his knees," I think I killed some one yet I still hunger." He growled as the woman screamed and tried to bad away but Blaine wrapped on long hand around her wrist and the over head smashed into her chest.

The woman gasped for air and Blaine laughed as he ripped out her heart and sipped on the blood," I am over here." He cooed to the raging crowd and then raced off.

Nat rolled his eyes and looked down at the poor soul. He knew his friend was messed up and he could live with it Blaine was after all his step brother. he walked over to a couple that looked like he knew them and smiled," Hello milady you may want to get out of the way a Murder is in our midst." he looked up at Coya and smiled.

Blaine raced out of the village and into the near by forest the villagers tried to find him but all the found was a Jester playing a tune on his fiddle. " I think the blood crazed fiend raced off that way." he pointed into the forest and the crowd followed. He kicked his feet and laughed as he walked back to town. The smell of blood still lingered on someone other than himself and his brown eyes narrowed on the woman.

Her lovely cures were alluring yet he could smell what she was and it pushed set of all the red flags anyone man could have. He slowly walked over to them and smiled at Nat and Coya, with a simple jester he took the woman's hand in his and pressed a soft respectful kiss upon her knuckles as his eyes locked onto hers.

Nat eyed his friend but knew to watch what the killer did. Blaine knew his kind well. The blood thirsty kind. Respect, funny, Blaine always gave respect to those like him.

" Milady a pleasure to meet you but your hands still linger with the blood of the fallen man. I am Blaine." The jester bowed and then stood up and bowed to the man. " Death an a pleasure. Not many reanimated souls walk this world these days."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 am

Vieo cursed silently. Now Nat was here. He was not going to deal with his torment. Instead he did exactly what he wanted to do. Wrapping one arm around Coya he kissed her; the first kiss he had given her in 15 years. It felt so good but his mind was calculating slipping the paper in to her back pocket. On the out side read, 'I'm not leaving you again. If you need me come to Kamendal the castle. I'll be there'.

With that in mind he was gone in to the crowd ignoring Blaine's comment. Sliding in to the shop he had chosen he didn't wait for the owner this time.

Instead he slipped in to the shelves and browsed along them. At last the owner came but she was human so she was kinder then the last had been.

"Hey Vieo," She greeted knowing him by name, "Anything I can help you with?"

He was relieved to have been able to leave Nat behind though he had wanted to stay with Coya. At least to bring her along with him, "I'd like only this one for the day." He handed over his coin briefly showing her the book.

She nodded, "Of course. Are you leaving soon then?"

"Yeah, have to catch my ship," He had forgotten about the ship in the wake of seeing Coya again. She was still fresh in his mind and her taste was still on his lips. The heat lingering there for him it seemed.

They simply nodded there good-byes and Vieo went out in the craziness that Blaine had created. Slipping away he went to the docks. There was a crowed of people as it seemed that the ship had yet to come. He decided that instead of joining them milling around he leaned up against the wall.

Closing his eyes he pictured Coya in his mind. She didn't have her ears any more and in a way he missed them. Though he knew that she had hid them and that gave him a certain degree of comfort. She was taking care of her self but one thought staid in his mind. He loved her and he wanted so much for her to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Inthefog

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:49 am

There was chaos all around them. Screaming, yelling, all joyous chaos. However, all the panic outside was no where near the amount of chaos that was happening inside the poor Kitsune. Seeing Vieo, hearing his voice, feeling his touch, was the equivalent of ripping a bandage off a barely healed wound-- ripping off any healed part opening old wounds and causing new ones to form. How could he just be here now? Amber eyes could not even flash a glance his way as her mind contemplated these things. This was a perfectly good day. Lovely weather, perfectly executed plan, and no one knew about her violence. What went wrong? She cursed the notion to come to this forsaken place.

Head quickly swerved up as Vieo mumbled about 'missing' her. Rosy lips parted to speak, but nothing came out. It was silenced by her mind dumbing her tongue. She wanted to return the lyrics, sing her own chord, but she could not. Vieo must of been mistaken. How did he mean to say he MISSED her when he is the one that left her? Memories castcaded back to the day she came to find that house in ruins, Vieo no where to be seen. Had he burned in the flames? No, she knew him better. So she searched the town. The whole damn town. The outskirts of the town. The night ally ways, the day time busy time, all around. He was gone. Sometimes she roamed the rual areas as a fox, plodding around as to not be mistaken as a Kitsune. In doing this, she might 'sneak up' on Vieo, if he was avoiding her, that is. Many sleepless nights. Many unneeded fights with many creatures. Many wounds, many hurts, many icy cold bitter thoughts. Too many to remember. Too many to matter if he missed her now.

She looked at him dumbfounded, as though he had spoken the most profound and most idiotic thing she'd ever heard of.

Yet he dared to speak again. A question aimed to hurt her, a question aimed to alleviate his pain. Do you hate me? She looked at him with disdain, the blue specks in her brilliant yellow eyes deeper in color. They were like pools of deep blue sadness, little blue rain clouds, among a brilliant sunny sky. Of course she did not hate him. If she did, she would not even be standing before him. She did not truly hate but one, and that was Kiba. No, it hurt so much not because of hate, but because of the love she had shared with him and the love that crept inside her unwilling spirit at the moment.

She shook her head, but said nothing verbally. However, her eyes said all.

In a sudden flurry, screams and anguish broke the silence and the tunnel vision the astonished Kitsune had brought about her. Demons. Tricksters. Parting her glance from Vieo, it rested upon two men. One who was so familiar she cocked her head in canine fashion. Without any hinderance from her, she let the man take her lovely hand and kiss it tenderly. It fell gracefully at her side again, and she turned her shoulders towards the two. The more dominant and handsome of the two smirked knowingly at her, speaking about a murderer. A flash of danger flickered through her eyes, mischeif in it's purest form. Not speaking back, she now was bombarded by the joker. A coy smirk dashed all previous insecurity and she regained her beautifully dangerous composure. A Kitsune, indeed. Elegant and strong, witty and cunning.

Yet as soon as she had regained composure, another flurry of movement and she was caught up in Vieo's arms. It was cold, chilly, and uncomfortably welcome. Pressing palms against his firm chest, the sensation of his familiar lips against hers made all her muscles tense. After he let go, and she was left looking bewildered once more, and a bit cross at the frenzy and uncontrollable things that were happening to her, she watched him leave. Where to? Who knows. Probably leaving for good now that he finally did her in. Shaking her head she turned back to the two men, unknowing of the peice of paper slipped in her back pocket.

" Terribly sorry. I am not sure what that was about...."

A flash of mischeif was given to Nat. A little familiar challenge, but it was more just to get her back on kilter. That was a chaotic half hour.

" And...you are?"
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:19 am

Blaine looked at Nat then the woman and crossed his arms," Nice I see that you like to keep company with killers other than me." The jester wrapped his arms around Nat's left arm and fell to his knees his eyes wide with fake tears and began to sob," NAT I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL."

Nat rolled his eyes and tried to shake his arm free but all that did was make Blaine tighten his hold. " I missed you Coya. How have you been," He grunted out as he wiggled away from his friend's grasp. " Get off Blaine!"

Blaine laughed and rolled away as Nat kicked at him." BUt master we need more blood before I can preform like the fox demon." Nat tossed Blaine a looked that said steal one more work and I kill you. Blaine put his hands up in to the air and smiled," OKay spare me maybe I will go play with the ship yard people. Always did like the sway of a ship." With that Blaine vanished.

Nat rolled his eyes and moved towards Coya," he slipped something in your pocket. I see the two of you are still on ruff terms but saying that would you care to go get something to drink with me?" He smiled and held out his arm to her.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:24 am

That's when anger rose a cruel bile on his tongue. Why was he following her around? Wishing that she would come after him like some love sick story. That was not Coya. She was stronge and had gotten even stronger. He knew he had said the wrong thing but he had done it to protect her. After she had gone he had lolled in the ashes for a few days after that he had fled. In to what ever he could find.

His mind had numbed over that time but he had tried. In a forest a long time ago he had tried to become closer to another woman. Despite that it seemed that Coya was always on his mind. Not the Coya filled with anger but the one cowering in a desperate hurt. So engulfed in that hurt that he had betrayed her. Anger bit deeper, she hadn't replied. Said a word when he had uttered thous words of sorrow.

'I missed you' it sounded bitter in his mind. Running a hand through his hair he calmed. Collecting his scattered thoughts. He should concentrate on work. Besides she would find the cursed picture with his words on the back and burn them. Could she ever really come back to him? Then another question should he go back?

'NO' the answer said nearly making him speak it. Vieo knew he should have done things a little different. Not have been so forward but Nat had forced him in to desperation. Now he could feel her hands on his chest pushing him away. A searing pain, hot and white as a branding arm across his chest, seemed to pierce him.

Running a hand through his hair once more he saw that in his thoughts the boat had come and they were now loading. He made a decision, he would stay here for a while. At the least, he could know he was close. Leaving now would be running away and hadn't he done that enough?

Run away from his hurt run away from love. Coya could do as she pleased as he well knew she would do what she pleased. Pressing his hand against the rough wood he propped him self back up. There was no emotion on his face. His hair hung roughly in his eyes. A hair cut sounded good. He could probably actually find a barber here. Sense Kamendal it was a rare talent to learn it. Might as well make his stay a working one.

A smirk, he was him self, or at least what was left of it. Shrugging that thought he looked about. The sun still beat down so he had all the time he could ever need. Of course he didn't sleep and had no fear of the dark so it didn't matter if it was light or dark out. The only difference was that shops were open.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Inthefog

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:41 am

Coya watched the joker act a fool ans stepped a pace back, her brows furrowed and lip curled in slight disgust. A demon, indeed. Just like her, but just very different. Canines slightly pointed showed through the snarl, though not very noticable if one did not know what to look for.

Hearing the familiar words, "I missed you", she looked at the handsome male. Her name was called and she stepped forward as the joker was thrown aside. Tucking her stray lovely brown hair behind a human-like ear, Curious amber eyes with flecks of brilliant blue looked brightly at Nat. Ahh yes...the wolf. A mischevious glint flashed in her eye. She remembered him well. So charming, so alluring, so dangerous. He seemed to age well in maturity, and seemed to be well on his way to Alpha-hood if he was not already there.

" Nathaniel. It has been a while. I've been well, and you?"

She spoke, all control back into her hands. Finding her footing again, she smirked and waited his responce. The joker writhed and mumbled about needed blood and wanting to be like her. Raisin an eyebrow she watched him fall over himself and flee in a frenzy. Such were the tormented demonic souls. Such she would be if it wasn't for her grounding as a fox. Kitsunes, though demon indeed, were a rare breed of demon. They had grounding in their past, unlike many demons who were simply hell bred.

Frowning as he neared and notioned to her pocket, she instinctively moved a hand back to her behind. Feeling the slip of paper beside her firm bottom, she closed her eyes and shook her head. Rough terms, indeed. Looking up at his brilliant eyes she chuckled as he propositioned her for a drink.

" Ah yes, that would be most lovely....I could use a drink or two."

Slipping her arm betwixt his and his side, she fell to his right, as a one second to an Alpha would. Glancing up at him, though, she had the feisty eyes of one who would never be second-in-command. Sensuality leaked from her, and she could not help it. Walking with his pace, she did not care where the night took her.

In her back pocket would remain that slip of paper. She could not bear it at the moment. Though she knew Vieo to be the "safe road", she was far too rebellious and angry at the man to 'behave' and 'come back home'. Coya had scorn and anger wrilled up inside of her and it would take more than a simple note and a few "i miss you's" to break her spirit.

Her voice broke the silence, chiding,

" I am very surprised you even recognized me. Well, without the ears and all... Not many do these days. But I guess a wolf does not easily forget such matters, right? "
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:51 am

((Sense Aisha's post was deleted I shall post a new one. I want to get my puppy in ^^))

Vieo was about to start walking when there was a rustle. There was a crack and a box of onions fell open. They tumbled across the ground with a scurry, scurry, scurry It wasn't the onions he was watching but the creature that stepped out. It was a wolf or a demon wolf perhaps at least what was left of one. It had fiery orange fur in large bunches. It's eyes rolled wildly in a half craze as it advanced. A low broken growling from his chest. His paws were black and looked almost shaven to his elbows. Upon which stitching laced across it.

Though others startled away from the strange beast that's smell was now not hidden beneath the stench of onion. It permeated death and decay and moved with an odd guttering motion as if it's legs didn't work quite right. It seemed that a little piece of sorrow had followed him all the way to Bella Luna.

Instead of being frightened Vieo stepped forward his hands slightly open as he knelled showing he was no threat to the beast. The wolf seemed confused at first as if it had never received this kind of treatment and took a few steps forward though pain seem to wrack it's body and Vieo could wait no longer. He strode forward and patted the beast on the head it looked dazed and confused but oddly comforted. Vieo's hand slid down to it's neck and it slumped over in sudden sleep.

He sat down cross legged by the thing and stroked his fingers through the fur. It was matted with it's own blood. Some people seemed to watch him with disgust and others watched him as if he had a hat some where on the ground. Vieo ignored them and pulled the dog's legs in to his lap. Gently he undid the black cloth and it fell off of the clockwork. He must have had his legs broken or completely destroyed in order for him to die.

Sorrow broke in to his gaze but he didn't wait. He knew his insides well and with a slight modification he applied it to the wolf that now lay out before him. He would have to do a better job but at least the creature wouldn't be in pain as it walked. He messed with the clock work. Pulling out pieces and also putting thous back in. You see the thing was only partially dead. It's insides still run on a clock-work heart though and his legs had been the only thing changed. It was a horrible job as if the maker hadn't cared about his creation.

The wolf woke after a moment and got to it's paws. People cheered as he stitched the wolves leggings back on. It gave him a big wet kiss. At least someone liked him today. Now he had a companion though the cloud of flys around him was off putting. The wolf seemed happy enough to be able to walk around. It stood on it's hind legs easily topping Vieo. It seemed the wolf should have belonged to some jester perhaps as money rained down on the ground with clip little cracks on the flooring.

He hadn't meant to draw attention but the wolf seemed to enjoy it so he played along, "Thank you! Thank you! I'm Vieo and this is," he paused thinking of a name, "Desumasuku. Mask for short."

Mask enjoyed the name and pranced around his bushy orange tail held high but he kept close to Vieo as if frightened he would be in pain again. He had named him Death Mask. He felt a fitting name for him as he brushed through his fur again getting rid of some more of the dried blood and it fell in little red flakes. Vieo didn't mind it seemed he had taken sorrow and transformed it in to a companion.

((Desumasuku looks like this: When The Time Comes Orangewolf))
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Inthefog

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:18 pm

(( Very Happy puppy!!! Aww i hate it when posts delete))
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:27 am

(( Yeah stupid thing))

Nat looked at her with a soft smile and lend over so that his breath traced across her neck as he spoke," It may have been a while but no one could forget a goddess like yourself vixen." He growled teasingly and the began to walk.

His pace was even with her calm and collected. He wanted to relax. In truth it had been many years but it was nice to have an old friend around again. He had wanted her more than life itself for maybe three seconds and then he turned that need into lust and that lust. He lusted after her like a man after the bar maid but no love would have ever blossomed between them. No nothing more than pleasure would have come from the two of them.

Slowly they came to a nice cafe and nat walked her in. The sound of cheerful people rang out and so did the chatter of the bar maids walking around filling orders. The room was filled with the finest things. Including the fine oak tables and chairs. It was not some low class tavern Nat made sure of that. He did own the place, well for the time being.

Nat escorted Coya over to a table and pulled out the chair fo her and then sat in his own. He smiled softly as a bar maid raced over with the finest wine and placed the bottle on the table and raced off again." Ahh a fine wine indeed. Thanks Clare." he called to the woman but she was off to another table getting things taken care of.

" So tell me Coya," he breathed as he poured the glasses to the rim." Why are you not tackling the man you love dearly? he seem to hold a grudge." Nat half grinned at her and took a sip of the dark red wine.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nat danced around with the sailors. He made a few jokes and then walked over to the biggest man with a long brown beard. " You sire way the long face," blaine main a gesture to the man's ass and rushed off behind another man with tattoos all over his body," O where O where has all the in gone?" The large man spatted at the jester but the tattooed man laughed," Aye and I will take that is left as well."

Blaine walked back over to the beard man and said," You know for such a large man like yourself I am surprised you don't get winded during sex," The large man dove at the jester but his friends pulled him back and laughed. Blaine moved forward and patted them man on the shoulder as he took the pouch of coins out of the man's pocket," Tis okay large sir. I am sure the women love the sweat bath they get under you but please be kind and do not drowned them." Blaine laughed and took off running.

The bearded man flicked him off but did not follow until he realized that Blaine had taken his loot. The man roared and took off after him.

Blaine did a hop skip and slide over some onions into a large wolf and the walking dead. What a pair. " Hello death." He laughed and then dove behind some boxes to his left," I was never here my friend." And the blaine vanished into the darkness of the crate.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:56 am

Somehow he managed to not have Mask leap at Blaine's throat. For it seemed that Mask did not like Blaine at all. Well people always said that dogs could sense evil but with a well placed hand on his head he staid calm and managed to ignore Blaine.

The seamen came forward talking angrily, "Hey, 'ave you seen a jester 'bout?" His accent grated harshly like nails on a chalk board.

"Excuse me?" Vieo asked politely Mask trotting around him easily as if that was exactly where he belonged. Though his gate was some what odd as if his legs still didn't fully function. Even so the wolf seemed determined to walk strait.

The seamen made a short description but was already looking around as if Vieo was waisting his time.

"I apologize as I do not believe in drinking," Vieo said it in a bland voice but the man with tattoos shook his head and took the other mans upper arm.

"Not worth it let's look down in town," Vieo nodded as if he fully agreed with the other seaman except that he was really not listening any more at all. Trivial things that had no reason at all to be said. Mask sat down now but his fur twitched as if ridding him self of something obnoxiouse. Vieo patted his head as the two men raced off in search for the jester.

The other people seemed to have gotten bored and were now milling around or talking about it amongst them selves. Vieo ignored them as well and worked on calming down Mask who now was angrily growling at nothing in particular. Though he had a feeling it was because of Blaine that Mask was so uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Inthefog

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:45 am

Nat leaned down into her, a smirk curled her lips as his familiar deep growl turned her insides. His warm breath tickling the nape of her neck. Hot blood flushed her cheeks and a tantalizing chuckle escaped her rosy lips. What a disaster they were if they were to let things go. She crooned to him, her familiar accent still as pristine and odd as ever,

" Ah, you are too kind.... Too kind for a wolf."

As they fell inline, the hot blood cooled and she did nothing more to arouse it back. Coya walked beside him, her thoughts coming in like waves. Desperately she wanted them to be pushed far, far away-- never the face of Veio to return into her mind's eye. And just as she would focus her senses on thoughts pertaining to Nat, the familiar sinking feeling would settle sourly in her belly and she'd narrow her pupils in disdain.

It seemed as though the decay that characterized Vieo simply was decaying any sort of sensible thinking in her.

Russet hair fell about her shoulders, and choppy sensual yet sophisticated bangs fell infront of her face. Elegantly, she walked though she was a tormented soul inside. Like the lovely sea, Coya was. All pristine and lovely at the surface, inviting and mysterious. However, just below the surface, riptides and dangers, swirling tides and currents that no one could suspect.

She missed her ears and tail suddenly, as she walked with Nat towards a nice tavern. They were little remnants of nostalgic normality. Little peices of comfort. Yellow eyes brightened as they walked into the tavern, he leading her with much chivarly to a chair and seat. He ordered wine and she whiskey. Irish, indeed.

A troubled frown creased the brow that was once playful and told of her enjoyment. Nat asked of Vieo and her. Asked as to why she was not "jumping" on him. Cocking her head as they would if they were canines, she opened her mouth to retort, but was distracted by the bar maid giving her small glass of whiskey. Eyeing it, she figured she could drink around seven more and be completely content with this situation. However she nodded and decided to behave. Besides, it was hard to keep her human-like appearance with all that alchohol in her small little fox system. How in that moment she wished to become her little foxy self and prance and dance about with the wolf, careless and canine. Over all this time, it was sad to see how so many creatures were bound to human form, supressing their inner being. Coya was no human. She was a fox, and a fox she will always be. It was just convenient that she could choose betwixt two, or three, worlds.

Taking a breath she shook her head after she shot back the whiskey. It burned, but in a delciously wonderful way. The pain was pleasure.

" Oh Nat. Now we're playing psychologist?"

Pushing her empty glass forward, she smirked and leaned back in her chair, studying this changed lycan before her. Her wonderful figure perfectly lovely in the chair.

" You may be closer to Alpha wolf, and I may still be a lone fox with no clan left to her name......but you, love, you know there is nothing you have over me."

Tracing her finger sensually over a water droplet on the wooden table, her lovely eyes flickered up at Nat.

" Don't try to crawl into the mind of a fox."
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:09 pm

The heat from her was amazing. Every moment from her seemed to bring the blood rushing through his veins. Nat smiled as her fingers traced along the table and that old flame flickered. He wanted to play with her so badly. He wanted to feel her wrapped in his arms and let her know his heat. Maybe her cold heat could be warmed. Nat growled in his mind as the jest of her maybe loving him. Stupid fox willies.

Nat slowly slid his head over the table and picked her small hand up. His eyes never left her's as he brought her delicate finger to his lips and kissed them softly, " Then I will not try to crawl into your mind." She cooed at her as he slid his chair closer to hers never dropping her hand form his lips.

The smell of her made his body jump. He lowly growled as his gazed walked over her body. Old habits die hard." I am not a pup anymore Coya. I know you can tell that, I also know you that you lust after me as much as I once did for you. I could smell you react to my touch earlier." he grinned and kissed the top of her hand once more before picking up his glass and leaning on the table.

" Coya truth be told. I want to find my mate. I am sick of all the wild sex and no love. After I saw the love between you and the dead thing I began to want it." Blaine took a the now empty glass and flipped it over. He grabbed the bottled and began to drink out of it," I own this place I have money my own pack if I want it but I want love. All of this is nothing. It bores me. You still bring that lustful need out in me and I am sure we could burn the building down with the heat we would put off but." nat looked at her with his soft eyes," you could never love me like you love him."

Nat took a large sip and slammed the bottle down on the table," So I ask again why are you letting the love of your life walk onto a ship and sail away? Why lose him? Or did you really just want to play slap ass with me?" He smirked but something in his eyes was serious.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Blaine watched the wolf as he rolled out of the crate and smirked," Nice puppy." He cooed at the large wolf than let out a very heart felt growl. The wolf should get that fighting him would not be the best idea at this moment," Your puppy is hurt kind sir. Should we not find a place to heal its wounds?"

Nat stood up and looked around for a moment. The Pier was empty thank the gods. He would not have to eat anyone today. Well maybe a few morsels here and there but not the fat sailor. Yucky!
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Vieo ran a hand through his hair completely ignoring Blaine's comments. Mask had reached him. More then that Sorrow had reached him he needed to act and act now. He knew of three people that may come with him.

"Blaine, would you like to eat some things and get paid?" Vieo didn't have a doubt that it would be easy enough to placate the jester with a lot of coins and a meal.

Though instead of waiting for him to answer he looked down at Mask, "He smells a bit like him sense they are related." Mask understood and it surprised him as the wolf trotted off.

Vieo trailed behind them. The place was not far and Vieo decided to make scene. It should draw Nat out, hopefully with out Coya as he knew that she would be with him.

"Attack," he was trained after all and he lunged at someone though only caught clothes. That was all it took as Mask growled menacingly his eyes rolling. He was an actor as well. He could definitely use the wolf.

"Stand back! He's going for the restaurant," Mask knew and knocked down the doors. He did after all have stronge limbs even if his gate was still off. The doors knocked off there hinges bounced for a moment before crashing in to the tables.

Mask was briefly distracted by the meat that had spilled over. Well, he couldn't ask for perfection so instead he came forward. The humans cowered.

"Calm boy," Mask didn't at first letting out a menacing growl as they circled in the confined space. After a moment Mask lunged. They tumbled playfully actually.

Mask showing teeth though never once laying a tooth or claw on him. Vieo had him in a head lock now pressing the rest of his orange body to the floor.

"Easy, boy," his voice was soothing. Enough but Mask broke free whirling out of the restaurant and back in to the streets. Vieo chased after him. They circled again if only to buy time. It was fun, Vieo had to admit and definitely kept his mind busy as Mask could have easily killed him already.

He had four hugely strong paws strong jaws and could have gone for days. Vieo could have gone for days but had his hands and his mind. It seemed not a lot could stand up to Mask. Not even a dead man.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant
Inthefog

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:42 am

Coya could feel Nat’s heart rate increase. The steady pounding in his chest quickening. The wolf in him wanted a taste of her. Just one, she figured it would croon, just one. However, Coya was in no swooning mood at the moment. Aye, it did amuse her how he shifted in his seat, the growls growing in his chest. And yes the glances given to her by the other single women in the tavern were quite flattering, the jealous stares and cuts of narrowed eyes from haughty, spoiled, ugly women. Coya felt his hand wrap around her’s. It was large and muscular, strong and firm. He brought it to her lips and complied not to crawl into her mind.

A pleased look was thrown upon the fox’s face. It curled her lovely lips into a satisfied smirk. She had won.

There was nothing this wolf had that her body did not desire for herself. She remembered his young body flexing in attempt to perhaps cause her gaze to fall on him. She still was much older than him, but still was the same age at heart. They were either destined to be daring lovers, or the most intimate of companions. Friends and trust companions. Advisors. However, though these thoughts ran through her mind, as Nat scooted his chair closer, his animal-like eyes never leaving her own, her chin snapped up slightly. He was toying with her. To an onlooker, their actions were much like canines. To no surprise, the body language they possess spoke volumes of the beast running laps in their guts. Swallowing a bit and watching him with a wary glance, not a warning to stay away, but a discerning look. His eyes tracing her body, and she moved just slightly so the beautiful curves of her torso would be enhanced. He growled, sending chills down her spine. Aye, he was no pup anymore. A smirk curled her lips as thoughts filled her head. She wondered what else he had matured in, being not a pup anymore. Blinking she felt the blood rush to her cheeks, through her veins as he spoke about feeling her reactions.

Amber eyes watched his actions. He was rushed, curt, and hurried. Drinking glass to bottle, spitting out words as though they pained him. He desired more meaning, less meaningless. Coya gave a low chuckle and chimed back,

” Oh now love, you couldn’t possibly be tired with the wild sex….” A challenge flashed her eyes in old habit.

” Unless you’ve had it first…”

Nat spoke rushed about Coya and Vieo. Their fire. Her love for him. It made her stomach feel uneasy and the truth stung her heart. She could not escape Vieo even with the one who previously WANTED her to. Nat’s rushed and loud speech came soft and he looked at her with a look that made her glance fix elsewhere. Eyes closed a for a moment in recognition of truth.

you could never love me like you love him…

The slam of a wine bottle made her jump, and Nat’s gruff voice made her eyes pop open with a fiery glance. His words made her cheeks burn with a mixture of anger and embarrassment. No pup was going to force himself over her, no brute dared to try to call her out. Demand HER to explain her actions. A growl rose in her throat. It was deep and horrible. Much too terrible to be any sort of a fox. Or even that of a wolf. No, it was the demon in her that jolted and jerked against the chain attatched to the stake wedged deep, deep inside her cold, black heart. Aroused from it’s slumber, it revealed itself in the terrible noise that undertoned Coya’s next words,

“ My business is of no concern to you, pup. Listen to you. You sound so weak, so defeated muttering like a sap about ‘love.’”

Coya’s little rampage was broke when the bar maid came up and asked in a high pitch if she’d like another shot. Coya’s ambere eyes looked at her, strangely dilated and frightening. She nodded and received the ale. Looking back to Nat, her shoulders rolled back. More relaxed, her usual sensual crooning returned and her eyes flashed a challenge. Looking into her amber whiskey, a smile forming her lips, she then looked at him and goaded.

“And I thought wolves were canines, not pussys…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Time Comes   When The Time Comes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When The Time Comes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Roleplay :: Open for Everyone-
Jump to: