The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Into the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:36 am

"How?" A simple question. Vieo hadn't figured out the how yet and that was exactly what he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:42 am

"Well..." he muttered. "A channeled healing spell might do the trick. If we can channel a healing spell while having the shield up, that might work."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:45 am

Vieo looked doubtful, "What if we took away the spell first? Take out the cause of the spell and then try to heal her? We don't know how powerful the ring is or exactly what it can do."

Vieo paused thinking it over, "Maybe you could sustain her and I could gather a group to go take out the cause?" It seemed the best action to him.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:49 am

"Yes..." Eonoe said. "That'd be the most permanent solution. But I need to know exactly what to dispell."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:52 am

Vieo nodded, he wasn't exactly an expert on magic. Having no talent for it, "Then you can search her using magic right?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:38 am

"I believe so." he said. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, placing his hand on Sora's forehead. The diamond began to glow faintly, as he 'scanned.' At length, he opened his eyes, and turned to Vieo. "I think I've found it."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:45 am

Vieo had sat silent as he scanned her and when he spoke he nodded slowly, "Okay, well you can stay here. I'll have some guards make you bedding and bring you some food." With out another word he ducked out the door.

Sora stirred, "Who are you?" She asked a bit confused by the white clad man before her.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:45 am

"My name is Eonoe." He said. "My son and I," he indicated to Vashner, who was reading in the corner, "were traveling in the woods, when the guards brought us here. We found out that I could be of assistance in your problem."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:18 am

Sora seemed to frown, "You do not have to stay if you don't wish." She coughed, "I didn't ask them to take people out of there own will."

She paused seeming to catch scent of something, "Your son is a human?" She seemed confused as if wondering how that could possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:25 am

"Yes." Eonoe said, nodding. "Well... he's not really my son in the technical sense. But I've taken him in."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:42 am

Sora nodded and gently patted Eonoe's hand though she seemed clearly put out by the small movement. She sighed after a soft cough settling more comfortably, "So I assume your good at telling stories? Vieo doesn't quite have the knack for it. Unless he gets in to Kitsunes," she shook her muzzle, "Would you mind very much?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:08 am

"A story?" Eonoe asked, with a slight chuckle. "I've not much of a gift for those." he said. "But maybe I can try something..." he racked his brains, trying to think of something...

"Well, once, a long time ago, there was a young dragon. He was a beautiful and clever creature. But with that came vanity, and eventually, a feeling of supremacy. He became a monster who thought nothing of his actions, so long as they brought him pleasure."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:32 am

Sora looked up at him waiting for more. Her eyes already thirsting for it. She of course had no idea if what he said was true or simply a story he made. For now it was real. Realer then the bed beneath her and the sore aches of her body.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:41 am

"And so, the dragon became a monster. He hurt alot of people. Killed them. He was subject to virtually every mortal vice. Though one day, that dragon sired a child. A son. This son was... different from him. He was gentle. Not a vicious monster like his father. And the father loved the son. But the son was against what his father did."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:10 am

Sora nodded appropietly and couldn't help but let a little cough escape. Though she was the Queen and he probably should have been the one to pardon her for it she quieted it. Closing her eyes for a moment to listen to it.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:48 am

"Sometimes they had fights. And one time, the fight was very heated, and the dragon accidently killed his son. The father, who had killed countless others before, was now terrified by what he had done. And something strange happened to him. He shed his dragon form and became a human, and was placed under a curse, to wander forever."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 8:12 am

"So sad," was all she muttered as she fell asleep. Though the squeak of a wheel could be heard followed by that was the strong aroma of food. As if they hadn't been able to decide exactly what to make they had made a wide range of foods. From steak to steamed vegetables. Two carts where filed in and following came Vieo.

He didn't smile but seemed even more distressed for reasons unknown, "Your room is being prepared." He sat down in a chair leaning back wards with his ankle on his knee seeming to find his hands more interesting then anything else in the room.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:48 am

((Sense a lot of our posts where deleted and I hadn't got to read your last post I'll post my last post ^^))

Vieo leaned back even more brushing a hand through his hair. Eonoe asked what was wrong and it was so many things. Coya seemed to poison most of them but for now he stored that away.

He spoke aloud, "Another fire has started. The Queen is still sick and her people need her. All thoughs problems fall onto me. I must send more people to fight the fire. It's not the fire that kills them it's the sorrow. Now I ask you, what exactly isn't wrong?"

He knew he was being a bit dramatic or even a bit pushy but he couldn't help it. For now he had to act like a leader and though he knew he could do it he would have much rather passed it off to someone else. There in lined the problem. There was no one else. His green eyes looked up passing over Eonoe and Vashner.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:35 pm

"Oh dear..." Eonoe said. This was apparently a very dire situation. Fires, sorrow, people wasting away... all over a ring.

Vashner stopped eating. The mood of the conversation had rather killed his appetite. "Is there anything we can do?" he asked quietly. "To help?"

Eonoe nodded. "I'd like to look into the matter." he said quietly. "I think I may be able to cure the Queen, and if I can, I'd like to look into this deal... I know I can't make any promises, but I can at least try."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:57 am

Vieo shrugged, "I'll need to form a group to go after the ring. I will be going but I know full well I can't do it alone. I've tracked down where the ring was last said to be so I know at least where it is."

He tapped his fingers on the edge of the chair in thought for a moment, "The Queen is stable at the moment. Perhaps you would rather help find the ring? First I need to know that any one can cure the Queen if some of us don't come back. That will be the key. I can stop the fires and hearts can mend but the sickness is priority."

Hinting it was dangerous of course. The extent that they were offering. His gaze shifted across them, "I'll take a few days of course so you are in no hurry to choose. Your son, if you wish for him to stay here, will be welcome. Even if he is human Queen Sorra would not stand for any harm to come to him."

He knew Sorra well though even now she slept peacefully her small clawed hands curled around her blankets. She seemed frail and small in the volume of the bed though at the same time she still held that authority. The need to care for her people was stronge so she would last longer then the others had.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:55 am

Eonoe nodded. "Thanks..." Vashner said a little haltingly. It was good to hear that the Queen wouldn't let him be harmed, but... still unsettling that humans didn't seem all that welcome.

"I could very well accompany on this expedition. I could greatly aid the group you're sending," Eonoe said cheerfully, pouring himself a cup of tea. "Provided I don't have to hurt anyone." he stopped, holding the teacup. "I can't hurt anyone." he took a short sip.

"Never has to." Vashner said quietly with a slight smile. "Nobody wants to fight a dragon."

"So, Vashner will be able to stay here whilst I accompany this expedition?" Eonoe asked. "He'll be safe?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:54 am

Vieo nodded, though a bit surprised that a dragon refused to fight he didn't pester him on the matter. Instead he stood all business. He was what people were depending on now. It was no time to crumble.

"Of course. The Queen doesn't approve of violence. The reason we are apart from Bella Luna. Bella Luna calls the demons and vampires to it's doors. It's a bit harder to hide in here," Vieo gave Vashner a smile half way between comfort and simply for business.

"For now you may rest. Guards will show you to your room. I'll be off on business on my own," He waited to see if they had any more to say. There was much to do. He wanted to go to Bella Luna find the two books he needed and make it back here to find people to accompany them. They would need someone skilled in fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Woods   Into the Woods - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Woods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Roleplay :: Open for Everyone-
Jump to: