The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crisis in the Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Crisis in the Clan Empty
PostSubject: Crisis in the Clan   Crisis in the Clan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:20 am

Tor Vorigan had been hearing things. Things he did not want to hear, and things he especially did not want to believe. There was talk of a sickness spreading through his territory. A sickness so despicable that Tor wanted to imagine that it was only a rumor. Stubbornly, he refused to be budged from the idea that it was, indeed, all fictious, and, stubbornly, he refused to act until he had solid proof.

But more reports of madness had begun to trickle in, sliding through even the castle walls, until they were spoken by the tongues of credible sources, and he could no longer blatantly ignore them. This made Tor incredibly restless, anxious, as if he could sense the dark cloud before it had fully formed above him.

He couldn’t pretend that the worst case scenario hadn’t become reality.

“He was raving mad, I tell you! Crazed! Insane! The poor chap was pawing all over me. Like I was a lady or something!” the vampire standing before Tor’s throne proclaimed. “I had to tie him up just to keep him still, I did!”

Tor eyed him warily. Not exactly the most credible source, but he’d promised to have proof, and proof was what Tor needed most. He frowned as the vampire before him dropped the hefty bundle in his arms carelessly to the stone floor.

“What did you say your name was, friend?” Tor questioned, as he eyed this vampire’s strange “gift.”

“Marcus, sire, your most devout follower.”

Marcus gave him a theatrical bow, but Tor pointedly ignored him, staring at the lump on his castle floor that was the unconscious body of a blonde, male vampire. Indeed, he was wrapped with at least one thick layer of rope.

“He appears pretty tame to me,” Tor deduced wryly.

Marcus was not deterred, and he shrugged nonchalantly. “I had to give him a mean knock of the head so he’d stop fighting me. I couldn’t have the bloke sticking his tongue down my throat, now could I?”

Tor scowled at his blunt description and watched as Marcus gave the vampire on the floor a merciless kick with the end of his boot. In response, the creature groaned, surfacing somewhere between consciousness and dreams.

“Come on now!” Marcus snapped, and kicked him again.

{Dont post yet. More to come. I had the whole thing done, then I accidentally deleted it. Now I’m having to start over, and it’s definitely not as good as it was.}
Back to top Go down

Crisis in the Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Roleplay :: Subplot for Alasantres-
Jump to: