The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Willkommen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:47 am

Pernas sat in the center of a circular room, atop a mountain. The room itself was separate from the other structures, save for a flight of stone steps leading up to it. It was something of a glorified gazebo. He was playing the violin, a fast, rapid piece. Or at least it was, here at the end.

It was a very long piece that he had written up. Three weeks long. Now he was finished with the run-through, and he stood up. And, after three weeks of non-stop playing, his first thought was that he was very hungry. On a related note, he wondered how many of the cows had taken the opportunity to raid his garden while he was off playing? Well, that question was easily answered. A bright blue hummingbird was perched on the stone railing.

It was Alar. A rather snooty little hummingbird with a sense of humor, and always the first to snitch on any cows that were eating in the garden. Pernas had, as a way to make sure that the cows did not completely destroy the garden, enacted a rule that eating from it would essentially volunteer you for dinner that day, as a sort of deterrent. Only problem was, with him playing pieces that could last weeks or even months, this could pose a problem. So far, the only idea that he'd come up with would to eat them all immediately. He was certainly hungry enough.

"Good day, Alar." Pernas said, standing up. "What brings you up here?"

"Simply love for the Lord Dragon's music." Alar said, bowing. Pernas chuckled.

"That's always a nice thing to hear." Pernas said, making his way down the steps.

"So, while you were playing, I spotted no less than five cows eating in the garden on the first day. They're so fat now they can hardly stand up in the morning."

"Well, I'm certainly hungry enough to eat any and all cows in there." Pernas said. He stopped. "You didn't come all the way up here just to tell me that, now, did you?"

"No." Alar said quickly. "I thought you might be interested... just a little while ago today, I saw some strange things on the beach..."

"Huh." Pernas said, putting his violin away on a shelf. "I'll have to look at that." he began making his way down the steps.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:11 am

Vi was tired and hungry and when she happened upon the cow she thought she was hallucinating. Truly who wouldn't?

The cow was bright clashing colors from a dark mud on his legs to the bright yellow as if someone had peed on his head and orange and green streaks down the rest of him.

"Oh dear, your going to ruin my experiment. Boring old grouchy dragon is coming down and he'll be interested in you instead of eating me," He seemed pouty but at Vi's wide eye look he came forward shaking his head a bit and she was able to see around his huge body.

A garden beautiful but ravaged as if it hadn't been taken care of in a while. Vi walked forward figuring this was some kind of hallucination any way as she looked around.

"Names Captain Carbonbuckle," He announced as if deciding that talking to her might make her go away sooner.

"Vi," She answered back though still wondering why she was talking to a cow. Felt like Alice in Wonderland with the strange colored cow talking to her.

"Well Vi. I'm afraid you wont find much on the island," Captain Carbonbuckle stepped back up in front of her with a heavy stride as if he had eaten a bit too much or perhaps he was drunk?

A strange thought a drunken cow but he always had a reason. It was to see if he could get Pernas drunk as well, "An island? Well I don't have a way of leaving."

Vi figured it was better to talk to the cow then well the people or dragon he was talking about. She practically figured that a huge dragon would swoop down and simple swallow them both. Perhaps to wake her up? Willing it as one did when they knew they were in a dream she looked up at the sky.

Well she didn't really want to go back to her house. House not a home so she looked back at Captain Carbonbuckle. Waiting for what she wasn't quite sure any more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:22 am

"So, exactly what was it that you saw?" Pernas asked, walking down, and through the garden. "I hate it when the garden gets like this... Ah, well. It'll be fixed with a bit of loving care."

"Well, I don't really know how to describe it. Some big wooden mass..." Alar said. "Also... things that looked a bit like... well, a bit like you, and the things you make in your drawings and paintings..."

"What do you-" Pernas asked, then he turned and he saw...

"People?" he asked Alar.

"Oh, yeah. Peepel." Alar said, flitting over to a flower and sitting on it.

"Hello..." Pernas said to Vi. He then turned to look at... great. All the cows to be present at a time like this, and here's Captain Carbonbuckle. Granted, with how hungry he was, the cow would certainly fill him up. Though there was always some weird surpise. "So, uh..." he said, turning to the human. He was stuck between 'who are you?,' 'how did you get here?,' and 'please ignore the cow.'
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:44 am

Vi was silent staring at him. He was handsome but even so he was male. Male bad for Vi in other words. She stepped closer to the cow as if he offered some protection. Though Captain Carbonbuckle seem pleased that the man had found them.

"This is Vi. Your scaring her all mighty dragin," His words slurred a bit as if he couldn't control his voice as well. Though even so he added a tone of insolence. Seeing the little bird though he lowered his head and gave the bird a glare. Having been foiled by the bird a few times they weren't the best of friends.

Vi finally found her voice, "Vi Yevon, sir." She did a little curtsy as her hair drew like curtains to hide her face. A black wall that hid the fading bruise on her cheek. Even so her clothes were tattered as she had been walking around for a few days and showed a bit of the scaring. Feeling so self conscious she took to patting the cow, "Um, nice cow." More like a question then a statement as she looked down at her tattered sneakers.

Captain Carbonbuckle looked irritated that he was being patted and took a few staggering steps away from her hand so she had to stand alone. No chance of blending in here with his eyes on her.

"I aint no pussy cat. I'm Captain Carbonbuckle and I have's me respec'!" Well not much as he stood there swaying now as if the alcohol was getting to him. Perhaps Pernas would eat him but he probably would die of intoxication any way.

"I'm sorry," Now she seemed distressed as if the cow meant everything to Pernas and she had disrespected it, "I'll go." Resolute she turned back the way she came. Even then she felt daunted and stayed in place. Where was she going to go? She could almost feel her fathers hand cuffing her behind the head. Telling her that she was being an idiot.

Her hand reached up and threaded in to the black mass of hair rubbing the exact spot her father would have hit. It seemed she was an idiot as she couldn't bring her self to either walk away or turn back to the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:34 pm

"Please, don't go." Pernas said, holding out his hand. "You really don't have anywhere to go..." he said. "I'll help you get settled in. Besides, I have a few questions..."

Dear, she was in bad shape. How long had she been wandering around? How did she get here? What else did this bode.

"And as for you..." he turned back to the 'Captain.' "Alar..."

"Yes?" the bird asked, piping up.

"He hasn't gotten into my wine, has he?"

"No... I don't think so."

"On second thought, I don't even want to know." he put his face in his hand, shaking it. "I swear, you're going to be the death of me... you and your 'experiments...'" nevertheless, he was very hungry, and didn't much care.

"Maybe if you bled him out, it'd keep you from getting drunk." Alar suggested.

"Alar, could you find the other cows that've been in here during the three weeks I've been playing, and tell them to come to the large cave?"

"Certainly, Lord Dragon." Alar said cheerfully, flitting off.

"I've never really taken to that name..." he muttered, turning to Vi. "Now, come with us. I'll help you get settled in. I don't know how you came here, but... what's mine is yours. No reason to be scared of anything." he chuckled. "I'm not going to eat you. You, on the other hand..." he looked over at the intoxicated cow. "Can you follow, or do I have to carry you?" then he thought for a bit. "No, I don't think you can..." he muttered. He turned to Vi. "If you walk along that path, you'll find an entrance to the cave. You can wait there, I'll follow in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:48 am

"Yes, sir," Vi did another little bow and did as she was told. Walking out to the path she felt as if a huge weight had fallen on to her shoulders. It was happening too fast. Much too fast and Vi didn't know what to do. When the man was out of site 'Lord Dragon' the bird had called him.

She ducked under a bow of some kind of plant and went in to a fetal position. Wrapping her arms around her head she took deep breaths fighting hyperventilation.

Captain Carbonbuckle let out something between a chuckle of triumph, a hicup, and a moo. Though he sat down like a dog almost but not quite as from even there he swayed a bit.

Vi needed something so she knew she was awake perhaps she chose the worst but the sharp rock was already in her hand. She drew out of the fetal position and jabed the rock hard in to her hand. Letting out a sharp yelp she released the rock and stood up.

Looking at her hand she knew it was real. The trickling of warm blood down her arm. She ripped up her shirt a bit more and wrapped the frayed ends around the wound.

Taking a last deep breath she went back to the path and started heading towards the cave that Pernas had talked about.

Captain Carbonbuckle must have finaly retained something Pernas said because he added in a smug voice, "At leas' I not borin'!"

((I like the pic don't judge me XD Willkommen Dragon_and_bunny_by_kamekichi))
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:32 am

Pernas chuckled. "I am not boring!" he said, crossing his arms. The sapphire on his forehead began to glow, as he turned into the big blue dragon. "Now then, how have you tried to poison me this time?" he asked as he approached, though he didn't wait for an answer.

The path that Vi had took was alot less... damaged, so to speak. The whole place had an air of quiet, cool calm. Though that might not have been a good thing. On the one hand, it might have helped her to relax in the frustration. On the other hand, it may have simply added to the surrealism.

As she passed, the birds in the trees leaned over the branches, curiously peering down at the girl. They'd never seen such a person before. They twittered to each other in the branches, but did not contact her themselves.

The end of the path led to a large cave opening, though the inside was not dark, but lighted, like any civilized home. Thoug the light came from some strange crystals mounted on the walls. The inside of the cave seemed to open into a large room, with stairways going up and a few halls off to the sides. The floor was smooth and hard, like polished stone. The first thing to catch the eye was a large painting of a bright gold dragon, looking out over the room.

"Are you a dragon, too?" a voice asked, quietly. It was another bull. Not as large as Carbonbuckle was, and not with the expansive presense that the aforementioned had. He seemed generally a normal cow (talking aside). He was a cute thing, chocolate brown hair and a pair of curved horns, though very meek.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:46 am

Vi was tired, starved, and her feet ached terribly and there was another talking cow. It looked kind enough so Vi just settled on to the floor. Wrapping her arms around her knees, "No, just a girl. There's nothing special about me."

Her voice was quiet as she gazed up at the painting. It was absolutely stunning. She imagined it taking ages to make. How long had he been here? All lone with his talking animals. To her it sounded... nice. Being alone with no one to get angry at her. No one to tease her and no cops to interrogate her. Not even beatings or having to hide from everything.

Sighing she closed her eyes and rested her head on her knees. He would come back though and she would have to live here. At least a part of her wanted to. To just simply never wake up. Another was horrified by the voice and squashed it in to oblivion. Here on this strange island with talking animals and a male that might be able to turn in to a dragon?

A nightmare not a dream. With out realizing it she fell asleep. Poised as she was. It was only a light sleep though. Enough asleep that she had a dream but also aware that she was still in the room.

It was strange like this in two places at once. As her father tugged at her through the store. Letting her buy what she wanted. Then it turned nasty as he picked her up high. Too high and he threw her so high she felt the breath leave her and she was falling. Too fast but she didn't hit ground just kept falling.

Even then she couldn't force her self to wake. Stuck in the black void of loneliness too intense for her to even wake. Waiting to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:53 am

"Uhh... Ma'am?" Pernas said, shaking her gently. "It won't do to sleep on the floor." He said softly, standing back up. The bull was sitting in a corner of the room, and Alar was on his head.

"She looks like a dragon..."

"That's because I'm the only dragon you know." Pernas said. "That" he pointed to the painting. "Is a dragon. Now then." He said, sitting down on the floor. "Your name is Vi, correct?" he asked, sitting down.

The bull in the corner shifted a bit. He wasn't quite used to this. Normally Pernas came tearing after any of the cows that ate in the garden if he had been playing a particularly long piece. He had half expected to have his head snapped off any second after the music stopped. Pernas noticed him.

"You can go outside for now, I'll just have you and the others for dinner." he said. "Now," he turned back to Vi. "How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:04 am

Vi flinched away from his hand so violently that she nearly fell backwards. She managed not to cry as she drew a bit farther away from him.

"I don't know. Don't hurt me," The words bubbled out before she could hold them back, "Daddy knocked me unconscious I just woke up here. He hits me a lot but I figured it would just be this one time," How she had thought that over and over again and still he did it, "I just- I just- just."

She didn't know what she wanted and as her pretty face peaked up at him her violet eyes filled with the slightest bit of wonder but sadness was there. Hidden as her hair hid her face.

It was too much as she stood trying to at least make her self feel better. Take a stand perhaps but it made stars pop before her eyes and right there she fainted.

A dead faint that had her before she could even realize she needed to fight it. "Oh no," Was all she got out before darkness consumed her. Pulling her with greedy hands to douse her in dream land and the ground raced up to finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:21 am

Pernas caught her before she hit the ground.

"Is something wrong with her?" The bull asked, concerned.

"I don't know." Pernas said, picking her up. "It's all very confusing..." he said, walking up the stairs.

It was very confusing. A girl just drops in out of nowhere, and turns up in the garden. How on earth did that happen? Her explaination didn't clear any of it up. Her father hit her... and that's it? Well... she seemed very stressed...

He walked into a room that had a small bed in it, with a window looking over the valley. He set her down on the bed and then sat down in a chair. Alar flew in after him.

"So, uhh..." Alar said. "What's up?"

"Confusing..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:34 am

Vi woke slowly. She just listned though. Cofusing? Well that made two of them. He didn't seem obliged to go on though. Curling in to a better position she pulled her hands close to her chest looking over the wound.

The silence was so heavy she felt as if he had left the room, "I'm sorry about that. I'm just-" she wipped away some blood that had trailed to her wrist,"I'm just scared of you is all."

She had never admited it; never said she was afraid out loud,"Can I have something to drink?" Vi hoped he wouldn't take that as a sign to dump water on her. The short darkness seemed to still be streatching across her. Ready to take her down when he came back.

"I don't know your name you know. I guess it doesn't matter as your male in my head," Perhaps it was ridiculus admitting it to this man but she couldn't help it, "I'll try to remember more I just need," she needed a lot but simply said, "Rest."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:38 am

"Huh?" Pernas said, startled. "Oh yes, something to drink..." he said, rushing over to the wall, where there was a cabinet. He opened it and there was an assortment of bottles. He grabbled one bottle that was full of water and rushed back over. "Here." he said, taking the stopper out. "Here's some water." he said.

"My name?" Pernas said. "I'm Pernas Vaaldaren. I live here, as you may guess."

"Is she going to live here, too?" Alar asked.

"Well..." Pernas said. "I don't really see how she couldn't..." he said shrugging. "Well, if you have to stay here, what's mine is yours. I have plenty."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:04 am

Vi whisper his name low, liking the feel of saying it but she propped her self up. Careful not to touch him or make eye contact she took the bottle and drank it down. Sitting silently she rolled the bottle between her hands. Though it left a bit of a trail across it as her hand had bled through the make shift bandage.

"Why do you say that; 'What's mine is yours.' If I were you I would eat me. Keep my beautiful island to my self where no one could get to me," She paused, realizing what she said, "I guess this just doesn't feel real. Your," She looked at him a moment taking in the wash of white hair and blue eyes that seem to see much too deep in to her. Then his young body, that of a teenager like her and he was handsome. Tall with all the makings of a man. Man she shuddered before catching her self.

"Too nice," Finishing finally she looked back down at the empty bottle. Wanting to crawl inside it for her confession and never have to come out. That wasn't how it worked though. Sense this was real, and she knew that full well now, she couldn't shrink like Alice in Wonderland. She was even more human then her. Though she was a character in a story and Vi, sadly, was not.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:40 am

"Eat you?" Pernas asked, a bit startled by the strange question. "Well..." he looked at Alar, who was watching with a sort of detatched curiosity. Didn't open his beak for fear of saying something stupid.

"I don't really think I'd want to eat you." Pernas said, shrugging. "I mean, why would I? It's not like you're encroaching on anything. This island has more than enough room. Besides... I wouldn't feel comfortable eating a human... sides, there's nothing wrong with being nice, is there?" he asked, gently taking the bottle.

"Or are you more familiar with dragons demanding fresh virgins on a regular basis?" he asked with a chuckle. "I know there are plenty of nice dragons..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:15 am

"No, I guess not," She sighed as the bottle was taken from her hands, "You might have to throw it away. My hands still bleeding a bit. She showed him briefly the blood stained bandage.

"I just don't trust people well," Well that was a wide way of saying it but hey at least it was out there, "Even if you are nice."

Vi slipped down back under the covers, "Do you have any questions for me?" Her eyes said don't ask I just want to fall asleep.

Even then she felt a bit lonely. What could it hurt getting closer to him? Well a lot but if she truely was stuck on the island forever then she was also stuck with him. She edged to the side of the bed he was on and let him see her fully. Bruises and all.

Giving him a bit of a shy smile she rocked back to settle back on the bed, "Is there no way off the island?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:26 am

"Oh dear..." Pernas said, looking at her. "Are you sure you're all right?" he asked. She was badly beaten up. He didn't know much about treating wounds or bruises or the like. Never needed to, considering his was a dragon who never got hurt. He did have questions, but she apparently wasn't in the mood to answer. He'd just ask her later, when she was feeling better...

He'd have to look up how to treat those wounds. Maybe something in the library would help. He'd look it up after dinner.

'Is there no way off the island?'

Pernas shrugged and shook his head. "No." he said. "None that I've found. Nor that I have ever cared to find. But is there anything you need?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:35 am

"Yes, I should be okay. Might want to clean this in water soon though. It was done with a rock," Vi said holding her hand out to him not sure if she wanted him to even come any closer to her or not.

"I could use a bit of food I guess," She passed a hand over her face, "Just need some rest." She gave him a bit of a weak smile. In a way she was happy that he hadn't found a way off the island.

Even the other voice was saying, 'okay, maybe' but she wasn't sure what it all meant yet. It seemed so strange. The entire ordeal and through it was this man, or perhaps dragon. Keeping calm, though confused.

That brought another shy smile to her face. She was pretty really with her startling violet eyes and soft round face. Her black hair a contrast to her pale white skin.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:38 am

"Don't worry about the bottle." Pernas said. "I'll go get you a little something to eat, and then I'll let you rest." he said, departing down the staircase. He turned down the hallway, making his way to a large pantry, where he got a tray where he placed some bread, cheese, and a glass of milk.

"So you're not going to eat her?" Alar asked.

"Of course not!" Pernas said. "Why on earth would I do that?"

"I dunno. She seemed a bit surprised you wouldn't..."

"Oh, humans just aren't comfortable about dragons. I'll tell you... some dragons have done some absolutely terrible things."

"And that included eating people?" Alar asked. "But you eat the cows."

"There's a bit of a difference." Pernas said. "Thing is, people... outside here... they don't come back to life after dying."

Alar was a bit stunned. "They don't?"

"No." Pernas said, shaking his head, "It's different here." he smiled. "That's why I live here."

"So... if you did kill her, would she come back to life?" Alar asked. "Not that I'm suggesting anything... just curious."

"No idea. I don't really care to try."

"Sorry..."

"It's alright." Pernas said, going up the staircase. "Here's a little something to eat." he said as he entered the room, placing the tray on the nightstand next to the bed.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:23 am

It was like a gourmet dinner for her and she ate it tentatively despite the growls of her stomach. She savored it as if she had never tasted anything as good as a hunk of bread, cheese, and a tall glass of milk.

She ate in silence and also enjoyed it. Being able to listen to the birds strange chatter out side and his soft breathing. As if he was merely wind and not a man at all. Well he wasn't a man.

That startled her a bit and she paused with the glass at her lips. With a slight edge she set the glass back down. Though it was only half empty.

"Your not a man at all are you?," She paused to look at him but only for a moment as she realized her question was ridiculous, "Sorry, don't answer that. How will I find you when I'm awake? It's a big island after all."

She then went back to eating and drinking. Finishing it off she leaned back in to the bed. Positioning the blankets, pillow, and her self so she could easily still talk to him but still be able to just slide down and go to sleep.

Vi truly did need the sleep. It would help with everything and she knew it. Then a wash in the morning and maybe she could find some thing better to wear but it seemed a long shot for just everything to come true at once.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:03 am

"If you need me, simply ask the birds." Pernas said, with a soft smile. "Have a good rest." and with that, he departed down the steps.

Alar stayed for a while, curiously looking at her. Then, he flitted out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willkommen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willkommen   Willkommen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willkommen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: