The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Place a New Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:07 am

Vi shrugged, "They usualy just talk to me." Looking up she found only one of the birds as Tamino was quite flashy her gaze came back down to look at the plants instead.

"There beautiful," she commented. She felt good just being able to take in all the beauty of the place. It was a simple and easy task and one she could easily enjoy, "Has anyone else seen this? Other then the birds and you I mean."

She took another glanse up at the birds spotting both of them now. Birds were always pretty even if they talked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:10 am

Pernas smiled slightly. "Oh, you know how birds can be... or maybe you don't." he chuckled. "Well... you're the only human who's ever been here." he said. "Until now, it's just been me and the animals."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:22 am

Vi smiled with him but wasn't ready to laugh though he seemed to be trying to make her feel more at home, "Then what about dragons?" The word sent a shivver down her spine not from fear but ellation. She was talking to a dragon after all.

"Your father, how long has it been sence you've seen him?" Vi looked at him this time her violet eyes meeting his. Though quickly enough she had cast them down.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:25 am

Pernas turned to look at her. Violet eyes. He'd never seen anyone with violet eyes. He smiled softly. "My father?" he asked, his smile fading slightly. "I... I don't remember very well how long it's been. Centuries, perhaps. Maybe longer."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:45 am

Vi frowned slightly and linked his hand with hers, "I'm sorry. What have you done in all that time?" She couldn't imagin having to be alone for so long. She smiled trying to chear him up, "What flower is that?" She pointed past him to a tall red cosmo flower.

((Woo I got to post lol))
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:37 am

((oh, dear, sorry I couldn't post. Lost the URL))

"Oh, I've kept myself occupied. It's fun to explore here... and I've made this garden, among other things." he said. "That?" he asked

((Err... I don't know...))
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:29 am

((lol I said it in the sentence. 'red cosmo flower'. I'll wait then.

Oh and Happy Belated Thanksgiving lol))
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:00 am

((Sorry. Wasn't sure. Happy lates to you, as well))

"That is a red cosmo flower." Pernas said, pointing. "And over there are some bird of paradise..." he proceeded to list all the different varieties of flowers as they saw them.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:20 am

Vi walked along with him listening intently and providing a few comments but other the that was silent. She was feeling a bit better but at the same time she was frowning and her mind was on other matters, "I need a brush." Her words were abrupt but her gaze was cast down.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:24 am

"Huh?" Pernas stopped. "Oh... a brush?" he asked.

Mentioning of wants and needs had brought his thoughts down with a thud. Apparently, it seemed Vi was very needy. No matter. He could satisfy all her material needs here. He hoped. "Er, try looking in the bathrooms. You should be able to find what you need."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:47 am

"I don't need much," Vi shrugged looking at him for a moment before she headed off towards what she now knew was where she woudl be staying. As a prisoner or a guest she wasn't sure about at the moment.

Pernas was too perfect. He needed nothing nothing at all and she felt so little beside him that she wasn't sure any more about how he could even take her in as he was supposedly doing.

What frustrated her more was the little voice at the back of her mind repeating over and over again, 'maybe, maybe.' Perhaps she should have stayed but she knew she was probably getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:42 am

Pernas stopped for a minute, thinking. Alar flitted down to his shoulder.

"So..." Alar said. "She seems, well..." he couldn't think of a way to describe her.

"She's like part of the garden." Pernas finished for him. "She needs to be tended so she can grow properly." He kneeled down to brush some soil off of a partly flattened lily.

"I just don't really know how to tend..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:48 am

To Vi's surprise she found the bathroom quite easily and found the brush. Now she felt a bit stupid but she sat on the counter and brushed her hair out any way. It felt good and her hair was a glossy black. So deep it looked like it had blue and purple high lights like a raven.

Arranging it about her shoulders she sat for a moment not sure what to do now. Maybe find him again? It didn't seem like a good idea though. She sighed not at all sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:17 am

As she was finishing up, Pernas peeked into the bathroom. "Hi." he said. "I, um... I picked these." he said, holding up a vase full of lillies. "I thought they might brighten up your room a bit." he said softly.

He just stood there, holding the green vase with the white flowers. He wasn't quite sure what else to do. He'd figured flowers would be nice... flowers were always nice, right? But oh, this would make the birds twitter with rumors...
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:09 am

It was a ponderous thing that a dragon could look so awkward and yet be able to change in to something so terribly beautiful. Vi just watched him a moment before realizing that it was because of her silence that he was so awkward. She glanced down at the vase quickly noticing two things. The first that it was green and the second that it held white lilies. “Huh?” She felt like a retard now for not having even listened to what he had said, “Flowers?”

Standing she approached him almost cautiously and took the vase from his hands. She figured it was for her. Well, a guy didn’t just pop in to the bathroom looking awkward, though admittedly cute, just to well she wasn’t sure what else someone would do, “Thanks,” She smiled encouragingly and went to set them on the counter. It did look pretty and she had always particularly enjoyed lilies. There was just something about them.

((Wow I enjoyed that post lol Strange.))
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:17 am

"Your welcome," Pernas said softly, "If you want more, you're welcome to pick from the garden."

He was silent for a minute. "You said you wanted to see a reef, right?" he asked. "I think I might be able to grow one."

"Lord Dragon?" Alar said. "There's... there's someone else on the island."

Pernas turned sharply. "Another human?"

"I think so..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:21 am

"Grow a corral reef?" Vi asked astonished but at that moment Alar came told the heart stopping news. There was someone else on the island. Was she ship wrecked after all then? It didn't feel likely.

"Umm, can I come with you?" Vi looked a bit uncomfortable for asking but she looked at his blue eyes. Feeling it was the right thing she stepped closer as if she was now completely refusing to be left behind.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:43 am

"Yes, of course." Pernas said, walking down the hall. "I think I should be able to grow a reef. It'll take awhile, though..."

"He's this way." Alar said, flitting out into daylight on the beach. There was a scruffy-looking middle-aged man out there, standing there, looking out at the beach. His clothes were torn, but he maintained a sort of stoic dignity. He didn't see them.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:54 am

Vi nodded her head solumly but followed after them. When they got to the beach she stopped dead in her tracks. He still hadn't seen them yet but she knew who he was by the way he held him self. She was surprised by the amount of panic that threatened to spill over and make her run as far as possible.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:49 am

"Sir?" Pernas asked loudly.

The man turned around. His eyes shot wide open when he saw Vi. "Violet?" he asked. "Oh, thank God I found you!" he said, walking up to them. "Thank you kindly, sir," he said to Pernas. "She fell overboard, and I've been looking all around trying to find her. Good. Come, I have a boat and someone to man it." he said this all very rapidly.

"Sir?" another man said, coming up. He was much younger, in his twenties, in between the two. "There's a slight problem... the radio isn't working."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:58 am

Vi looked up at Pernas. A silent plea in her eyes but quickly her gaze disapeared. The hair falling across her face as she walked to stand instead behind her father, "Yes Daddy."

She listened to the young man but didn't make a comment. Seen and not heared. A sigh couldn't help but escape her lips. Was she going back? Should she put up a fight? Tell him that there wasn't a way off the island or that she actualy didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:48 am

Pernas stood there, for a moment, thinking.

More people showing up on the island? There's no telling what this might mean... "I... I think you'd best wait inside. I need to check a few things..." he said, walking off.

"Huh?" Vi's father asked. "You sure the radio doesn't work?"

"I'm positive," the sailor said. "Not receiving transmissions of any kind."

"Oh, let me try something..." he flipped open his cell phone. "Zero bars..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 am

Vi imagined what she would say to her dad. Tell him that there was no way off the island and that they could stay here in the pretty home with a dragon. She squashed the idea because that sounded ridiculus even to her who knew it was all true. Instead she waited a moment.

"What are we going to do?" She asked a bit timidly though her eyes were cast down to her feet. In more ways then one she wished that Pernas had waited to do what ever he needed to do later.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:57 am

"We're going home." Her father said. "I've been worried sick, I'd thought you'd drowned!"

"Instead, we seem to be stranded..." The sailor said.

"Don't talk nonsense. Just keep with the radio and you'll get someone. There's a ship waiting."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:11 am

Vi frowned, "Daddy, Pernas says that it's a dead zone here." At least it was a start at the truth of the matter. They were stranded and that was it. All of them were going to be stuck here. Though Vi didn't much mind of course.

She slipped her hand in to her dads hand, "I don't think we can go home." her voice wasn't full of remorse as it should have been but a kind of wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Place a New Life   A New Place a New Life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Place a New Life
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: