The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Brand New Day - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:32 am

"You're Vi, aren't you?" Alir asked.

Pernas looked up sharply, and he saw her. "Violet?" he asked, standing up.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 am

"No," Vi said and wished her little bird toes would move. She felt like crying but really wasn't sure if birds could cry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:59 am

"Vi!" Pernas said, standing up. "Vi! Come down here, please!"

"I guess that means he's done with us." said the calf that didn't really care about the socio-political issues.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Vi looked at Pernas and at the glaring birds. She flitted down and landed on the ground, refusing to land on Pernas.

The other cows seemed to agree with the one that didn't care and they moved off to look for the best pickings they could find.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:07 pm

"Vi?" Pernas asked. "Vi, speak to me, please." he said, walking down and bending his knees to be closer to level with her. "Why did you do that? Why did you leave with Captain Carbonbuckle and let him kill you?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:10 pm

"What are you going to do if I don't tell? Punish me?" She said gruffly and her voice sounded off as if she was extremely upset. Her feet shuffled as she hopped around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:13 pm

"Punish you?" Pernas asked. "Why would I 'punish' you?" he asked. "Please." he pleaded. "Just... why? Why did you start to hate me? One minute I'm having a concert, then Ralph attacks me, and then you're gone..."

Quiet.

"Am I that bad of a violinist?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:16 pm

"Captain Carbonbuckle told you," Vi said and tried to ignore the comment about his violin playing, "You punished Ralph and he was human. Might as well squash me out of existance. I'm small enough now and I'm pretty used to it."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:18 pm

"Oh..." Pernas said, confused. "Wait... how did I 'punish?' Ralph?" he asked. "I don't get it..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 pm

"You don't even remember," Vi hopped farther away, "Burning him to death. He was a chunk of charred meat!" She turned away and lifted her wings to prepare for flight, "Bye, Pernas."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 pm

"Wait a minute!" Pernas said, annoyed. "What do you mean burning him?" he asked. "I didn't kill him. Ralph's just fine. Go ask him." he said, pointing to the cave.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 pm

"Carbonbuckle said you would say something like that," Vi spat at him, "He was probably reborn already and grown up. Tell me why I should listen to you?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm

"Don't want to listen to me?" Pernas asked. "Alir!" he called. "Go fetch Ralph!"

"Yes, sire!" Alir said, flying off.

"If you won't believe me," Pernas said, "Will you believe him?"

Ralph trotted in, apparently having been nearby. "Violet!" he said, surprised and overjoyed. "We were worried sick about you!"

"Ralph?" Pernas asked. "Did I kill you?"

"Huh?" Ralph asked, confused. "No..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Vi wriggled but seemed reluctant, "But what about Xon?" She twitched her tail feathers slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 pm

"Xon?" Pernas said. He looked a little guilty. "I did treat him a little roughly... but I didn't kill him. I was trying to find you and Cee, I asked them where you were, and he decided to be rude to me."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Vi's fire seemed to go away at that, "Why were you worried about me?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:50 pm

"I'd heard that you'd left with Cee, and I didn't know what to think." Pernas said. "Everything was very confusing, and I didn't understand what was happening."

"So..." Ralph said. "You went with Captain Carbonbuckle and let him kill you, because you thought that Pernas had killed me?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 pm

"I didn't let him. It was an accident," Vi said stubbornly, "He was trying to take care of me."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:57 pm

"Maybe..." Pernas said.

"I don't get how you died..." Ralph said.

"Poison, I think." Pernas said. "She got scratched by something, probably the cave wall. Man, Cee's tried to poison me several times. Never worked, though..." he said, his voice trailing off. "Wait... how do you get poison on a cave wall?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 pm

"Poison?" Vi asked obviously not really remembering anything," I just remember being on his back and then waking up as a bird."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:02 pm

"Pernas carried your body out of the cave." Ralph said.

"You died on his back." Pernas said. "When I found you two, you were slumped over, you breathing was stopping..." he sat down. "Ralph, get Vi's father. Hopefully this'll make him feel better." he turned back to Vi. "He's been an absolute wreck."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 pm

"Did he hurt you?" Vi asked suddenly as she hopped over to Pernas and sat on his knee, "My dad hit you didn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Pernas laughed a little. "Yeah, a bit. But he can't hurt me. I'm a dragon." Ralph walked off, going to get her father.

"So..." Pernas said, looking at Vi. "Do you still hate me?" he asked. He turned to a nearby calf. "Do you still hate me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:13 pm

The calf said, "Yeah."

Vi said, "No, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Pernas seemed saddened by the calf's remark. He turned back to Vi. "Don't be sorry." he said, holding out his hand. "You were tricked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 9 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: