The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Brand New Day - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:09 am

Her father put his arms around her. "I know." he said. "I think Eonoe's a good man. Your mother still has her misgivings, but I hope she'll come around." He let go and smiled. "Well, I suppose I should be going now. I'll see you at the wedding."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:58 am

"Okay," Reyna wiped at her eyes and released her father so that he could leave. Then she turned to Vi. Vi was smiling at her.

"Let's get this finished," Reyna said though it was easy to tell by the soft twinkle in her eyes and the smile on her face that she didn't want it to end. She washed her face with a wet cloth and the dressing was finished.

Time seemed to move by so quickly that Reyna wanted to pause it. Then came time for all the stuff she had no clue about, at least not much. She knew Eonoe would be waiting on the other side as she stood with her arm linked with her fathers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:05 am

Pernas stood by with the ring. It was a simple gold ring.

The arrangement in the garden was set up much in a pleasant symmetry - the gold arches laced with blue iris. The nearby trees were filled with birds, watching curiously. Belan and Eonoe were up at the 'altar,' Belan with a look on his face not unlike that of the birds.

Up by the front were some makeshift seats, which seated Ralph, Vi, her father, and Reyna's mother.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:16 am

Reyna heard the music and felt the tug but she felt locked in place. Forcing her self, she shuffled her bare feet forward. No one was really wearing shoes any way. She couldn't make shoes. Though she guessed Eonoe hadn't even really thought about it.

She shuffled forward and in to view. Her gaze went to the crowd first and then to Eonoe. He looked so handsome in his suit that she smiled up at him. Heck he always looked handsome, even in his robes.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:25 am

Eonoe smiled as she walked up to the altar, with her father and Pernas. He held out his hand to her as she arrived.

Belan blinked a bit, and then cleared his throat. "Good day, everyone." he said. "I'm afraid I might've forgotten some of what Eonoe asked me to say. To be honest, I'm not completely sure I understand this whole proceeding. I don't think we've ever had a wedding here. Must be a dragon thing. Nonetheless, I think I should treat this with the utmost respect that it likely deserves."

Pernas blinked. He didn't think that kind of thing ever happened at weddings.

"Now, as I understand it, a wedding is between two people, who pledge commitment, life, and love to each other. I suppose that's why I've never seen one. I don't think I've ever known anyone who would be willing to do that. But I guess even after all these years, I'm still able to learn new things. I guess I should expect a dragon to know more than myself, anyway. Now then, I understand there is the matter of a ring?" he asked.

Pernas held up the ring, and Eonoe took it.

"Now then, Mr. Eonoe Vaaldaren, do you agree to take Ms. Reyna Le to be your wife, your mate, and to love her and keep her for the rest of your life?"

"I do." Eonoe said, his hand outstretched.

"And do you, Ms. Reyna Le, take Mr. Eonoe Vaaldaren to be your husband, your mate, and to love him and keep him for the rest of your life?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:16 pm

"I do," Reyna replied though she was trying hard to hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:24 pm

"Thank you." Eonoe said, smiling, and slipping the ring onto her finger. He leaned in to kiss her. "I love you."

"Well, I guess I'm done here." Belan said.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Reyna smiled as the ring slid on to her finger and she leaned in to kiss Eonoe. He whispered three words that she knew he ment completely. Then it seemed to hit her all at once. A wild hunger but she was weak. She hadn't eaten sense yesterdays cow but she didn't want to scare anyone. So instead of passing out she leaned in to Eonoe for what looked like a deeper kiss and her arms went around his neck.

When he looked in to her eyes they were glazed over slightly just as the time when he had first met her. Though she was holding back greatly and a fine tremble ran through her body.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:07 am

There was a look of surprise and concern on his face when he drew back. He saw her. She was nearly possessed with hunger, trying hard to hold back, for fear of not causing a stir.

Pernas was completely oblivious, having focused his attention on a hopping sparrow.

Eonoe turned to the others. "We will be with you shortly for the reception." he said, as he teleported himself and Reyna to elsewhere in the garden in a flash of light.

"Question, does this mean that I'm married, too?" Nerrak asked.

"Hush up." Eonoe said, mildly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:20 am

Once she felt the presense of less people she turned to him but there was a moment when she realised that she would ruin the suit. So in a flash he had no clothes on and she was digging her teeth in to him.

When she gained enough control over her self she alternated between healing and eating until she was satisfied. Awarness came next and with it was the realization that Eonoe was naked. She pushed her self up and looked at his face as a hot blush rain to her face. Sure they were married now but she hadn't ment to.

She couldn't help it. When she was standing by her self her eyes went over him and the blush darkened a few shades, "Um, well, you are handsome under the robes."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:29 am

Eonoe didn't have time to react to his clothes being removed, as he was quickly taken aback as she fed from him. It seemed that she was a great deal more hungry now than she had ever been before. Usually, she was fine with a few bites, then healing. Here, she ate, then healed, ate, then healed, ate, then healed.

In the end, he was quite a bit dazed. He felt he needed to either lie down for a bit or have a very big lunch. Well, luckily, those could be provided for easily.

"You are quite handsome under the robes," Reyna said.

"Hmm?" Eonoe asked, still a bit loopy. Then he noticed he didn't feel quite as warm as usual. Then he looked down and noticed. His face turned red. "Oh my..." a flash of light, and the suit was back on. Seemed whatever energy had been taken out, the surprise brought it right back. Like when you're tired in the morning and you wake up after accidentally hitting yourself in the head with the refrigerator door. "Didn't expect that to happen right away..." he said.

Nerrak was laughing in the background.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:54 am

Reyna looked at her feet in still embarresment. Her dress had blood on it and her face was still covered in it. She probably needed to get Eonoe some food though.

She moved forward and frowned, "Sorry, I waited too long I was just too excited to think about it." Her dress had blood all over it and she sighed and ran her fingers over it roughly. A little light bubbled over and clean up the blood until you couldn't tell that there had been any blood unless you were looking closely.

Then she wrapped her arms around him and burried her face in to his chest, "I love you, Eonoe."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:10 am

Eonoe smiled, putting his arms around her. "It's okay. Or it will be, after I have a nice big meal. I think Belan brought his flock over." he said said with a laugh, looking off in a direction. "What do you say to a nice big meal, and then returning to the reception? Then we can have our dance." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:22 am

Reyna smiled at him and nuzzled against him gently before looking up. The red was quickly draining, "I'm surprised you weren't more imbarressed, actually."

She looked around, "Well a meal for you. I'm pretty full my self." She smiled at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:49 am

"Embarrassed, yes." Eonoe said, starting to walk. "But it's not like anyone saw us. Besides, I don't want to bother you about it. Just... try to give me a bit of notice next time?" he asked with a laugh. They exited the garden, seeing the Flock all out, grazing. Eonoe shifted into his dragon form, stretching as though he'd just gotten up, before cheerfully walking up to the cattle, who all looked at him.

"Good afternoon, everyone." Eonoe said cheerfully. "Huh. Never thought I'd be addressing food this way. I generally make a point of not eating sentient creatures..." he said, musing.

The other cows looked at each other. "I can see the family resemblance." one muttered.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:34 am

Reyna sat in the grass to wait for him. Though after a moment she transformed her self and stretched out on the grass. Rubbing her back against the ground lexuriously. It felt good to be a dragon again.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:42 am

Eonoe chomped down on several of the cattle, who nonchalantly awaited their fates. He had decimated the heard, he turned back to Reyna lazily. "Ahh..." he said. "That felt good. Now then," we should get back to the others. They'll probably be wondering where we went. We should also try to come up with some kind of excuse..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:04 pm

"Okay I think I can think of one," Reyna said and nuzzled against him as she cleaned him with her tounge. When he was clean she changed and looked up at dragon Eonoe, "Maybe we just start the dance instead of showing up to questions?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:13 pm

"Good idea." Eonoe said, nuzzling her as they started walking back. He changed back into his human form. "I wonder how it changes," he mused aloud. "How much our lives change, being married. Feels like we've done something, but it's hard to say what. Maybe it's like we've just made a final commitment on the agreement we made when we first met. Though that sounds rather... unromantic."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:35 pm

"I don't know. When we first met I was going to eat someone," Reyna said, "So it sounds better then that. We can't exactly tell the, 'How did you meet?' story." She laughed softly, "Well, we can be closer now. I'm sort of nervous about tonight. I've seen you but." Reyna looked down, "Do you think I'll be pretty like you?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Eonoe laughed. "What? Oh, don't be silly. You're plenty pretty." he said as they walked through the garden. He chuckled. "Me... pretty. Funny choice of words." he said as they walked upon the rest of the group.

It seems that Pernas had been entertaining the guests by performing magic tricks. The usual thing - making objects appear to disappear, showing off long trains of multicolor handkerchiefs, and pulling keys out of his ear.

"When did you learn how to do that?" Eonoe asked.

"Some time in between learning to juggle and learning to ride a unicycle." Pernas said. Eonoe opened his mouth to say something, but Pernas interrupted him. "I never did learn how to ride a unicycle. Or juggle."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:12 am

"If I said handsome wouldn't that make me look like a guy?" Though they arrived with Pernas doing magic tricks. She found it funny that all he could do was thoughs tricks and not the more coordinated ones.

"We're ready," Reyna said as she linked her hand with Eonoe's.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:14 am

Eonoe laughed as he turned to look at Reyna. He shifted into his dragon form, backing up and ruffling his wings.

"What's he doing?" Vi's father asked quietly.

"Dragon courtship dance... I think..." Pernas said.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:32 am

Reyna wasn't sure how to do the dance so she copy cat him. Shifting and ruffeling her wings as she took a few steps away. Her gaze was on him even though they spoke.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:52 am

They began circling each other, Eonoe moving closer. He opened his wings, as though showing off his wingspan.

Some instincts popped up into Reyna's head. Lead him on, they said. As such, she tossed him a glance before walking off away from him. Eonoe followed. She sped up, as did he. Then, she disappeared, jumping into somewhere in the underbrush (I swear, this garden is like a jungle).

Eonoe wandered about aimlessly, not finding her, before she pounced on him, knocking him to the ground. She then spread her wings and let go, flying off. Eonoe scrambled to his feet, spreading his wings and flying after her. He tried to impress her with some aerial somersaults and loops. The two weaved in and out and around each other before facing each other midair, locking their claws together and going into a dive. They crashed right into a lake before emerging out from the water again, back into full flight, where they broke up.

Reyna flew to a ledge and turned to watch Eonoe as he joined her. She sat down, admiring the view, as Eonoe sat down beside her, nuzzling her.

"Was that fun?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 24 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: