The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Brand New Day - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:58 am

"Yes, it was," Reyna said and curled her body through his as they sat there. She didn't feel like going back. Instead she wanted to stay with Eonoe. Perhaps there honeymoon would be as dragons? After all Eonoe was a dragon originaly and now she was a dragon as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:00 pm

He looked out at the view, the sun's rays making the water sparkle as it approached the mountains. "We'll have to leave soon, and go back on the road. We can't let Sethos find this place. Maybe we could make arrangements for visiting. It'd be a shame to leave Pernas here and never see him again."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:02 pm

"I wouldn't allow us to never see Pernas again," Reyna said sternly. Then she sighed and nuzzled him, "Though you're right we should leave soon. First we have to send my parents home and figure out what to do with Vi and her father as well."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:07 pm

"Right." Eonoe said. "Your parents should be simple. Just a one-way door back to where they came from. Ralph, likewise. Vi and her father, there's still that matter. The father wants to go home, but it hinges on what Vi wants." He shrugged. "We'll worry about that tomorrow." he said, smiling at Reyna. "I'm bugging you with all my practical talk."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Reyna smiled, "It's not that it's just that my mind is sort of going wild. After seeing you," she paused and if she had been human she would have been blushing, "I can't help it."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Eonoe was quiet for a few seconds before he realized what she was talking about. Then he laughed nervously. "Oh, yeah... that."

"You just had to take a peek, didn't you?" Nerrak asked, teasing.

"Nobody invited you." Eonoe said in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:22 pm

"I can show you me if it makes you feel better," Reyna said softly though she already felt shy about it. They were both shy though and if she didn't take a step forward nothing was going to happen for a long time. Though at the same time she wasn't sure what exactly she wanted to happen, "To tell you the truth I'm not all that sure what happens at a honeymoon. I've read but a lot of it just hints, at what, I don't know."

"So Eonoe, am I married to Nerrak too?" Reyna giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Eonoe thought. "Well, I imagine that a honeymoon is we go on vacation and do whatever we like in privacy. That world where the other dragon took his new wife would be a good place. We could look for a world like that, or maybe something a bit more tropical."

"Well, seeing as I am Eonoe-" Nerrak said.

"No you're not"

"-I guess that means you are married to me, on a technicality."

"She married me, not my alternate personality."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:06 pm

"Eonoe are you jealous?" Reyna laughed softly and nuzzled him, "Just think of it as it goes both ways. Now that he's married to me he can't go hitting on any girls. I'm his wife as well as yours and besides I would be jealous if he was using your body to do that."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:13 pm

"What?" Nerrak asked. "NOOOOOOO!"

Eonoe laughed. "Guess that keeps him under control."

"Hey, you can't stop me from dream-dropping." Nerrak said, pouting indignantly.

"Oh, hush up." Eonoe said. "You're ruining the moment." he said. "The sun is always so pretty when it sets." he said. (Nevermind that pretty sunsets are often caused by reactions of the light with certain... chemicals in the atmosphere, but it's magic, don't complain.)
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Reyna nuzzled Eonoe for a few moments, "Maybe, we can stay up here? I sort of like the freedom compared to the tunnel."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:58 am

"Yes." Eonoe said, smiling. "Caves are for dragons with massive piles of gold, anyway. We don't need that. We're already large piles of gold." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:08 am

Reyna nuzzled him once more and burried her body against him, "Do you think we'll ever have a fight? I'm guessing not because you are so avoident of it."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:16 am

"I guess I am a bit passive." Eonoe said, rolling over. "Makes it easier for you to do what you like with me, I imagine." he chuckled. "But maybe we should have a fight. That'd keep things from getting bored. I recall I've read a bit about relationships - as long as it never becomes abusive, arguments and the like are a natural part of a relationship."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:23 am

Reyna was as quick as lightning as she moved on top of him and forced him down. Her claws closing around his wrists and shoving him down. The only reason she could do so was because he had been caught off guard.

"Do what I want?" Reyna asked with a sneeky chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:29 am

Eonoe was caught off-guard by that. "Uhh..." he said as his head cleared. He laughed a bit nervously. "Well, I guess I sort of set that up, didn't I...? You had what in mind?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:53 am

"Well, I don't know I thought that you were supposed to argue with me?" Reyna asked tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:55 am

"Well, being pinned like this is very uncomfortable for my wings." Eonoe said matter-of-factly. "Lounging on my back is one thing, but you've pinned me in an awkward position."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:01 am

Reyna smiled, "No not like that." She pushed down a little harder to make it just a little bit more uncomfortable for him as she weighed down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:02 am

"Please get off of me." Eonoe said, starting to become impatient. "Seriously, this isn't funny."

"Says you." Nerrak said.

"Really, stop." Eonoe said, squirming.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:05 am

"Make me," Reyna said probingly, "Come on Eonoe I know you got the muscle."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:07 am

"That'd be a physical fight, though." Eonoe said. "That's not an argument, that's abuse. Besides-"

A flash of light, and he had teleported out from under her, causing her to stumble as her claws had to readjust.

"I'm a pacifist." Eonoe said, appearing in front of her, putting his nose to hers. "I understand that you women like to change your men, but I can't let you do that to me."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:10 am

"No play fighting?" Reyna asked softly looking a little sad that he wasn't going to play fight with her, "I wasn't going to use teeth or anything." She tilted her head, "I know you are a pacifist but I thought play fighting was okay."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:12 am

Eonoe pounced on her, pinning her to the floor. "Okay, then!" he said. "Oh, dear..." he said, feigning concern. "I do believe I just cheated. Ah, well. All's fair in love and war, isn't it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:16 am

"If you say so!" Reyna said as she landed a soft paw on his head and dissapeared from under him only to appear on top of him. Pinning down his neck and wings, "I get one poof too then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: