The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Brand New Day - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:20 am

"Ack!" Eonoe said, stumbling under the weight. "I can't tell which was more uncomfortable." he said, trying to lift his head with what amount of neck wasn't pinned. "I'm really no good at this..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:21 am

Reyna rolled off of him and looked pitiful on the floor, "Oh woah is me! How will I ever fight the big bad dragon!" She let out a whimper and shifted her gaze to him. He could see that her eyes were shining though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:28 am

Eonoe shook himself off and straightened his wings, before folding them up again. He looked at her and chuckled. "Oh, I'm not a big bad dragon. I'm just tragically misunderstood. I only kidnap pretty little maidens like yourself because I want to show you a little adventure."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:51 am

"What kind of adventure is that?" Reyna said with a tilt of her head and her claws reached out to hook on the back of his legs only lightly as if egging him on.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:38 am

"I'm really not sure." Eonoe said, craning his neck. "But I do know how you girls love your romances and your true love, so I'm trying to do something like that. I think it's going pretty well, don't you? Now..." he said, trying to tug his feet from her claws.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Reyna released him and lay on her back looking up at him as she waited, "You shouldn't have to try. That's the point."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Eonoe walked over and sat down beside her, "aww, can't you give a guy a break? Here, how about this?" he asked, looking up at the sky, as it darkened. A comet shot by. "Make a wish."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Reyna wriggled and got to her claws as she looked up and watched it. She nuzzled against him and said, "I got everything that I wish for."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Eonoe smiled, putting an "arm" around her. "I'm glad to hear that. I'll do anything to make you happy." The diamond on his forehead began to glow, and more shooting stars appeared in the sky. "Should I set up a bed, or do you want to stay up a little while longer? Or stay as a dragon?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:13 pm

"I think a bed but I want to stay up a bit longer," Reyna said softly as she nuzzled against him, "Don't try so hard, you're better at it when you don't try as hard." Reyna stared up at the shooting stars, "Are you going to bring all the stars down?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:17 pm

"Oh, no." Eonoe said, chuckling. "If I brought them all down, there'd be none left. No, I'll put them all right where they came from." He looked behind him and conjured the bed before turning back to Reyna. "I can do other things, too, with the sky."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Once the bed was finished she crawled on to it and lay down upside down looking at the sky, "What else can you do then magical man?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Eonoe smiled and looked up. There, in the sky, appeared a pattern of dancing lights. The Northern Lights.

"Let's just hope the cows and birds don't like it and start demanding Pernas to do it." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:45 am

"Well, if they do you'll have to teach Pernas," Reyna said softly as she watched the lights. She grabbed one of the pillows and hugged it to her as she took in the scent of Eonoe that wafted off of it.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:13 pm

"Yes, I should. I left him a great deal of books that had information on magic. There should be something in the books," Eonoe said, shifting back into human form. "But I guess he never reads anything that isn't a collection of poetry, does he?" he sighed, lying down on the bed. He smiled, looking up at his handiwork. "I think he'd like to learn it. I know that many professional bards learn how to cast illusions. It'd be a useful skill." He turned to look at her. "You really do like these beds, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Reyna released the pillow and pulled her self agianst him. Nuzzeling in to his chest. After a moment she said, "So, what is supposed to happen? With me and you?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Eonoe thought for a minute. "Supposed to do?" he asked. "I'm not sure. I imagine we just do what we've been doing, and do what married people do. What we've been doing, well... we've been traveling, running away from bounty hunters, exploring new worlds..." he thought. "Married couples, well..." he paused, "they make love. They start families. That's what I've been able to gather." he looked at her. "Is that what you'd like?" he asked. "I mean, we kind of do already have a family, with Pernas... I know that you can't have children, but we can still adopt, if we want. Though I think we should wait on having more kids. Enjoy ourselves as newlyweds, right...?"

He smiled, feeling a little bit awkward.

"Eonoe, are you blushing?" Nerrak asked.

"What?" Eonoe asked, "No! I don't blush!" His blush was becoming more apparent, even in the night.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:19 am

"Why are you blushing Eonoe?" Reyna asked now wondering what could possibly make Eonoe blush, "I read somewhere that the husband takes off the garter with his teeth." Curiously Reyna moved up the dress until a dark gold band on her thigh could be seen across her bare leg that was obviously the garter.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:05 am

"My teeth?" Eonoe asked, looking down at the garment. "Curious. I'm not familiar with that tradition." he laughed a bit. "I guess this is why I'm blushing..." he said quietly, lowering his face down to the garter, his teeth around it as he pulled it down her leg.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:35 am

When his teeth closed around the guarder and she could feel his warm breath against her leg her heart began to beat much faster. He pulled the gaurder all the way down her leg and totaly off.

Her fingers went to his hands before he could get away and she placed them on her thighs as she leaned closer to him. Though her face was sad, "Do you not want to touch me Eonoe?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:45 am

Eonoe stared at where she'd put his hands, and then he looked up at her face, his heart pounding. "I do, it's just, well... I've never done this before... old life notwithstanding..." he smiled. "Don't look at me like that." he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:17 pm

"You confuse me sometimes," Reyna forced him to sit as she sat in his lap, "I know honeymoon night but," She looked at his face and smiled but blushed, "I'm not really ready. Well, the animal me is but I want to make sure the rest of me is too. If that's alright?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Eonoe smiled, looking down. "I understand." he said, putting his hand in hers. "I... I don't know what to say..." he said, as a number of conflicting emotions went through his head. "Sometimes I think I confuse myself."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:40 pm

"Well, I sort of want you to choose me. If we force the moment it just wont feel right. I know it might never happen if I leave it up to you to choose to want me but I would be okay with that," She traced her fingers across his features, "That's what you are. Excitment and waiting."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:49 pm

"I don't want to force anything." Eonoe said, taking a deep breath. He put his hand to her face, brushing aside her hair. "For once, I don't know if I understand that much. I know very little, about, well... love. But I do love you, Reyna. That's why I took you with me, why I let you share my bed, why I married you." He lay down. "I can't be that exciting. Handsome I can understand, but exciting? Oftentimes I think I'm just a sentimental old man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: