The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reluctant Wedding Bells

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Reluctant Wedding Bells Empty
PostSubject: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:04 am

Tor could see the expanse of all of Alasantres from his current position. Standing on the balcony from his castle which set upon a steep, jagged cliff, Tor Vorigan could see everything. Granted, there wasn't much to see in a place like Alasantres other than fog and withered, dead trees, but Tor liked being able to see it all nonetheless. He didn't want any of his minions to think, even for a second, that he wasn't watching their every move.

Tor's handsome face split into a rather pleased grin as he leaned his bulky frame against his balcony, staring out into the mists of Alasanatres and wondering how much longer he would have to wait.

He was an impatient man, always, but he was particularly restless today as he waited for his first, real glimpse of his bride-to-be. He'd glanced her a handful of times in the years past at events and other such things, and he'd been impressed, even in those brief seconds, by her beauty. After she'd sparked his interest, he'd done a little prying, and had found that he wasn't the only one smitten by raven-haired Demona Morgan's beauty.

It had taken little more than that for Tor to decide that she would be his queen. He'd been in the market for a wife at the time anyway, seeing as how he was long past his due to continue his line, and Demona chancing past him on that day had sealed the deal.

Tor shoved away from the railing and straightened the collar of his shirt as his oversensitive ears caught the sound of hoof beats. He didn't have to wonder if he looked presentable.

He was always presentable, always handsome, in his dress pants and white shirt that showed off a generous expanse of his muscled chest. No woman in the land could resist his face, or his wealth.

Tor headed for the stairs to go down and greet his new bride in person.

"Liam!" he shouted to his advisor, knowing that the dirty-blonde vampire would immediately come at the sound of his master calling.

Tor Vorigan descended the stairs, as content as a cat stuffed full of canaries.

-------

Liam Gray met the king at the doors to the castle, and he was the one at his side as they both stepped out into the dreary weather of Alasantres to greet the fast-approaching carriage.

Liam watched it move closer and closer to them with barely hidden disinterest. His cold blue eyes scanned the fog-filled horizon of Alasantres, and he was as unimpressed as ever with the events of his life.

He cast a glance in his king's direction and suppressed a sneer. This had not been what he'd wanted from his long, endless life. Immortality had a well of benefits to offer him, and he was stuck being no better than a slave to a man he detested yet begrudgingly admired. And there was absolutely no way around it either. He'd chosen Liam to be his advisor upon discovering his talents and finding them suitable to his cause, and that had been all there was to the story.

When the king wanted something, he received it. As was proven by the site of the carriage, which Liam knew to be carrying the woman that Tor had hand-picked to be his wife. He imagined that, whoever this woman was, she had been rather surprised when a stranger had chosen her and sealed her fate.

"Once this wedding is over, I'll have to devote more men and time to finding the mourning heart that's powering the gem," Tor mumbled absentmindedly as he gave the scenery around him a sour glare.

Liam nodded obediently, but said nothing. The red gem of love was not his concern, nor was it his responsibility to silence its powers. Though he was vaguely curious as to who was feeding it the emotion it needed to reawaken. He had no idea what creature in this land could possibly still have a heart.

"But," Tor spoke again, smiling hugely, as the carriage came to a stop before them, "it can wait. For now, I will enjoy my bride to be."

Liam flinched despite himself as he imagined just how Tor Vorigan "enjoyed" a woman. The king must have seen his reaction however, because he gave a barking laugh.

"Just wait, my friend, you will soon find yourself a jealous man."

"Of course," Liam agreed dully, though he doubted it.

Still, he stood obediently at attention as Tor moved to the carriage, opened the door, and offered his hand to the mystery woman inside.

His eyes went fast from disinterest to desire as first a pale hand appeared and then a woman stepped down from the carriage.

A beautiful woman.

The blood Liam had consumed for lunch suddenly rushed to his head. For the first time in centuries, Tor Vorigan had something that he wanted.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
The light and the darkness all in one baby
firehazard

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:33 am

Demona pursed her lips as the sight of the castle neared. It was dark and ominous. Something all of Alasantres people were used to. He was there master their king. What ever they wanted to call him he was it, well other than kind or forgiving or loving. Demona huffed out and sighed and fixed her long red dress. She pulled at the shoulder straps and then pushed a piece of her long rave black hair behind her ear.

The country side was fog filled and smelled of dust and decay. O she wished she could him in her garden but no her aunt had to come as a thief and steal her life for another." How much longer," Demona groaned to the skeleton driver. Her only rattled back at her. The walking dead servents were a bit over the top for Demona. They just made her shutter." Yeah thanks for the information." She growled.

Slowly the four horse drawn carriage came to a stop the blinds in the cart had been closed for the end of the rid Demona was sick of seeing nothing but fog. She took a deep breath and tossed her hair a bit. " Okay well say good by the your life now and hello to servitude." She put on a fake sexy smile and opened the door.

Demona's long legs slipped out as she pulled up her dress so that the dress would not get any dirt on it. Shee watched the ground for a moment as she touched it and then her bright baby blue eyes slowly rose to meet the guards, another man, and the king.

The wind picked up for a moment and took her hair to the side and then it died away. She was nervous. Why had he wanted her? Was she a prized item to him like she was to her father? Did her hear of her well lead people and wanted her for her mind? It was not love because well he never really spoke to her.

With a slow step she moved forward towards the two men. One was board shouldered and dark. His close cut still showed how dark his hair was. His eye showed egerness. A egerness Demona was not ready for. He wanted her like a toy. Demona had to calm her anger and make sure her eyes did not flash black. It was hard to hide what you felt when you eyes were like a mood ring. After two hundred years she was more than able to keep then under control and still feel the way she wanted.

" Your highness." Demona lowered her head and curtsied. Her eyes raise back up to his and then they flickered over to what she assumed was his adviser. He was just as lovely to look upon if not better the Tor. He had a soft face and yet you could see the he was defined. He must have been in very good shape before he was taken from humanity.

Demona stood up and held her hand out. waiting to see what or where they were going to go.
Back to top Go down
https://ablackandwhiteworld.aforumfree.com
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:55 am

Tor smiled as Demona dropped into a curtsy. Whether or not she wanted to, at least the woman knew her place. She was already as obedient to him as anyone else. He'd have to test to see how far he could push that obedience before she broke through this little charade and showed him what she was like underneath all of that control.

Tor was tempted to find out now. He could sense her passion, her energy, underlying in the breeze the blew in his face, in the way that she held herself, in the look in her eyes. She was a fiesty one under there somewhere. He'd find that fire eventually.

As was expected, Tor took her hand. It was slender and fit well inside of his. Another plus for his lovely bride-to-be. He let his eyes momentarily rove over her, lingering on her curves a little greedily.

He was a man with needs after all.

Still, there was etiquette to go by, he reminded himself with disappointment. There were things expected of him, things he couldn't ignore. Tucking her hand through his arm, Tor turned back to his castle.

"There is a feast in your honor tonight," he told her, leading her into his castle. "I hope you will enjoy it."

He knew that she would, or that she would at least pretend that she did. He had, after all, prepared it himself. A malicious gleam sparkled in Tor's eyes as he thought of the humans he'd taken prisoner from Bella Luna. He'd picked the youngest, healthiest, most attractive men for his future wife's meal tonight. He would show her how he already appreciated her, and hopefully, with any luck, she would return the favor.

Tor's gaze dipped down to Demona's ample chest.

"And then, perhaps later, we can get to know one another a little better."

------

Liam, though mesmerized, had remembered his duty and fallen into step behind Tor as he led the woman inside. He stepped inside behind them just in time to catch Tor's last sentence about getting to know one another better, and a strong wave of jealousy had rolled through him once before he'd stifled it.

Was he mad? Coveting the king's wife-to-be was not a wise decision. Yet...

"Liam, show Demona to her room," Tor broke into his thoughts, and Liam glanced up to see Tor send Demona an apologetic smile. "But, of course, they're only temporary. After the wedding, my bed will be yours as well."

Liam tried not to make a face at this. Disgusting. Would she really allow this beast to put his hands all over her? Liam wondered, but he already knew. Of course she would. There was no other choice for her. Just like there had been no other choice for him but the one that forced him to be Tor's advisor, his slave.

"As you wish," he replied.

Almost mechanically, he turned and led the way, assuming, and hoping, that Demona would simply follow. He did not want to have to glance back and chance catching the king give his future wife's lovely behind a possessive pat.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:13 am

Demona almost grimaced as he said`"And then, perhaps later, we can get to know one another a little better."
He wanted to know her body not her. She watched his eyes wonder over her body and she shivered lightly. Not out of pleasure but out of disgust. Most vampires disgusted her. Well most vampires.

They were power hungry foolish humans with super powers. Fools.

" I will see you soon your majesty. I am sure the feast will be a wonderous time but the time spent with you alone will be even more wonderous." She bowed again and slipped behind Liam making sure Tor did not have time to touch her in anyway she did not want to be.

As he lead her into the hall she let out a sigh. She looked around at the dark interior. It was grand black marble and statues of the king. Pictures hug on the was of times of old and new. Yet something seemed amiss. Maybe color or love. Demona shrugged it off and walked up next to the man called Liam.

He was blonde and very clean cut. Almost the complete opposite of Demona. He was well built with a strong jaw line. She watched him for a few moments and then watched the hall. A silence wrapped around then that was unnerving and Demona decided to break it.

" So Liam you work for the king. I guess I will be seeing alot of you." She smiled and held her head up high." Is the king going to try to play with me like a doll before the wedding bells even have a chance to bring music to thing hell hole?"
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:47 am

Liam felt the same pressing feeling hovering in the air as Demona, as if more than just silence was between them. Or perhaps he was imagining that, indulging himself in fantasies. But he could almost feel her body beside his. How long had it been since he'd desired someone?

He kept his face impassive even as he felt her eyes on him, studying him. He couldn't be quite conceited enough to think that she would be attracted to him, but he could hope.

A fool's hope, he knew. Because she was fated to a different man. A man that could most likely crush him with a single thought. Not a feeling he wanted to become familiar with.

It did surprise him, however, when she spoke to him in almost friendly manner. He hadn't expected conversation, and, though he thought he'd wanted it, he changed his mind when he heard her subject of interest.

Her subject of interest was a sore spot for him.

"Yes," he agreed flatly. "You probably will."

And each second would probably be torture for him, he imagined. He could look, but not touch. Wonder, but not know. He was being foolish. How could one woman uproot him in such a way? He'd vowed to never envy anything concerning the king.

Best to distance himself from her.

He actually faltered in his step at her next question, mentally stumbling over his thoughts even as he nearly stumbled over his own feet. For the first time, he stopped to look back at her, to see her face. Her expression was smiling, but serious.

Liam clenched his jaw and spoke through his teeth, "It's not my business to say."

Though there was plenty he would have liked to say as he began walking again, leading the way. One thing being that she had guessed the king's intentions right away, and he admired that sharpness to her. Another being that he'd have prefered to have been the one taking advantage over her but enjoyed the fact that his limbs were all still intact.

He knew that he should have left it at that, however, knew that he should not have said anything further, but it grated against his nerves to remain mute. Especially because that was how the king expected him to be.

"But, if I were at the liberty to speak my mind freely, I would say yes," Liam told her, his eyes hard. "That is most likely exactly what he intends."

He turned down a dark hall that contained only one door, and he paused in front of it, stepping back to let Demona go ahead of him. However, as she reached for the door knob, Liam found again that his lips would not remained closed as they should.

"But, again, if I were at liberty to speak, I would also say that that is a shame," he went on. "You certainly deserve better."

For a moment, a tiny flicker of passion flashed through his eyes. He ground his teeth together, annoyed. The woman certainly was desirable. In a moment of weakness, Liam considered following her into her room.

But that was a bad idea. A very bad idea. He frowned. What was he doing? Should he get caught speaking freely with the future king, he might as well have kissed his immortality goodbye.

Liam hated the fact that Vorigan all but had him on a leash.

Because of this, Liam had to have one last say, if for no other reason to spite the power he was forced to obey. Besides, he knew for a fact that this hall was empty. There were no ears around to hear him.

"Despite what I think, however, there is no choice to the matter. Vorigan has what he wants. He controls us all," Liam informed her, his tone gruff as he hinted at his own servitude.

Then, abruptly, he slid behind his cool, impassive mask again and was all business. "If there's anything you require before the banquet, Miss Morgan, ring the bell, and I will be at your service."

Liam turned on his heel and started off down the hall.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:09 am

Demona walked for the door then stopped as Liam spoke his mind. The little vampire had more balls than most in this part of the world. She slowly spun around and let her strap of her dress slip off her should exposing a bit of her chest but not much.

" Really," She cooed as she sauntered over to Liam. Her eyes faded to a dark blue. She licked her lips and moved them inches from Liam's. " Is that just really how you feel?" Demona moaned lightly as if she wanted him more than life its self and had to hold back.

A shiver rolled up her spin and she ouched Liam's hips and rolled her hand over his pants edge teasingly." We Liam," She made his name sound as if it was meant to roll from her lips." You are mistaken." She brought her hand up quickly and slapped him across the face.

Demona did not move away from him but stood there as if to say try me boy. Yet her eyes still held the same blue." You are a fool to think a pure blood like myself would take anything less than a king in to my bed. He has more power than you will ever have in anyway and if down the road I want to test yo uout I will ask and by god Tor will give me what I want. He does not know the wrath a pure blood can harness."

With a quick step she spun around and opened the door." Now I like your tongue and one day may try it out but I think it should keep its flicker a bit tighter and not so loose. You could be heard. Now follow me. I would like a bit of your council. I do wish to know a bit more about my king. I know what I have heard but nothing from the court its self."

Demona looked over her shoulder and fixed the strap of her dress as she spoke," O and please don't ever tell me no or I will make sure Tor beheads you. I do have the persuasive power."
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:23 am

Liam's eyes widened, yet remained suspicious as her tone suddenly dropped into the sultry range. It heated his blood, made him want more than he already did, and had him thinking of trying something that might have gotten him murdered on the spot. Would have gotten him murdered on the spot.

And then, before he could even so much as react to her persuasive antics, she slapped him hard across the face, and his desire was momentarily obliterated by shock. It washed across his face, making the red outline of Demona's hand stand out with even more contrast.

Humiliation was fast and evident. He'd warned himself against speaking too much, and now he looked like a damned fool. His eyes darkened, he wanted to hiss, but he cast his eyes downward like a sick, obedient puppy, and he hated himself nearly as much as he hated the female vampire in front of him just that second.

She spoke to him like a master to a slave. Like Tor Vorigan spoke to him. At his sides, Liam's hands balled into fists, but he did not retaliate in any manner, though several half-formed, devious plans blossomed inside his mind and tempted him to rebel.

He supposed he might have had it coming, but when she told him she'd have him if she wanted him, an indignant feeling flared through him, and made him consider telling her that she was crazy. Though he'd wanted her to use him just moments before, now, he'd have rather have bitten off his own tongue. Perhaps that was to blame on his humiliation. She made him look like a fool.

Had he not been in the castle of Deciphus, had he not been under the mercy of Tor Vorigan, Liam would have refused her request to pick through his brain, but he couldn't. Could he?

He lifted his gaze back to hers momentarily, and his eyes were heated with anger and fire.

"Of course," he snapped, "I'm at your command. Whatever I can do, please let me know."

His tone dripped with sarcasm and he made sure to brush against her as he stepped past her into her room, somewhere he'd wanted to be only moments before and now detested.

He wanted to tell her that the moment he allowed her to use him, he'd jump out the window. He stood ramrod straight in the center of her bedroom with his back to her, seething.

"And, may I say one last thing?" he asked, though didn't wait for a reply. "I ask you to forgive my boldness, my lady. Rest assured, no such words shall come from my lips again."

He'd rot in hell first before he made an idiot of himself again. He should have thanked her for smacking him and bringing him back to reality. Liam straightened his shoulders.

"Now, what is it that you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:39 am

Demona felt the anger roll over his body and opened her mind. She smiled softly as she read his mind. One of the few things she could do. She liked how angry she had gotten him. it was sort of funny but he should not had opened his mouth so widely with guards so closely.

Her room was dark with a balcony door covered with black curtains. Demona sneered at the room and walked over to the droll cloths darkening her room." this is horrid."

She grabbed the curtain and ripped it off the wall to the floor. " I want red. I want this room to be my home because if I have to deal with him... Well I want my home." She walked over to the pictures on the wall and tore them to the floor.

Stupid old woman and her way of getting me into this things. God how did I ever get caught up into this mess?Demona thought to herself.

As she mad her way around the room to toss things that bothered her into the marble floor she said," Now Mr. Gray, I wish to know what the court is like and if Tor will keep me in his bed along with any other woman he wants."

It was not fair that she had to deal with a pig of a man. she mad sure to put a barrier around her mind so that no one could read her. It was normal practices to have readers and seers in the castle at all times to make sure nothing got to Tor with out him knowing.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:52 am

Liam watched her make a mess of her room, his nose slightly wrinkled. He wasn't going to be the one going around picking up the mess she left from a tantrum. But he would, like always, be forced to do as he was bid and make sure that she had what she wanted. Red curtains.

"As you like," he agreed through clenched teeth, his face still impassive.

He watched her stomp around tearing down the things that displeased her and wished that he could do the same with the garbage that had been used to decorate his miniscule room. Though there was hardly anything in there to begin with. He was a servant, not a noble. His quarters were not required to be large and impressive.

Liam frowned at her question, thinking over how to respond. There were things he was at liberty to speak of, and things that he was not at liberty to speak of. He doubted that what she wanted to hear could be spoken freely.

It was not his business, nor his place, to discuss who entered and who avoided Tor Vorigan's bed. Still, was he allowed to hold his tongue even when the future queen demanded answers from him?

"It's hard to say," Liam answered her vaguely. "There are things that are none of my business, and his highness keeps his affairs private."

Liam scowled a little and left it at that. He wasn't in the mood to be smacked again, and if she thought she enjoyed treating him like a slave, then he really didn't feel inclined to share that much with her.

"The court is what's to be expected. Old vampires. Some pure-bred, some not. Most of them care for little else than wealth and blood. Everyone obeys Tor. He has the final say."

Liam shrugged, stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:02 am

Demona stopped and snapped her fingers everything in the pile went a blaze. She smirked as the flames grow in size and then she snapped her fingers again. The flames vanished only a pile of dust lay in the floor. She took a deep breath and blew. Wind wrapped around her and picked up the dust. The door of the balcony flew open adn the dust went out." See no mess for you to clean up."

I could show him a tantrum. She wanted to stomp her feet and scream. Did this boy not understand that yes some pure bloods lived and breed but she was alone. Because she was different then the rest. She like her mother did not take part in the death of the human race or most any other race.

" Well I guess I deserve your anger the smack to the face was a bit rude but.." She grinned." I needed you to stop thinking of me in that way. You would have been caught sooner or later.Those eyes of your let your soul be seen be careful." She walked over to the suit case that had been left there. Auntie had everything ready. Bitch.

" Well I will get ready and we can go to this feast. I hope its not some blood bathe. Such a old school method to woe a woman." she waved Liam out of the room and grabbed her suit case.

The boy, man was kind enough even though. Demona pulled out a light blue dress that clung to her body. She did not feel like having to dead with the cover of a dress with Tor around he might try and use it for his advantage. She pulled her hair up into a loose bun and slipped out of the door.

" Alright I am ready." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:23 pm

Liam watched her perform her little trick and scowled. Perfect. All he'd needed was another powerful, magic wielding vampire in his midst. And another one he'd have to obey at that. Not to mention, if the suspicion he had was correct, she could also read his mind. Lovely, just lovely. Now he'd have to guard himself that much more carefully.

"And may I thank you for reminding me of my place?" he retorted, a little bitterly. "I suppose I should be grateful for that smack. I don't know where my mind got such an imagination."

His eyes flickered to her face and then away. Women. Absolutely not worth his time. He had other things to concern himself. Other things like--. Liam abruptly ended that train of thought, guarding it from her immediately. She had been right, some thoughts could get him into trouble.

He snorted, however, at her next comment, despite his best intentions to remain grumpy or impassive.

"I fear you'll be disappointed then," he told her, seeing as how that was exactly what Tor had in store for her.

Liam shrugged. It was not his problem. Without another word, he left her room as she bade him go, and waited outside in the hall.

He hated waiting. He hated being the pet. He hated all of this. There had to be a way out of this mess. Maybe with his new bride, Tor would find him less interesting, and he could escape this wretched castle. There had to be some escape.

Liam blanked his mind again when Demona stepped out into the hall with him, but he continued to play mute and merely nodded his head to her before starting off down the hall.

He led her to banquet room that was already lavishly decorated in her honor. He gestured to a chair at the front of the long table at the front of the room, and left her to the king's devices. He could have that satisfaction at least.

-----

Tor caught sight of Demona the second she walked in. He grinned once at his advisor, Liam's, sour expression, and saw that his new bride was already making an impression on everyone. That amused him greatly.

As she came to his table, Tor stood and allowed her to be seated before he tucked himself into the chair beside her. He turned his head to keep his eyes on her face, ignoring the servants milling around tending to the last of the preparations. The guests were already filing in, and it was nearly time for the real show to begin.

"Was your room to your liking?" he asked her, truly curious. "Or should I have Liam find you another?"
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 pm

Demona walked over towards her husband to be and wanted to scream. He was such a pompous man. She did not have to read him mind to know what he would do with her. She smiled softly and bow to him before she sat.

" No the room was horrid." She turned to him with a large grin and snapped her fingers and a table decoration went ablaze." I burned everything that cluttered the room. Including the picture of you. I found it unimpressive to say the least."

Servants took of running with cups of water to put out the flame but to they dismay with every cup of water the flame grew larger. Demona snapped her fingers again and the flame vanished.

" I am guessing modesty does not suit one of your stats but let me remind you my king." Her eyes flickered pure black and she grinned," I may be your pride but I am not your toy nor will I ever be." She took one of the glasses off the table and smiled to the rest of the room.She did have a show to put on for them.

Demona was to be the blushing bride for the powerful Tor. Well she could play that for them but not him. Bending over and taking it was not in her plan at all.

Her eyes faded back to blue as she waved to the other vampires in the room. What a lovely bunch. Not many pure bloods but enough. Nor was there many woman. That did not surprise her at all.

" Liam please sit with us and dine. You are the king and soon to be queens right hand man. I believe you have a right to share My feast in my honor. Don't you think so Honey."

She took a sip of her drink and smiled at Tor. She was going to either make this man hate her or love her. She hated to be owned, that why she killed her father. The bastard.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:03 am

Tor lifted a brow but said nothing as one of his table decorations suddenly went ablaze. There was the fire in her that he had suspected. Though he had hoped she wouldn’t exert it on his possessions.

“Well, I suppose you can make whatever alterations you wish, dearest,” he told her, grinning despite himself.

If she wanted to play this game, it was fine with him. One way or the other, she would bend for him even if he had to bend her himself. Still, he could enjoy some playful banter, could even have fun with it. He had never cared for winning battles effortlessly, after all, and, if she wanted to fight back, he could live with that.

He turned to her, a smile still dashingly plastered to his face, mostly for the benefit of his guests, and stared at his future bride with a dimly glowing strength in his eyes. The small rebellions against his power, he could handle, but no wife of his would tell him how things were to work.

She may have thought her trick with fire impressive, but he knew things that could very well make her scream in terror. One simple flex of his hand, one small exertion of his will, and he could have her sobbing on the floor. After all, there was a reason that he was king when many other vampires thirsted for the title.

“Do you think so?” he asked, lifting his own glass. A flicker of danger passed through his eyes. “I can see that you are a force to be reckoned with, dearest, but you are about to married to the most powerful vampire in Alasantres. Keep that in mind when you think of working against me.”

His eyes skimmed over Liam as Demona beckoned the blonde vampire to their table. Perhaps he’d even misread his advisor’s sour expression. Perhaps his wife was already having a taste of what else Alasantres offered. A small bubble of anger boiled inside of him, and Tor addressed his advisor before he could take the seat on the opposite side of Demona.

“Yes, of course, take a seat. I have a special gift for you tonight to show my appreciation for all that you’ve done for me and will continue doing,” Tor told him, and he enjoyed the small glimpse of anxiety he caught crossing Liam’s face before the vampire slid into the seat beside Demona.

He had, in reality, really planned a gift for Liam. Not because he felt particularly friendly to the man, but to show all that witnessed the events that he rewarded those that were faithful to him. No one had to know that Liam’s faithfulness came by force.

Casually, Tor leaned close to Demona to speak into her ear so that only she could hear.
“Dearest, I hope you do not give me a reason to murder my favorite advisor.”

And, though he was fond of Liam’s power, he would do exactly so should he find that his wife was unfaithful to him. He’d have to keep an eye on her interaction with Liam specifically since the vampire would be around them the most. If Tor wanted to commit adultery, he would, but he would not allow his wife to. He would not be humiliated.

Making his point clear, Tor suddenly brought his hands together in a clap for silence. Once he’d received this silence, he beckoned to a couple of his servants.

“My trusted friends,” he began, addressing the crowd, “tonight I have brought you to my castle to celebrate with me my marriage to this beautiful woman at my side. While I’ve prepared a meal for all of you which will soon be served, I have two special gifts. One to give to my future wife, and one to give to my most trusted advisor. Let this be remembered by you all that Tor Vorigan rewards all those that are faithful to him.”

With this said, Tor clapped again. After a few moments in which a shuffling noise could be heard, two humans were forcefully brought into the rooms in chains. One female and one male, both had been stripped of their upper garments, leaving their necks and chests bare to be fed from. Both were of equal beauty, the most attractive of either gender that he could find.

With a wave of his hand, these two sacrifices were brought to his table. The male was forced to his knees before Demona, while the woman’s chains were placed into Liam’s hands.

“Take her to your room. You may dine in private,” Tor told Liam and waved him away before turning to Demona.

He kept the charming smile on his face as he leaned in close to his new wife again.

“But you, my dear, must dine before our guests. Show them that you accept and appreciate the gift they have given you. Show them you are rightfully their queen.”

He smiled widely at her, brandishing his fangs. "And do not make a fool of me, lest you wish for your first night with me to be your worst."
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:36 am

Dearest. What a word for a soon to be bride. Not love or lover but dearest. Like something you would say to your mother on her death bed. Wonderful. he would tend to his need with her and be done.

Demona Softened a bit with his smile. Maybe she could be swayed if he would not treat her like some whore. Tor was foolish to think he would scare her. The two hundred years she had lived a few of them were not the best nor would Demona ever mention unless made. Torture brute torture. Her father gave her to a brutal man to be taught how to deal with men of Tor's power. To hold stone true to herself and not cry if they ripped her flesh off her bones. It would grow back in time, right?

" Your highness, please remember just because you thirsted for a empire of monsters and you gained that does not mean you are almighty." Demona moved forward and let her hand brush across Tor's softly. Sparks of fire dripped form her fingers but it was a cold fire not meant to burn but to tingle and play across his skin. " I may not be a man nor am I the ruler but I am powerful as well. I was taught by someone how to deal with many things but be assured I would rather you make love to me then rip my flesh off during our moments."

Demona titled her head slightly and you could see a lingering bit mark that seemed to plague her collar bone. It was no clean bit. It looked like some one had tore at the flesh with broken fangs.

" I would never think of going against you my king but I want you to know that I am not some blonde street whore that will giggle and bend over when you snap. I think if I was that type of woman you would tire of me in a few years and have me killed." Demona laughed softly and took her hand away from his. her mind was blocked off form everyone in the room. it was important to hide her thoughts she knew what it was like to be torn apart by a mind evader as well.

As Demona had invited Liam to the table she could feel Tor's blood boil and it mad Demona smile until he almost accused her of playing with a lower class vampire. Never. Demona turned to whisper in Tor's ear," If I had you would know because I like to bit while I play. I would never dream of playing with a lower class vampire." She licked his earlobe playfully and then moved away.

O snap, crackle,pop, Tor was one for theatrics. Demona wanted to roll her eyes so terribly bad but she just sat there with a smile of pure bliss on her face thinking if your mouth would shut and I could hog tie you so your hands would stay away from my chest I might enjoy your company as a foot stool.

Demona's eyes widened as Tor clapped his hands and two humans walked out. The male was a young man. He looked like he was in his early twenties, dirty blonde and brilliant blue eyes. Demona looked at Liam and then to the man. Demona wanted to swear it was Liam's brother.

Her eyes turned to the girl. She was a bit younger but you could see that her brother was in front of Demona. Bright blue pleading eyes looked up at Demona in fear and then to Liam.

A pit of sickness rose up and Demona had to force it down. He wanted her to feed in front of all these people. Demona hated to kill humans or anything for that matter. She looked up at her king and smiled softly. " What a lovely gift." She said as she stood up and walked over to Tor. She had to think of something had to get out of this.

Demona stopped a few inches from Tor and blushed lightly. " I like to feed in private. In all truth all of these people sort of take my hunger away." She looked back at the man and then to Tor. HIs face showed that she needed to feed or else. " But I want to show our people how much I am pleased by this I will do it."

Demona turned around and walked over to the man. HIs eyes looked almost blank as if he had truly given up. Demona touched his chin and brought him up to his feet. He looked at her and began to cry softly. She closed her eyes and opened her mind up. to listen to him. He cried not for himself but his pregnant sister and for his newborn son. These were not the normal prisoners or human slaves but people Tor had stolen from the other empire.

I am sorry Demona said in his mind and the man looked at her and said just save my sister back. Demona walked around him and then spun him around so that she stood behind him and they faced the crowd. Her eyes were pure black like someone had stolen the moon from the sky and left it empty. Her anger boiled over her skin and yet most of the vampires in the room would fell her power as excitement or enjoyment. She hid from them that way.

" Say good by to this horrid world and enjoy the other side." She said with a evil grin and then bit into the soft flesh of his neck.

The blood spilled into her mouth and she wanted to gag. It tasted so bitter sweet but it was like feeding a vegetarian a burger. I tasted good but every bit the urge of sickness threatened. She drank watching the crowd go silent and in awe as she stood there holding the man up and a unknown breeze wrapped around them.

The last drop of blood trickled out of the man's vein and into her mouth. Demona dropped his lifeless body to the fllor and smirked. a few dropped of blood trickled from her mouth and she licked it up. All for show. Her stomach bubbled in refusal. " Thank you my lord. He was a a fine wine." She bowed and sat down waiting for the rest of the slaves to be brought in.

A small giggle and chatter turned Demona's head it was some young Red head and a blonde eying Tor. She felt the hair on her neck stand on end in anger. How could they ogle him while his soon to be wife sat next to him. Her eyes slanted in anger and and she stood up.

The blood in her stomach threatened to come back up but Demona moved to Tor. Her hands wrapped around his neck and she spoke loud enough for everyone to hear," My king I think I forgot to show you just how much I enjoyed your gift." She bite her lower lip and let the blood tickle over the edge before she smashed her lips into his and shared the blood she had just gained. At least she did not have to throw it up. he could have it.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:53 pm

Tor smirked at her retort but said nothing. She was absolutely right. If she'd proven unspirited, he would have bored of her within an hour and already have been deciding who to replace her with. It was convenient for them both that she was a fighter. Hopefully, she wouldn't lose that spark. She would need it to be queen at his side.

He was only mildly reassured by her words that she wouldn't be the one finding him uninteresting and resorting to Liam. He couldn't think of any reason why any woman would pick Liam over a man such as himself, but her words comforted him a little. It seemed she made a distinction between classes, and that seemed for the best. She felt the only ones worthy of having her were ones of his class.

Tor growled softly in delight as he felt her catch his earlobe.

"Oh, I have no doubt of that. Once you've had me, you'll settle for no one else."

However, he did feel a subtle shift in the atmosphere when his gifts were brought in. This shift, if he wasn't mistaken, came from Demona. When he cast a glance at her from the corner of his eyes, however, her face showed nothing of displeasure.

He thought he might have been mistaken when she turned and addressed him, sounding as if she were about to refuse, but she didn't. Instead, she graciously rose and went to her gift. The flicker of annoyance that had threatened to bubble up instantly dispersed, and Tor himself was pleased with his future wife. Despite what may have been going on in that head of hers, she was going to do as bid.

He sat in speculative silence, watching his bride-to-be feed from his human gift, and felt his own need stirring. The scent of blood filled the air as her fangs pierced the man's flesh, and a small tightening in the back of his throat informed him that he would have liked a taste as well. He ignored it easily though, and simply entertained himself by watching the enjoyment Demona would get from the meal.

But did she enjoy it? he wondered, as she finished him off and turned back into his direction. He waved away her gratitude.

"For you, my dear, anything. I do so hope you will allow me to continue showering you with gifts."

He watched her move back to her seat, eyeing the seductive sway of her hips, and thought he'd enjoy taking some gifts of his own. She would be an interesting wife, this one.

He turned to make playful banter and was cut off, to his delight, when she suddenly took his face in her hands and pressed her lips to his. He felt the warmth of the blood against his lips the second that he smelled it, tasted it. He growled appreciatively, as she deepened the kiss and drained blood into his mouth. An incredibly arousing experience, he thought distractedly, one he'd have to remember to try again.

Ignoring the crowd, Tor latched onto Demona's hips and gave her a tug so that she fell into his lap.

He pulled away from her for only a second, his lips coated with blood and his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Please, the rest of you enjoy yourselves, while I enjoy my bride," he told the crowd, keeping his eyes on Demona. "Tonight is a night of celebrating."

He ducked his head and gently caught Demona's wounded lip between his teeth. Carefully, he nursed blood from it, keeping his dark eyes speculatively on Demona's.

"Jealousy?" he questioned softly when he finally pulled away. He'd heard the feminine laughter and felt the heat that had sparked around Demona's form before she'd smothered him with a kiss. "Or did you want to kiss me? I certainly hope it's the latter."
------
Disgusted by the display of affection, Liam left the banquet hall as Tor pulled Demona down to him. He slid out into the empty hallway, ducking through passages in the direction of his own room, and had nearly forgotten the mortal gift completely until he heard the sound of whimpering behind him.

Pausing outside of his bedroom door, Liam glanced back at the beautiful human behind him. She winced away from him immediately in response, averting her eyes in fear, and hugging her arms tightly around herself.

A wave of pity washed over Liam that he was not familiar with. Why should he feel pity for a human? They were only meals, things to quench his own hunger.

Sighing, he gave the chain a tug and forced the woman to stumble into his room behind him.

Unlike Demona, he'd left the black curtains over his windows, and so the room was relatively cast in darkness as he shut the door behind them. Unlike the human, however, he was perfectly aware of where everything was, his vision no different in the night than it was in the day.

"Let's get this over with, shall we?" he muttered.

He could see the slender outline of the mortal just before him, now shivering with fear. He could hear, as well, that her whimpering had turned to quiet, muffled sobs. The pity came again, but Liam ignored it.

He took a step forward and ignored the fact that the young woman took a step back. There was nowhere for her to run. Still, she continued to back away from him until her back was to the wall and she was cornered. Liam followed her patiently, waiting until she'd realized she was out of room, and then he lifted his hands and cupped her cheeks between his palms. She gasped and tried to pull away, but Liam held tight.

"It'll be over soon," he told her.

It was the only comfort he had. Ducking his head, he sunk his fangs into the girl's tender neck and drew in her life source. He heard her cry out faintly, felt the push of her palms against his chest, but was unmoved.

Unmoved completely until he felt something else. Sensed something else. Gasping, Liam jerked away, a few drops of her blood sliding down his chin.

"You're with child?" he questioned, almost accusing.

He felt the girl's weight sag against his grip and felt hot tears caressing his hands.

"Y-Yes," she whimpered pitifully.

Sickened, Liam released her immediately, taking a full step back. Even the thick scent of her blood filling his room had lost its allure now that he knew that she was pregnant.

"Get out of here," he told her sharply. "My room is ground level in the castle. Climb out the window and get out of here."

He didn't care where she went, or whether or not she would get there. He only cared that he wasn't the one to destroy her life and that of her unborn child's.

There was little delay from the woman as she realized that she was, at least for the moment, saved. He watched her silhouette climb hastily out the window and then turned away, dropping himself to the edge of his bed.

He dropped his head into his hands.

Tor Vorigan was a sick monster. A sick, sick monster. To give him the gift of a pregnant mortal? How twisted. How disgusting.

Liam closed his eyes. He had to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Demona smiled and breathed," A bit of both in truth. Those woman were looking at something that was mine and I don't like to share." She pulled away from their embrace and smiled softly." If I am to be your queen then I want to be your only queen. It would be unfair for me to have to hide in the shadows as you ran around like a whore." She kissed his cheek lightly which left her lip in blood.

" i will take me leave my king to find something to wear tonight. I want to enjoy the rest of the feast. Just give me something. The journey was long and I am a bit wore. I wish to bath and well... you will see. I will have a guard make me to your room in a few hours." She stood up and bowed.

The girls snickered a Demona heard them call her a whore. Demona spun around and walked over to them." really is that what you truly think of your new queen?" Demon took out a dagger from her breast and took off the red one's head.The blonded gasped and Demona growled," Get out of this court now. I will not have anyone nor do I think my king would want anyone as well that would disrespect his queen." Demona spun around and walked out of the court with whispers at her back.

The urge to spew rose up in her throat again and Demona took off running. Her room where was her room? She felt dizzy as she race down the hall. She turned into another hall and broke through a door. The room was like she had been earlier. Full of darkness and black. Demona turned and Liam was there.

She had broke into the wrong door. " I am so sorry." Demona started to cry softly and fell to her knees. She did not want to be here. Sshe wanted her flowers and her home. The place that she grew up. The people more like her. Everything was wrong. This was what her father had wanted not her.

The blood pushed its way up and Demona spewed into Liam's floor all the blood from the human she had left. The blood was dark red with black intermingled. She tears still rushed down her face and she dry heaved." Sorry sorry." She chanted as she looked at the mess she made.

Deona pushed herself up and began to panic a bit. She wanted to go home. All this acting and show was getting the best of her. She was not some blood thirsty vampire that craved death and power. She never had been. She wanted to be held and taken back home. She felt like a child taken away from the one thing she knew.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:15 pm

Tor caught her chin before she could pull fully away. There was a smile on his lips that was both excited and pleased. He enjoyed the thought that she would soon be with him. Alone. Because of her attitude, he was going to have to reward her as well. His blood heated already considering the thought.

"Don't keep me waiting long," he told her quietly, and released her chin.

He watched, bemused, as she went to deal with the women that had insulted her, and he felt a tickle of pride at the way that she handled them. He chuckled to himself as they glanced his way in outrage and shrugged.

"You heard your queen. Leave. And be thankful I don't escort you out myself," he told them.

Yes, they should have been thankful. Insulting his queen was like insulting his choice. She was his, she was perfect for the title, and they were just going to have to get used to it. Tor watched the women take their leave, followed by a wave of angry muttering, and then he turned back to his crowd.

He lifted a cup filled to the brim with blood and tipped it in his audience's direction.

"Come, let's feast."
------
Liam jolted as his door suddenly swung inward and a figure stumbled forth. He paused in the middle of pushing to his feet as he recognized the figure that dropped onto his floor and became sick.

However, he was startled by more than just the sight of her, but the fact that she was apologizing to him as she wretched on his floor. As if she should care.

"My lady, what's happened?" he asked, though he expected no reply seeing as how her mouth was otherwise preoccupied.

The only words he received were apologies.

Quietly, Liam dropped to his knees beside her, careful to avoid what he found to be a pool of blood. It was very unappealing when coming back up, and had the smell of rot clinging to it. Liam wrinkled his nose. Why was she vomitting blood? What had made her sick? Certainly nothing too dramatic had elapsed between the time he'd left the banquet and the time she'd thrown herself into his room.

Uncertain, Liam pressed his hand to her back, moving it in soothing, awkward circles. He wasn't used to comforting anyone. Let alone someone that could have had his head just for touching her. Still, he had to do something. She looked so broken and weak, so different now than she had been earlier.

It pained him when she began to dry heave, but he allowed her to get it all out of her system, seeing as there was nothing he could do to help her. At most, he could have offered her a drink, but seeing as how the previous blood had boded so illy in her system, he didn't think it wise.

Finally, when he thought her finished, Liam gently tucked his arm around her.

"Come on. You can sit on my bed. The floor is no place for a queen," he told her, trying to lighten the cloud of tension in the room. "Though, I guess, neither is my bed."

Gently, he helped her up and moved with her to his bed unto which he helped her ease down onto the side, sitting in almost the exact spot he'd been seated when she'd burst into his room.

Once he was certain she could sit up on her own, he released her and backed away.

"Should I call for help?" he asked, at a loss. Vampires so seldomly became sick. "Is there anything I can get you?"
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:17 am

Liams' ahd was a bit of a comfort but Demona could not stop the panic. Her mind raced she had to be a evil horrid person. Grand a show so that her life does not end shortly after the wedding day. Tor would never just let her go out into the world like it was nothing.

His bed was soft and yet it felt like a if she was sitting on top of a cliff. Liam's words broke through and Demona looked up at him with be red eyes." No please don't Tor would not like what he would find out if you did that." Demona pulled her knees up into her chest and her dress fell around her thighs. She did not care who she was around right now all she wanted to do was curl up and die.

The darkness of the room made her feel more alone then ever. " I don't drink human blood. I am a vegetarian vampire." Demona laughed softly and said," Sounds funny does it not. The bride to be to the evil Tor is a caring, loving, non human blood drinking failure of a vampire."

Demona huffed and then stood up. She need to go to her room which she had though tthat was where she was going not into Liam's." Sorry for the mess. I guess I will take my leave." She looked up into Liam;s eyes and pleaded," PLease don't tell anyone. I am sure my life depends on my acting skills."
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:30 am

Liam stood silently, considering what she'd said. A vegetarian? In Alasantres? How had she survived this long? The news would surely have infuriated Tor, she was correct thinking that. He would not make due with a bride that did not have the same diet as he did. It would be considered a disgrace to him to have a vampire at his side that did not drink human blood. A traitor to their own race, he was sure Tor would see it so.

And now, he was the only one in the castle that knew of the new bride's imperfections. The knowledge, should he conceal it and be caught in the act, could cost him his head. Undoubtedly Tor already had some suspicions, Liam had already deducted that from the disgraceful gift he'd given him earlier.

Liam frowned and looked away from Demona. Should he keep her secret? He wondered, narrowing his eyes and glaring out the window to his room. The same scenery greeted his eyes: fog and death, as always.

What did he owe her? She'd all but humiliated him earlier that day. Still, that same sense of pity he'd felt for the human girl overcame him again. He couldn't rightfully sell anyone's soul just because they'd insulted him. If he gave up Demona's secret to Tor, there was no telling what Tor would do to her to "correct" her imperfection.

"I hope you can continue being an amazing actress," he finally replied, looking away from the window and back to her, "because if Tor finds out about this, it'll be my head."

Liam scowled. Once again that power over him was being dangled in his face. He could do nothing but hide from Tor Vorigan. One step out of line, and he'd be crushed. Crushed by the power that forced him to stay here, forced him to work for Tor. Like a weak, insignificant parasite.

"Go back down this hall and turn right. Your room will be the third door on your left. Be secretive about it."

With that last piece of advise, he turned moodily away. The insignificant lap dog again. Here to do someone else's bidding.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:09 am

Danny lay curled up around Boo-boo and her back pack. Having had a hard day she had fallen asleep in an open area. Unaware of the danger she was in. Being dragged roughly up right she was disoriented. Too disoriented to protect her self as they bound her and dragged her. Somehow she got Boo-boo in to her back-pack. Though they searched it only finding the other 6 stuffed animals.

"A great catch. I can't believe she was inside our territory," the demon that was pulling her along said. He was an ugly one with a disfigured face as if shrapnel from an explosion had caught him in the face.

"Yeah, she'll be quite a snack," His vampire companion said. He was handsome to say the least but Danny wasn't really looking at them she was talking quietly to the stuffed animals.

"I'm not worried we'll get out together," The vampire noticed and promptly smacked her over the head silencing her.

Darkness clouded her and she woke up to what she knew was only a little while later. Sitting bolt up right she reached around the darkness finding her back pack. She pulled out the animals and set them around her. As if for a council.

Holding Boo-boo in her lap. "Tweety, maybe you could fly up? No, no, Snap you can't your too big." She was talking to one that was clearly a raven and another that was an alligator. She turned to the unicorn that was sitting next to a wolf and a leopard, "Your right Prance I bet we should wait. See what they want with us." They waited in the dark Danny talking softly to them as if they were taking care of her instead of the other way around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:24 am

" Thank you. Please. I do not order you to do thing I ask. Maybe we can find council in one another instead of this hatred tangled mess." Demona bit her lower lip and stood up. her mind was so messed up she felt like a bumbling fool.

" I am not meant to be here in this damn castle. I never wanted this. I wanted to find real love and be loved for who I am. " Demona cast her face away. Why did she feel so it was so easy to talk to Liam. Maybe because that was what he was meant for. He was an adviser. He was the person the kind even turned too.

Her eyes darted back to him and her heart softened a bit.

Demona walked over and smiled softly. She wrapped her arms around Liam's neck and hugged him softly. Something seemed to jump between them but before Demona could say anything someone knocked on the door of the room.

Demona froze. Her heart pounded in her ears. Did Tor know she was in here? Demona pulled her arms away and dove under the bed like a scared child. " get the door." She whispered and vanished into the darkness.

Before Liam could get to the door a guard walked in. He was smug and rude. He smelled like a demon. Demona wrinkled her nose foul beast.

" O Liam what a grand pleasure to be in the mist of the Kings bitch." The demon laughed and grunted a snot. " Have you been a good pup for him or are you watching to closely to his queen. We all saw that she invited you to the table. I guess the whore wants more than just power but I think she is looking in all the wrong places."

The demon walked over to the bed and bent over it like he was going to crawl up and moved his lower have. " Bet she would like it like this from me, aye? You have a prisoner to tend to go wash her and start perorations for torture. I guess the king wants to make it personal. O also bring the queen. He wants her to watch." The demon laughed and walked out of the room.

Demona growled and crawled out of the bed. Her eyes pitch black and she moved so fast she looked more evil than anything else." Son of a newt. I will kill him."
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:58 am

"I suppose it would be nice to have council with someone other than Tor," he conceded. "I know the feeling."

Liam blew out a breath in surprise as Demona's arms went around his neck. He felt the same jump between them, a quick, indescribable feeling, and then it was gone as a knock sounded on the door and shattered the moment. Liam hissed lowly as Demona dove beneath his bed and the door swung inward.

His eyes narrowed as a demon stepped into his room, wrinkling his nose at the stench of rot followed him in. His stomach rolled at the smell of stinking death, and he glared at the demon. It didn't matter that he was forced to work side by side with the kind under Tor's rule. He hated them no less.

This one he could find reason to hate a little more strongly even as he spoke in vulgar terms upon the soon-to-be queen. Against his best intentions, Liam snarled at the demon's words, his lips pulling back over his fangs.

"Watch your tongue, demon. I'm certain that Vorigan wouldn't be pleased to hear one of his guard speaking of his queen in such a manner," Liam snapped.

His anger rose to a maddening level when the demon began to make gestures that were entirely inappropriate and right over the top of the queen's hidden body. For a moment, he saw red and considered breaking code by ripping the demon's throat out.

"I'd like to see you try to touch her," he hissed. "Get out of my room, or I'll never get your stench out of my belongings. I'll tend to the prisoner."

Liam seethed as the demon strolled merrily out, and, angrily, Liam slammed his door behind him, wishing that he could have caught the demon with the heavy oak door.

He turned back just in time to see Demona spring out from underneath his bed, murder in her eyes. Quickly, Liam lifted his hands as if to stop her, though he was feeling angry enough to help her himself.

"Don't. No good will come from it. He's one of Tor's prizes."

Folding his arms across his chest, Liam turned away from her in an effort to regain his control and clear the haze of red from his vision. A prisoner. Wonderful. That was all he needed to deal with tonight. Another mess for him to clean up, another sacrifice for him to prepare.

Liam thought of the pregnant human and grimaced.

"Follow me, I'll take you to the dungeon," Liam spoke to Demona quietly. "But this will not be a pretty sight."

He turned and left the room, uncaring as to who saw him leave with the queen behind him. That could be explained away, and he was almost in the mood for a heated confrontation.

This was the part of his job that he hated the most. Liam, even now, was dreading what he would have to do as he descended a spiral staircase into the pits of the castle, leading Demona through the darkness into the most frightening realm of the castle.

The dungeon was also the largest realm, lined with cage after cage, torture device after torture device. It was the size of the first floor of the castle, yet it lacked even a smidgeon of warmth. The stone floor was cold and damp, smelling of death. The sounds of groaning and screaming were the only noises to be heard.

Liam braced himself against them as he led Demona down past the prisoners to the room in which they were holding the human he had to deal with.

He winced to find that it was a woman. He didn't want to deal with another one of those tonight.

Still, Liam unlocked the door holding the woman inside the cramped, dark room, and went to pull her off the floor.

"Come with me," he commanded her, though his voice lacked vehemence.

Now, he was simply trying to pretend that he was in another place. He blocked his mind from what he was doing, not letting himself dwell on how he had to lead the human to an adjoining room, a makeshift shower room. Avoiding thinking of how he had to tear her clothes from her and shove her underneath the icy cold spray, cleaning of her of all dirt and grime so that Tor would be able to see every mark he left on her body.

Having done with that, Liam then clothed her in what was no better than a rag that wrapped around her chest and hung to just above her knees. He restrained from looking the human in the eyes, from speaking to her more than he had to in order to command her what to do.

He was grateful when he finally had to lead her to the torture room where he could leave her bound to a chair.

All this time, he didn't think of Demona, tried not to wonder if she followed him and watched the procedure. However, after he left the human in the chair, he found Demona outside the door of the room designed for torture.

He gave her a pained glance and shrugged, his eyes seeming to apologize for horrors she had not yet witnessed.

"I'll take my leave now," he muttered.
--------
Tor was gratified to enter the dungeon in time to see that all the preparations for him had already been made. He clapped the hunched over form of Liam on the back as the vampire moved past him, hurrying back up the staircase that would lead him aware from the nightmares of the dungeon.

Unlike all others who passed through the tunnels of his dungeon, Tor was not burdened by feelings of horror or despair. In fact, there was a rather jovial grin on his face as he came upon Demona, standing just outside the torture room.

He brushed her chin with his fingers as he passed her, forcing her to raise her head and look into his eyes. He winked back at her, pure delight etched on his handsome face.

"Follow me, dearest, and after this bout of fun, you and I will have our own," he promised her.

And then, like a man on his way to do some trivial job, he pushed up the sleeves of his white shirt, and entered the room in which his newest captive was being held.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he asked, rounding the chair to which the human was bound so that he could stare the mortal in the face. "Looks like you wandered rather far from home, doesn't it?"

He grinned, flashing his fangs in the mortals face, and making sure that he stood close enough to her chair so that she would have to crane her neck to peer up at him, making him an imposing, towering force.

"Before things get messy, I'll allow you the chance to explain yourself," he told her, as if he was the most gracious man alive. "Now, what do you have to say for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:26 am

Danny followed him leaving her stuffed animals behind. She was stripped and forced in to a bound chair. Now not feeling so hot though she smiled when the king came in. He tried intimidation of course. Leaning over her making her feel smaller.

"I don't have a home," She answered simply smiling up at him clearly not afraid of him in the least. He spoke again asking her to explain her self.

"Explain?" Looking confused her gaze shifted to the side to the entrance and she smiled again returning her gaze to him, "Explain your self." Like a stubborn child, "Legs' is here and he wont let you touch me."

Right at that moment a gigantic spider crawled silently past Demona. Ignoring her completely as it crawled up on to the wall to the ceiling. It hung there it's abdomen pulsing as it waited ready to pounce. Though it waited unseen by all but Demona and Danny.

Danny smiled an ignorant child waiting to be saved. Though she didn't say much else but watched him silently waiting for him to move. Legs the spider stretched it's fangs already dripping with venom but waiting for something as it sat completely still except for the strange pulsing of it abdomen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Tor's brows furrowed. What a curious creature. The words she spoke made little sense to him. A human with no home that had sought refuge in Alasantres. That was, at best, a death wish.

And then, the curious way she stared at him, looking and sounding much like a child, naive and innocent. Then the talk of something named "Legs" that Tor could neither see nor find. For a moment, his sense of delight in having a new creature to torment was diminished as he wondered over the sanity of this small, feminine human.

What fun would he receive if the object of his torture was not even in the correct state of mind to rightfully fear and react from the evil of his hands?

Frowning, Tor pursed his lips and studied the human as she continued to peer up at him with a surprising amount of courage. She did not seem dismayed by the fact that she was outmatch, outnumbered, and, most likely, doomed to die a horrible death.

That sapped the fun right out of the situation.

Already growing rapidly irritable, Tor's gaze flicked to Demona, and he plotted out a way to, at least, get some enjoyment out of this annoying situation.

Lifting his hand, Tor crooked a finger in Demona's direction, gesturing for her to come to him.

"Well, love, what do you suppose we do with her? Seeing as how you're soon to be my queen, torturing and dealing with trespassers on our land will soon be your responsibility as well."

He smiled, despite his irritation, and beckoned to the hundreds of gleaming, metal torture devices hanging upon the walls around them like gruesomely grinning devils.

"Have your pick."
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:54 am

DEmona follow Liam in to the darkness. The hard cobble stone stair were jagged and narrow. She almost tripped a few times on the way down but being a vampire had its rewards and she was able to catch herself before tumbling into Liam.

The dungeon smelled of rotting flesh, piss, and mold. Demona wanted to vomit but nothing would come up. Everything was still on Liam's floor.

The sound of the moans and screams did not make Demona flinch but the whimper of a child almost broke Demona. She turned to a sell to see a young girl. She was maybe ten. Her dark blonde hair was so knotted it looked short other than the few strands that curled past her shoulder. her eyes did not met Demona's but you could smell the fear.

The girl whimpered and shook. You could see the bit marks that plagued her body. It was amazing to think some thinking creature could torture a little girl and get off on it. Demoan turned and ran up behind Liam. Her mind filled with hate and anger.

They went into a room and Demona stayed quiet as Liam did what he was told and prepared the girl for Tor. Demona walked over and looked at the stuffed animals and before the left the room she packed them up and placed them in a corner so they were not lost.

The they went to another area and the girl was placed in a chair and waited for tor. Demona tapped her fingers as she thought of the young child. Bastard.

Tor walked in and began to be himself. Like his fang would bother many people. Demona rolled her eyes and looked at the ground.

A big black spider moved by her . She almost jumped but noticed it was going to the girl and then she said something about Legs. Demona watched the spider with amusement until Tor spoke to her.

" I think," Demona let her shoulder out of her dress a bit and walked over to Tor. Her eyes glowed lowly as she seemed to want him more and more. " she would be." Demona lend over and nibbled on Tor's ear lobe and let a breath of hot air tickle hid neck." She would be a great servant for me. I mean I would love a normal bleeder. So instead of just playing with her with you toys I can drink form her and get her to do everything I wish."

Slowly Demona looked at the girl. Demona's eyes held the sense of safety but only did Demona let the girl see this. She wanted her to understand she was not going to hurt her. " Please. Let me keep her. I think she is just lovely." Demona giggled and looked up at tor with her lovely blue eyes." Let your blushing bride have a pet." Demona stuck out her bottom lip in a small pout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Wedding Bells
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Roleplay :: Open for Everyone-
Jump to: