The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reluctant Wedding Bells

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:26 am

Danny watched the exchange. Though she looked in to Demona's eyes. They held a promise of safety there and like any child she latched on to it. Instead of bickering she started talking, "Yeah, I lived in Alasantres. My people kicked me out at a young age. I don't remember much just running and being bloody. I can be useful. I know how to sew plus I survived this long I can show you how too!"

The spider transformed becoming smaller and dropped in to her lap. It was a toy stuffed but beautifully made. With cloth like black silk of a fine quality if only a bit dusty. It didn't even look worn as if Danny had not touched her enough. The stitching was masterful making it look like an artist had made it. Each facet of it's eyes was a shiny black bead and even the tiny fangs moved a bit rubbing against each other.

"Dance Legs!" The little spider jumped to life and started dancing, though it seemed a bit nervous as if it wasn't used to dancing for other people. It stopped and crouched down looking a bit more vulnerable then the blood thirsty spider it had been before. It's little black beads of eyes looked from Tor to Demona. Reflecting there faces.

Danny smiled pleased with the little spider. They only ever did it for her though he seemed to understand that she needed him, "Do you know what I am?" She asked them looking wide eyed.

The little Legs crawled up beside her and seemed to speak in a minuscule voice in her ear. Danny frowned but nodded then looked up at Tor again. She waited truly wondering if the great Tor king over Alasantres knew what she could do. Even if he wasn't interested in Legs' dancing he may have been interested in how Danny had survived this long.

There was a touch of fear in her eyes that he may not believe her. Though Legs rubbed her and she regained a bit of confidence. Legs would protect her. She was confident in that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:14 pm

Tor had the sinking suspicion that his bride had been skirting around everything he'd asked of her all day. But that was foolish. What reason could she have possibly had to do so? He'd asked her no less than he'd expect from any vampire, and she had, though she'd at first seemed reluctant, drank from the human man earlier in the night.

He was, he decided, being a little too critical of his new bride. She was simply in a new place trying to adapt to a new life style. He'd just have to give her time in order to receive the bride he wanted.

And what had a pet ever hurt anyone? He'd had his fair share in years past. They were quite convenient really. With them, there was no need to go and hunt a food source, because a vampire had one walking around with them when they claimed a pet.

Though Tor was of the belief that it took all the fun out of the process to have a victim willingly yield their blood, if that was what his new wife desired, then he couldn't, by any means, refuse her the pleasure of a human toy.

He was about to say so when the young girl caught his attention again.

"Dance Legs!"

Tor's brow furrowed immediately as he watched the toy in the girl's lap--Where had that come from?--suddenly leap to its feet and exert a little jig on her lap. What kind of witchcraft was this? he wondered, as, when the dance was done, the plush toy simply collapsed again, as immobile as before.

"No," he answered her question simply.

He had no idea what she was. He'd never seen a human child with the ability to move inanimate objects. Curious, Tor watched the plush spider suddenly skitter up the girl's arm to perch on her shoulder. Tor felt rather dillusional when it appeared that they were having a one-sided conversation.

Well, well, well... Perhaps it had been good that Demona had made him pause, at least for a moment, in his act of evil. This human was quite extraordinary and might prove of some worth on down the road. He was already now dreaming of all the ways he could wield this human's strange, yet marvelous power.

"Please, do explain yourself," he pressed, and then sent a stray glance in Demona's direction. "Once she explains herself, I don't suppose it will hurt for you to keep her. If that's what you'd rather do."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:16 am

No the answer so simple but he spoke to Demona. She would live or at least she wouldn't have to let Legs attack Tor. Not a lot did know what she was or what she did.

"Voodoo, you've probably heard it. Being able to control others isn't all that it is about," she scoffed as if it was simply ridiculous. There was a crunch and a crash of metal on stone. Then the loud clicking of large heavy hooves.

"I'm fine, Prance," Danny sounded annoyed as if Prance had come to rain on her parade or hadn't thought she could of handled it with only Legs with her. Prance was huge as big as a Clydesdale with black fur. Her main and tail having a slightly red tinge. Instead of one horn there was two that twined together in to one. Fire poured from where her eyes should have been. On her broad back was the back-pack.

She clicked her hoof on the floor and it chipped the rock. Something silent seemed to pass from her to Danny. Danny frowned and looked down at her knees.

Legs snuggled up against her. She didn't speak but blushed red as if she had been caught doing something bad and was now being scolded for it. Prance glared at Tor then at Demona wary and watchful.

Any mind reader could hear the words passing between them.

'Tell them that I don't care if there the undead there still going to be torn apart if they lay one finger on you,' Prance was clearly angry and clicked her hoof on the ground.

Danny looked up looking shocked and spoke aloud, "No! You know I don't like it."

Prance seemed concerned now pacing a bit more in to the room, 'I'm sorry sweet heart but I have to protect you. I can't have you harmed in any way. It would break my heart.'

Danny looked back down speaking in her mind this time, 'The girl was going to help me. Now that you've come in there going to think that I'mma crazy. Do I always have to be rescued?'

Prance seemed distressed now and paced restlessly, 'Detalin, you are talking nonsense. Of course I have to be here for you. You are not crazy and shouldn't care what others think. Even if they are holding you against your will.'
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Voodoo? That was a new one. Tor lifted a brow. It seemed his hostage was full of all sorts of surprises. And they didn't seem to stop, he noted, as a horse trotted into the room looking impatient and angry. No doubt with him. Would these stuffed animals keep seeping out of everywhere? And what would they try if he attempted to harm the girl?

Tor's lips quirked as she spoke out loud, most likely to one of her pets. He wasn't interested enough to pick through her mind. He could make a rather educated guess at the topics of the conversation.

Most likely him, and what they were prepared to do to protect the little magic-wielding human.

It was a good thing that his future wife had interjected. A good thing that she seemed to be filled with compassion.

Tor's eyes went once, speculatively, to his bride-to-be, and then quickly flicked away. Was there more to this well of compassion than he suspected? He certainly hoped not. Compassion was a weakness in his eyes. One that could get someone in an undesirable predicament.

He'd have to weed that flaw out of Demona if it proved to be a reoccuring one.

Still, to the matters on hand.

Tor folded his muscled arms across his chest and peered down at the mortal. No fun and games for him tonight, it seemed. No amusing himself with torture. This time around, his victim had gotten lucky.

A rare occurence. A rare occurence, indeed.

One quick look at Demona again, and then Tor shrugged his broad shoulders.

"Your talents are amusing, child, and maybe they'll prove useful," he spoke, almost dismissively. "But, for now, I'll place you into my future wife's able hands, and you'll be responsible for doing her bidding."

And he'd keep a watchful eye on them both. Until then, he was done with this matter. Nodding his head to the human, he left the room.

Pausing only once at Demona's side to speak to her in a low tone.

"I'll expect to see you later, dearest."
Back to top Go down
firehazard
The light and the darkness all in one baby
firehazard

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:37 am

Demona watched the show the girl put on with her spider and then the large unicorn walked into the room. Demona shifted her gazed away from Toz and the child to look at the large black stead. Prance as the girl called her was amazing. Demona wanted to run her hand through the blackish red hair and test the stead to see if she would give demona the ride of her life.

Demona shook her head and looked at the girl as she said voodoo. That was interesting. Demona could see that there was more to her since the spider walked right past her but she knew Tor thought she had be thinking of more than a weapon. Demona was but dang Tor had her pinned. Demona closed her mind quickly and pulled away from Tor's. She was walking a thin line and on bad step and she would be six feet under.

"Prance. Amazing." Demona smirked and looked up at Tor. " See I told you she would make a great pet." Demona's eyes flared bright blue with joy and then dimmed as Tor said his fair well and that he would see her later.

Demona walked over slow to the girl and smiled." Well now you have gotten yourself into a mess. You get caught and almost eaten." Demona untied her and then picked her up into her arms." Lets get you cleaned up. For right now it would be safer with in the walls of your enemy then running around like a street rat." Demona walked over to Prance and set danny on her back.

" Prance I am sure you want her safe and I am not using her just because I want something from her. You are welcome to read my mind if you can. I have nothing to hid from you or your girl."

Demona spun around and took Liam's hand in hers. her smiled softly and said," I need you to get a area made up for her in my room. I do not trust Tor to not try and take her from me if she is out of my sight. She is mine a gift from him so he would never try and out right and take her. It would look very bad on him and you might want to make sure he knows that. She will be safe with me and make sure the rest of the palace knows she is mine and they will feel my anger if anything happens to her."

Demona opened the door and smirked." Now I have to get back to my room. I do have to go see Tor. Liam," Demona licked her lips as his name slid from them." I wish that danny and her pets stayed with you while I am with him. I trust you to keep them safe. O get them so food I am sure they are hungry."

Demona vanished. Her legs carried her fast she did not feel like hearing Liam complain or the girl speak anymore for fear that she would pull her into a conversation and she would forget all about Tor.

Demona spammed her door shut and her press her back against the hard wood. she took a few deep breaths and sighed. Liam's face lingered on her mind. His blonde hair and blue eyes. Demona's thought of his body and how even through the cloths you could see all the dips and muscles. DEmona shook the though of him and walked over to her closet. She might be a bit crazy but not suicidle and to want anyone but Tor was just that suicide.

Demona pulled out a tight little number. It was a all black dress and stopped at the middle of her thighs. It did not have and strings or sleeves to hold it up it was just tight enough to hold itself up. Demons slipped into it and flipped her hair out making it wave around her face and shoulders. She looked in the mirror and sighed. Yes the queen of darkness. She put on some very dark red lipstick and a pair of stilettos. " well I hope the girl gives Liam a run for his money." Demona laughed and walked out the door to Tor's room

Demona stopped inches from his door and took a deep breath. She had to close her mind and make sure no one could read her it. A shiver of disgust rolled down her spin as she knocked on the room.
Back to top Go down
https://ablackandwhiteworld.aforumfree.com
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:51 am

"Pet?" Danny asked but she hushed instead. Thinking about what the word brought up. Maybe he would sing for her tonight. As Demona stuck she was deep in trouble now. When she was set atop Prance's broad back she locked her knees around her not even digging her fingers in to her main. Instead she dug in to the backpack quickly rearranging the animals inside in to the right pockets.

Then she pulled out Boo-boo and held him in her arms. He was limp in her hands but Legs skittered in to his pocket. Prance stood proudly glaring at Liam. Testing him as was her way. Trying to make him prove his worth. Even if Demona trusted him as Danny trusted her she was not so quick about it.

Danny suddenly thought of something and tugged at Prance's main to get her attention. Prance looked at her with one fiery eye. Danny smiled goofy as if to say, 'I told you so'. Prance snorted in slight annoyance and backed out of the door.

Though both Prance and Danny had the same thought. They were not going to stay here. They were definitely going to give Liam a run for his money. Prance had a trick up her sleeve already and was simply waiting. One thing they differed by was that Prance knew that if he did catch them then she was going to let Danny stay.

Prance nodded her head, 'Lead the way, Liam.' Her ears flicked about and she moved like a nervous horse. Picking up her hooves and letting them crash back down. Destroying the flooring under them. She was not one for a sneak attack. More of the type to crash through some walls and take what she wanted by force.

Danny's hand went back to holding Boo-boo. Funny thing was all of her pets had different personalities. Though she had 7 and that was it. It seemed that not even the resourceful Legs could find good enough cloth any more. A few scraps here and there enough to patch them if they broke and thread and cotton to re stuff.

Though a smile crossed her face she would make sure she could stay to be fed. Living in Alasantres was hard. She was quite thin and it sounded good to her, "Prance can I have Silver for a while."

Prance looked clearly annoyed but complied shrinking away to the little stuffed toy. A large wolf took her place. He looked sullen and a bit angry that he was being forced out. He was huge not as big as Prance but still larger then a normal wolf.

Danny smiled content that that would at least stop Prance from immediate action. She was always so pushy. Rubbing her hand through Silver's hackles roughly as a child who doesn't quite no it's strength yet.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:59 pm

Liam stared uneasily at the place where Demona disappeared for a few seconds after she'd departed. So he was being left with the child and her toys. Great. That was just the job he'd wanted. Especially when the horse was eyeing him in a somewhat hostile manner.

Though he wasn't sure if he was thankful or not when the horse disappeared and replaced with a wolf. A wolf wasn't exactly better. Not when it contained two rows of sharp teeth and the dog-like smell. Liam pursed his lips.

There was nothing to be done about it. He had his orders, and he had to carry them out. Reflexively, his jaw tightened. One day, that would not be so. He didn't know how he'd accomplish the task of freeing himself, but he would.

"I'll take you to my room for now then. Stay close."

Moving mechanically, Liam led the girl and her wolf out of the dungeon and to his room, ignoring the curious glances from the immortals they passed, and scowling at the snickers he heard.

One day, he'd wipe those smirks right off their faces. After all, there was a reason why Tor had chosen him as advisor rather than any of the other eager subjects.

But that day wasn't today.

No, today he was stuck babysitting.

Grudgingly, Liam ushered the girl into his room, eyeing the wolf skeptically and wondering if they'd all fit. Regardless of the size, there was nothing to do with the dog smell.

"Stay put. I'll be back," he ordered them, and then, for good measure, he added, "You'll want to listen to me as well. It's not safe for you outside of this room. I'm not the threat, but there are plenty of others here that would like to be."

With this warning, he closed them into his room, locking the door from the outside, and deciding that the window wouldn't be an issue, seeing as how it was rather small and several feet above the floor. The girl was too short to reach it.

Certainly they'd be wise and heed his warning anyway. Surely there was no cause to worry about them trying to escape. They couldn't be that foolish.

Hoping he was right, Liam ducked into Demona's bedroom and began to prepare the space for a new occupant. Or several, actually.

This would take awhile.
-------
Tor had long since changed out of his evening wear from the banquet. It had been soiled by blood that he'd spilled for the feast, and he wanted something clean and fresh for Demona.

He'd chosen black slacks matched with a black, billowy shirt, leaving the top unlaced so that a generous "V" exposed his muscled chest.

He'd then went about creating a pleasant atmosphere, one that would hopefully put Demona at ease. He'd ordered his servants to clean the room and make the bed, and he himself had decorated the small, two-person wooden table in the corner of the room with a candle and a vase containing a single, red rose. Two wine glasses stood awaiting to be tasted, filled moderately with blood.

There was a plush, wine red rug spread on the floor, and fire crackling in his hearth. Perfect.

Tor smiled as the knock sounded upon his door, and happily went to answer it. The smile widened as he found Demona on the other side, dressed rather provocatively.

Several sensations awakened inside of him as he ushered her inside, but he purposely ignored them for the time being. Though that was rather hard to do as he admired her lush, lovely body as it sauntered into his room.

Closing the door behind her, Tor cleared his throat, but his smile remained.

"You certainly look lovely," he complimented her. "Please, take a seat at the table. I have some things to discuss with you."

He followed her to the table and sat down beside her, reminding himself to keep his mind on business before pleasure. Though his gaze wandered several times.

It was unavoidable. He was a man, and he had a beautiful wife. One he was practically dying to touch.

To occupy his hands, Tor lifted his glass, twirling the stem between his fingers.

"You did well this evening," he told her, deciding he'd better have it out before he lost his composure. "Very well. I was impressed, as were the guests. Your reputation is already being imbelished."

He was very pleased by this, very pleased that several of his guests had paused at his side before leaving this evening and complimented his selection for a bride. It was a good sign. A sign that they'd respect the woman he'd chosen to lead at his side.

It was permanent for him now. Demona would be who he wed, and, together, they would lead. In a couple of years, they would have children. Children that would rule.

Beautiful children. A stirring in his midsection as he glanced Demona's way again unsettled him, and he decided he'd best keep his mind to other matters for the moment.

"I was hoping that you would escort me to the next council meeting so that you may meet the elders, and further cement your place at my side," he informed her. "I also wanted to mention to you that you have full power over the wedding. I'd like you to choose the decorations, your dress, everything. Even what I'm wearing if it pleases you."

He felt that this bit of power would be good for her, and he was truly interested in what she'd design. He wanted to see her sharp mind at work.

"Other than that, business is done for the day," he said, smiling more deeply now.

Setting his untouched blood back onto the table, Tor rose and went to Demona's seat. Carefully, he bent down toward her, placing one hand on the back of her seat and the other on the table at his side, pinning her in. He studied her eyes carefully with his own. For a moment, he was overcome with desire, but he repressed it still. The best he could.

"I won't touch you yet. Not until after the wedding. If it's what pleases you."

He'd come to this decision only a few moments ago, after he'd fully decided that she would be the permanent fixture, rather than just the toy.

Still, he couldn't complete obliterate his weaknesses, so he ducked his head and placed one searing kiss onto her lips before he gently pulled away from her and backed away, allowing her room to move.

"However, in order to keep this promise, I'm going to call this little, enjoyable meeting to an end and allow you to go back to your room. You can think over what I've asked you then as well, and let me know what you decide."
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:16 pm

Demona watch Tor as he lead her in the room. He was being as sweet as he could and you could see the concitration he mastered to keep his eyes on her face and not ehr chest. So nice of him.

He lead her over to a table and she slipped into the chair before she could even get a word in he spoke his peace and then kicked her out. Demona titled her head to the side as she walked over to the door and then turned back around to look at Tor. He was rubbing off on her. He was good looking and since her mood had been a bit off maybe she had yet to give him a chance.

Demona walked over to Tor and wrapped her arms around his neck. She wanted to feel right in them but still no matter how he kept his hands on her his and his eyes on hers something was still missing.

Slowly Demona pressed her lips to his. She kissed him like she wanted to kiss the man she loved even if it was not him. Liam's face slipped into her mind and her heart raced. She deepened the kiss and then realized it was not Liam but Tor.She opened her eyes for a moment and took him in. It was not the god like creature she had though of but another god like creature she began to yearn for.

She slowly let her lips linger on his and then she pulled away. her body reacted to him this time and as her eyes opened slowly and blushed and smiled. She could love him if he stayed true to this person and not what she had been told of him.

" I will go with you and you can pick out your own attire while I deal with the rest of the details. I am sure you have grand taste. Maybe you can pick out the under garments with me." She giggled lightly as she let her fingers glid over his neck and into his hair. " yes I want to wait because in truth I want to love you before I make love to you. I want it to mean something to the both of us. I don't want to be forgotten the day after." She pulled away from Tor and walked out the door.

Demona raced back to her room and slammed the door shut and crashed into Liam with out meaning too. Liam went to the floor on his back and She was on top of him her face inches from his. How in the hell did she end up in things like this.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:37 pm

Liam had just finished the final touches to the room--of which he was genuinely pleased with himself, almost embarrassed by that fact---and had just turned to go to the door to let himself out when someone else abruptly let themselves in.

He was usually a very graceful creature, having never once tripped and fell. Balance was like second nature to a vampire. Yet, taken off guard, Liam found that he lost his footing when Demona flew into the room and ran smack into him.

He could only release a surprised grunt as he found himself toppling backwards, unable to resist the sudden pull of gravity. It seemed to go in slow motion, but the following actions only took less than a second.

Reflexively, his arms had went around her, whether that was in an effort to somehow save her from the fall or not, he wasn't sure, but, seconds later, he was on his back, and she was sprawled on top of him.

Not at all the proper scene for a future queen and a servant.

For one, piercing moment, everything was silent. The only sound Liam could hear was the somewhat quickened noise of Demona breathing.

And then, that silence was shattered from the roar of blood in his head. With wide, darkened blue eyes, Liam stared up at Demona as he became, inch by inch, aware of the feel of Demona's body slathered against his. It didn't help that she was hardly wearing anything.

No, that didn't help at all.

The need he'd felt on the first day he'd met her and then had abruptly buried, surfaced again with ferocious force. She was beautiful--there was no denying that--and he wanted her.

The other things faded into the oblivion of thoughts he didn't care for. For a small snippet of time, he discarded the fact that the thoughts going through his mind could have him beheaded.

His arms were already around her from the fall, and he was already all too aware of how she felt against him. It seemed that there was no going back from that, no more denying that he'd thought of her again and again when he'd been alone in his room.

She might hit him again, but he'd risk it. Besides, he wasn't entirely sure that the desire flickering in his eyes was only his own.

With surprising speed, Liam lifted his hands suddenly, pressing them to Demona's cheeks before sliding them into her thick, black hair, and then he jerked her down to him, placing a blistering kiss against her lips.

He took as much as he thought he could escape with his life with, and explored how deep he could make the kiss.

Liam stole several wonderful seconds.

And then, groaning softly against her lips, he rolled so that she was beneath him, propped himself onto his elbows, and gently pulled away from her so that he could stare down into her eyes, wondering what he would find there. He pressed his right hand to her cheek, tracing her bottom lip with his thumb.

"If you feel the desire to kill me, remember that you're the one that fell on top of me," he whispered to her gruffly.

It was inexcusable that he wanted to take more. That he wanted to defy the laws of the castle, defy the rule of Tor, and have the woman that he wanted. It wouldn't work. She'd already made that apparent to him on the first day. Even now she was probably deciding whether to smack, punch, or kick him.

Frowning slightly, Liam rolled away, quickly standing and backing away.

"I'm sorry," his tone changed abruptly. "That was completely out of line."
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:07 am

Demona's eyes locked onto Liam's and her mind swam. She felt her body tighten and need rise up into her throat. She wanted to have him. She wanted him. He was so perfect.

His arms were wrapped around her tight and she felt like it was perfect. Like she was meant to be poured into his arms. She felt his breath quicken just seconds before his hands wrapped into her hair and pulled her face to his.

A surge of pure need poured across Demona and yet she could not make a move. She wanted to touch his shoulders to fell his masculine chest but she was too taken by his soft lips that tasted sweet. His moaned brought Demona's eyes open and then he pulled away.

Demona's heart fluttered as he flipped her over and then as he spoke she snapped back into the real world. SHe had been melting into Liam not Tor her future husband. She watched him move away from her but the need for him rode her body and her darker side took over.

Demona moved slowly. Almost to slow. She spun her legs so the she knelt before Liam looking almost like a tiger ready to devour its prey.and then she slowly stood up. Her eyes burned a emerald green as she sauntered over to him. Her hips swaying softly. " Yes I did." She cooed. She was the spider and he was the fly. She wanted to feast upon his sweet lips and pour herself into his arms. He was like a drug addicting something that refused to leave her restless soul alone.

" And you did go over the line but," Demona wrapped her arms his neck and kissed the side of his mouth. Her mind exploded and she wrapped one leg around his leg. She felt her body press against his and how well they fit together. Tor was to large shouldered. He took over in the embrace. Demona was like a doll in Tor's arms.

" I think we can over look that." Demona laughed softly and traced her lips over his and then let her fingers slid into his short hair. softly she let her fingers wrapped into the tangled mess and she pulled back so that his throat was exposed to her. " So soft." Demona cooed and kissed his jaw, and then a line down his neck to his collar bone. She pulled away and blew a line of cold air across the trail of kiss marks and then she bite his collar bone softly. Just enough to draw a bit of blood but not enough to feed from.

His blood touched her lips and then her tongue. She thought for a split second she was get sick but his blood tasted sweet. It was like a perfect liquor, intoxicating,smooth, just perfect. Demona moaned against his chest and brought her lips to meet his. " Liam," She moaned into the kiss. His name sounded perfect coming from her lips
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:07 am

Liam watched her stand, his mouth watering despite his best intentions, and he could not seem to listen to the warning in his mind that told him to get out of there before they both did anything more. Anything that could have further cemented a gruesome fate before them both. He watched her move to him with apprehension in his eyes, mixing warily with a desire that he could barely contain.

A desire that he couldn’t really contain at all. Liam swallowed hard. If she crossed the line, there would be no turning back. His self-control wasn’t that strong. He’d denied himself the things he’d wanted for too long. And he wanted Demona badly.

His breath caught as her arms slid around his neck and her lips touched the corner of his. He was undone by this simple gesture, and a madness consumed him that could not be ignored. Need pooled in his stomach, surging up into his chest. He placed his hands at her waist, briefly considering the idea that he should have saved them both and pushed her away, but unable to do so.

He growled softly as her leg wrapped around his, pulling her that much closer to him. And then her lips decided to torture him further by trailing kisses down from his jaw, past his vulnerable throught, and done to his collarbone. He sucked in a breath and hissed it out as her fangs broke the skin, teasing a drop of blood to the surface.

Liam sagged against the wall behind him, digging his fingers roughly into Demona’s hips as she spoke his name. Surely he was imagining it all. Impossible that this beautiful woman wanted him. He was mesmerized by the fact that it was real, true. The reasons why it shouldn’t have been hardly mattered.

“He’ll kill us for this,” he muttered, almost absently.

Because it didn’t matter so much to him at this exact moment. Better to take what he wanted and die than to be the mindless, pitiful droid he had been for another eternity.

Greedily, Liam lifted Demona from the floor, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist, and turned so that he back was pressed to the wall rather than his own. And, with that, he ravaged her mouth, her neck, her shoulders: everything close enough to caress with his lips. Sometimes a little roughly, pricking her shoulder once with his fangs and then quickly lapping up the blood that pooled around the cut. His senses—ones that he’d allowed to lie dormant for years—reawakened with force.

And that was when Liam found it: his release. His release from his eternal imprisonment, the first time he’d felt alive in years. Yes, he found it here, with Demona, hot and shifting in his arms. With darkening eyes, Liam ducked his head, pressing his lips to her cold, lovely neck, burying his face momentarily in the crook of her neck, finding his sanctuary.

He wanted Demona. He had to have her.

And, just as he found it, his peace was shattered as a knock sounded on the door. However, he didn’t panic. Not like he should have. He remained absolutely and utterly calm. His mind had never been clearer as his old strength and determination returned, the kind that Tor himself had smothered in him until Liam had thought they no longer existed.

“Leave with me,” Liam whispered, lifting his eyes to hers.

There was a strength reflecting there in the blue that had not been there in some time. Finally, he’d found something worth fighting for.

“You won’t be happy here, and you know it,” he told her, and then added, gruffly, “Neither will I.”

Liam scowled as the knock sounded again, more persistantly.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:30 am

Demona felt him grabbed at her thighs and she smirked. She tossed her legs around him and held tightly to his body. Liam spun her around and smashed her into the wall. Demona let out a sigh and giggled.

God it was heaven in his arms. He was powerful yet she knew he would protect her. He was wicked yet held some sense of peace. He was hers.

Her eyes glowed green and she bit her lower lip as he kissed her neck. She was lost in a sea of emotions that rocked her back and forth in a place not yet explored.

Liam bit into her flesh and licked at the blood. This one moment sent shivers up her spin and a gasped from her lips. Yet the door seemed to be on the side of its owner and a knock echoed in the room. " Shit," Demona looked at Liam and then his plea slipped out of his come. Come with him.

Demona arched her back pressing herself into his body one last time and then slipped out of his arms. Her body trembled from the pure need and want but she turned and walked over to grab a robe." You know there is no way to run. Fix your shirt and quick." She whispered and pulled out a dark red rode and pulled it around her. She fluffed the collar so his bit mark was not visible but the scent of blood lingered in the air.

" Liam we will talk about this later." She walked over to him and kissed him softly." I promise." She touched his cheek and walked over to open the door.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:24 am

Liam scowled darkly when Demona pulled out of his arms, taking away the small snippet of happiness he'd found. He could have opened the door himself and murdered whoever was on the other side. Just for spoiling his moment. He could have killed them with his bare hands. Regardless of who it was.

He wouldn't have this taken away from him. Not this. He'd lost too much already.

There were places to run. Even if they had to leave Alasantres. He was willing to give all of that up. He'd been willing for a long time. He'd just needed a motive, and now he had one.

But Demona seemed resolute in her decision. She would not leave. He'd known that before, known it since she'd slapped him upon their first meeting. She'd been dealt her cards, and she was going to play them.

He didn't know how much longer he could do that himself. However, whatever it took, he was going to get what he wanted this time.

Angrily, Liam jerked his collar back into place, covering the wound Demona had inflicted and straightening his ruffled shirt. He ran a hand through his hair as well to smooth it into place, but he couldn't make himself care if he did look rumpled. He almost wanted the person on the other side of the door to know.

Simmering, he turned and began to straighten odds and ends around the room, trying to blend anyway. For Demona's sake.

Though that was probably pointless. Considering who she opened the door to.

-------

Tor wasn't entirely sure if he was surprised to find Demona with company in her room. No, not really surprised at all. Considering he'd stopped by Liam's room first, found it locked, and had only heard the voice of the child within it.

It felt as if he'd known, then and there, exactly where he would find Liam. Still, during the short walk from his room to Demona's, Tor had tried to believe otherwise, tried not to imagine his advisor in the room of his future wife.

And tried not to imagine what they were doing.

Yet, try as he might, that had not changed the truth of it, and the truth of it turned out to be even a little more than he'd expected.

When his wife opened the door to him in a robe, it wasn't just the sight of her--the way he could detect how rumpled she was under that always calm composure--but it was the smell that reached his nose. The smell of blood.

Not human blood. Vampire blood.

Had they really dared?

"Well, isn't this a surprise?" Tor asked, his tone light for all the danger that lurked beneath it.

Using his size, he stepped forward, forcing Demona to back up into the room. And, with one, steady hand, he reached for the door and shut it behind him. Without slamming it, he was surprised to find.

Oh, the control he had. Or did have. Until he was enclosed in the room and the scents and vibes were that much stronger. He couldn't be entirely certain what had taken place before he'd knocked, but he had a pretty decent idea.

There was blood in the air. Liam's and Demona's. Blood and the smell of passion. Tor's eyes flicked once to the bed. It appeared undisturbed, but that hardly meant anything.

"I trust that Liam has been efficiently entertaining you this evening," his voice dripped sarcasm.

Still, sarcasm was impressive, considering the rage that was slowly piling up inside of him, creeping to the breaking point in which he would surely lose his well-composed control. At the moment, however, he wasn't worried about losing control.

Sometimes, it was good to instill fear.

In a lightning-fast gesture, Tor's right hand whipped out to clamp roughly down onto Demona's shoulder, while his left snatched the collar of her robe and jerked it away, ripping the material and exposing her neck. There were two, perfectly shaped holes there.

The rage steeped ever higher, yet he still remained deadly composed.

He didn't release Demona as he turned to Liam.

"Need I check your neck?" he asked, smirking without humor.

Liam, however, did not look away as Tor had expected him to. Instead, the blonde stood and stared defiantly back at him without saying a word.

It was something in this stare that broke Tor's restraint. Something in the defiance of it that sent him over the edge.

Suddenly, the reality of the situation--his wife had been fooling around with his servant--sunk in with clarity, and Tor was, quite literally, mad as hell.

With an almighty, thunderous roar, Tor tossed Demona aside with ease, much like a ragdoll, onto her bed where he thought she'd better remain until his rage had been spent. Lest he should be in the market for a new wife soon.

And then, like a tiger leaping for its prey, he sprang upon Liam, whose face finally broke into a look of surprise, and perhaps fear, considering the size of the man who was attacking him.

Tor wrapped one large hand around Liam's slender neck, lifted him from the ground, and slammed him into the wall, chipping away stone with his force. Liam gasped in reflex, though there was no air for him to draw in, and Tor enjoyed the look of pain that flashed across the younger vampire's face.

"You know what you have done?" Tor hissed, his face contorted. "You know what your punishment will be?"

In that moment, Tor no longer looked like a civilized being. Even his face, that was always remarked as handsome, was frightening in his rage, almost ugly with his anger. Even his size seemed to double.

"You'll be lucky if I let you live!" Tor snapped. "Lucky that you have powers that I need!" Despite his words, Tor's hand tightened around Liam's neck. "I would kill you right now! Easily!"

Tor snarled, baring his fangs. No one betrayed him in such a manner. No one would humiliate him in this way. He was lucky. Lucky that the full extent of his anger and cruelty had still not surfaced.

"You will pay for this, Liam. Overstep me again, and it will be your life. I can find someone to replace you."

As if Liam was a weightless child, Tor carried him to the door. Opening it, he called to a guard and transferred Liam's pathetic heap of a body to the demon's awaiting hands.

"Take him to the dungeon. I will see to him there."

The demon nodded, and Tor shut the door in his face. As much as he wanted to deal with Liam now, he had someone else to take care of first.

With rage still flaming in his eyes, Tor turned back to Demona. With three, large strides, he crossed the room to the bed upon which he'd thrown her, glaring at her with a newfound hatred.

To think he'd actually been kind to her earlier. To think he'd actually decided to play by her rules. To think he'd grown almost fond of her.

Tor sneered. That fondness had diminished in the blink of an eye. It was gone, but he still wasn't going to allow her to leave. She was still going to marry him, he was still going to bind her life to his, but there would be no more pleasantries involved. No woman betrayed him. No woman made him look weak and foolish.

"This will not be enjoyable," he told her, ripping off his own shirt with one, inhuman tug, "but your comfort is no longer my concern. You are my wife, and, unless you'd like to join Liam in the dungeon, you will do as your told. From now on."

He was going to leave her no choice in the matter now. Her choices and opinions had been rebuked.

With angry and ungentle hands, Tor began to rip away the clothes that covered Demona, tearing away all borders. Then, he took his wife as he should have earlier, took her and made her his before some other idiot like Liam could have the chance to lay claim.

If she screamed, he did not hear her. If she cried, he didn't care. If she fought back, she was overpowered. She would not resist him any longer, and he would not be gentle or kind.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 am

Demona's eyes widened as Tor stepped into the room and the door shut softly. She knew what the room smelled of and could read his mind. He was like a raging tiger trying to claw his way out to rip the throat out of whom ever was in his way. This time Demona was.

HIs large hand wrapped around her shoulder and he ripped the silk robe. He bare neck flashed the truth and Demona knew at that her life was not hers any longer. She tired to pull away to get to Liam. She had to save him form the monster that lurked under the pale kings skin but alas she went into the air.

She crashed into the head board and wall and slid down to her knees. Her head went spins and she sloped forward. Her mind came crashing back to life as Tor began to scream at Liam. Demona began to crawl across the bed in a panic but she fell to her face in pain. Her ribs cage was cracked. " Stop." She whimpered through a veil of tears and red.

Liam looked like a rage doll and all Demona could do was try and move to the floor. Her mind went wid as Tor tossed Liam out the door. He was safe. He was fine for now. Everything would be okay, well she could only hope.

Tor raced across the room and Demona watched him. Her kind man fell away to the monster that she would have faced one day. She wanted to scream but she just closed her eyes and searched for Liam's mind. She wanted to hear him think and know what was going on. All she could get from him at the time was fear, love, and a determination to get out of the cell and save her.

Why did she need to be saved? Her eyes fluttered open to Tor moving away from her cloth less body. A smile bit into her lips and she spat," That was fun to bad I did not feel a thing." Demona rolled over to the edge of the bed and fell to the floor. Her rids flared up like fire in the brush.

A laughed erupted from her lips and Demona looked up at the man throughher black hair with burning red eyes." Is it sad to know that I would want a kind servant more than some power hungry ass that would only use me and make me marry him? Did you know Liam taste sweet like candy." Demona licked her lips and stood up.

The room spun for a moment and then Demona caught herself. One arm around her ribs the over holding her up with the wall." I would rather die then ever marry you and remember I do have to say I do. It would be funny to watch you at the alter and me turn you down like the dog you are."
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:17 am

Tor was able to work out the brunt of his frustration upon Demona. Being able to take something back felt good. It felt like he had gained a little more of his control again. Control he should have never lost.

However, when Demona slid away and began to taunt him, Tor's eyes narrowed. Yet that fierce anger from before did not resurface. He'd buried it for the time being, and he was the cool, calm, composed man again. The confident king who knew that he had and could have everything he wanted. No one would refuse him.

He stared down at her, crumpled on the floor, with a contemplative expression, as if he was studying something that was mildly interesting to him. Her words seemed to bounce off of him, as if he hardly heard them at all.

Though he did enjoy the way she winced and bent over so that he guessed he'd most likely cracked one of her ribs. An eye for an eye, so to speak.

He smiled wickedly, calmly, even when she spoke of Liam. The smile did not falter. It was there as if it had been painted there, unmoving. The moment she tried to taste Liam again would be her last, but there was no reason to make that threat aloud. He was going to make it perfectly clear in a different way.

Crouching down in front of her, Tor gazed steadily into her eyes. He felt a wave of disgust at what he saw now. The desire he'd felt for her had been somewhat diminished.

"Funny you should say that," he told her, "because I've decided to move the date of the wedding up. To next week."

His smile widened so that his perfect, white teeth flashed in her face, and he stretched out a hand to cup her chin firmly. With a none-too-gentle tug, he forced her head up, to make sure that she could see him and would hear and understand everything he was about to say.

"And, should you decide to leave me at the altar or run or whatever it is you think might help you escape, I'll kill him." It was a threat that he didn't make lightly, but he spoke in calm, even tones.

He meant every word.

Certainly, Liam, among other reasons, had value to him considering his power. But he could be replaced. Maybe the replacement wouldn't be as efficient, but he would take the chance. He would not, however, allow either Demona or Liam to humiliate him again.

"I'll kill him right in front of you."

Smiling devilishly, Tor lifted that same hand to pat her roughly on the cheek before he pushed to his feet.

"Now, if you don't mind, I have some unfinished business to handle."
--------

By the time Liam heard Tor approaching, he was already semi-unconcious. He'd known very little time had elapsed since the demon guard had carried him--kicking and fighting--down to the dungeon, but the demon had worked quickly, and there was hardly an inch of Liam's flesh that wasn't covered in cuts, deep gouges, or whip lines where the demon's tail had lashed him.

He'd lost a considerable amount of blood in the process, and was now fading in and out of reality. This was the price for betraying Tor, and it was undoubtedly only the beginning.

How much more would he have to endure? How close to death would he come?

Somewhere in the distant parts of his mind, he was humiliated as to how pathetic he must have appeared to the great Tor while he hung limply from the wall. A cuff and chain connected to the wall behind him kept his wrists firmly wrenched above his head, holding him miserably to his feet, which were also bound.

"It pains me to see you like this, brother," Tor addressed him, and Liam could tell by the tone of his voice that he did not mean it. "But you knew better than to do what you did."

Blood seeped out of the corner of Liam's mouth. The taste was sickening to him, and he wanted to spit it out, but didn't have the strength. He tried his best to glare at Tor, but even the expression was hard to conjure onto his face.

"I just wanted to let you know that, thanks to your recent extracurricular activities, I have decided to move the date of the wedding to next week."

Liam groaned. A new sort of pain beginning to ache around his chest. One that was not entirely physical.

"And, just to show how gracious I am, I've decided to make you my best man," Tor informed him, and Liam hissed brokenly, "because, after this is over, I expect things to go back to normal."

Normal? He was insane.

"However," Tor continued, "that doesn't mean you're exempt for punishment. No," Tor chuckled dryly, "you are not quite there yet, but I won't keep you waiting any longer. I'll see you soon, brother, and, hopefully, we can move past this."

Liam watched the blurry image of Tor depart. He was confused, however, when Tor did not close the bars behind him, sealing him into his cage. For a moment, he expected the demon to return.

He was--somehow--sorely disappointed when it wasn't the demon that appeared seconds later. Instead, it was a vampire. One he knew quite well. A beautiful woman, and a very, very twisted soul.

Liam grimaced and closed his eyes. They were going to drain him of what he had left, done to the last drop of blood to the point right before death. The point in which he would be in the most agony from physical pain and scorching thirst. They would drive him to the brink of madness.

Liam tensed as he felt the woman come but a breath away from him, and he prepared himself for torture.

As her fangs tore his flesh, he thought of Demona. He took the image of her face with him as he was dragged through hell.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:21 am

Danny ignored him instead looking about the room. When he left and shut the door Silver became his toy self and the others crawled or clawed out to explore the room.

Being extremely annoyed with her current out fit as it barely covered her figure. She ripped off the black curtains blinking away at the sudden light. A small smile flitted across her face as her vision cleared and she saw that the material was perfect. Thick and pitch black. Probably to block out the sun but it would now be remade in to a dress.

Sitting cross legged on the floor she got to work. Her fingers working ceaselessly over the surface of the fabric. Legs scampered around finding supplies and giving it to her. Mostly stuff that Liam wouldn't miss. Well of course he would definitely notice a nice set of scissors gone and his curtains with them.

After much time she lifted the dress to the new light in to room. It had straps for her shoulders and fell to her mid thigh. Shimming her way out of her ugly little dress she had been forced in to she put it on.

Clearly pleased with it she did a short twirl and Legs seemed extremely proud as well. Latching on to the bottom as she spun. Boo-boo sat propped up on Liam's pillow as Danny had set him.

Too tired to clean up the mass of now tattered curtains and other mismatched items she yawned turning toward the window to look out. Everything moved in slow motion as it did when she grew tired.

The animals were in the bag quickly enough but Boo-boo transformed. His body becoming as big as a grizzly bear as shimmering silver fur washed over the muscular body. Almost built like a man as he stood fine up right and his front paws were jointed.

Danny didn't seem to notice as the huge creature seemed to pass through the cramped room with out touching anything. One could only sense the huge creatures movement as it came behind her.

It's thoughts washed over her,
'Don't fret precious I'm here,
step away from the window
and go back to sleep' he picked her up and she curled against his chest. There was no wild smell of bear or even the scent of human but he seemed as if he was made of air.
'Lay your head down child
I won't let the boogeyman come
Count their bodies like sheep
To the rhythm of the war drums
Pay no mind to the rabble
Head down, go to sleep

Pay no mind what other voices say
They don't care about you, like I do, (like I do)
Safe from pain, and truth, and choice, and other poison devils,
See, they don't give a fuck about you, like I do.

Just stay with me,
safe and ignorant, go,
back to sleep, go
back to sleep

Lay your head down child
I won't let the boogeyman come
Count their bodies like sheep
Head down, go to sleep

I'll be the one to protect you from
Your enemies and all your demons
A will to survive and a voice of reason
Your enemies and your choices son
They're one and the same
I must isolate you
Isolate and save you from yourself' Danny was asleep her fingers dug in to the comfort of her favorite voodoo. His voice grew rougher deeper as he finished the haunting song.
'Stay with me
Safe and ignorant
Just stay with me
I'll hold you and protect you from the other ones,
The evil ones, don't love you son,
Go back to sleep.'

Boo-boo became Boo-boo again and she was on top of the pile of curtains her arms wrapped around the teddy bear. Fast asleep
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:47 am

Perhaps some part of Danny was reaching out as Spot came to life. Leaving the room by clawing a hole in the door. She paced down the hall fully real. Her shimmering spotted fur and the raise of her huge cat head as she paced passed the others. Ignoring them as if she were a Queen her self. Tail swinging low behind her.

Though some where wary as she was as big as a full grown lion with glittering green eyes that betrayed her strange intent.

A growl erupted from her throat a clear warning to Liam to get the hell out of her way. With a deafening rower the door crumbled around her she was across the room in moments. Crouching low over Demona. She ignored anything else as if it wasn't worth her time.

Her rough tongue that was strangely dry rasped across the bruises across her belly. It was soothing but she paused sitting up. Her paws were carefully placed but her head hung low. As if offering Demona a little support sense she obviously needed it. Danny could take care of her and if Spot brought her to Danny then that would be helping.

Danny had lived on her own for a long time. She had had to learned how to fend for her self of course with the extra protection of her voodoo animals.

She had six so it wasn't so surprising she had lasted so long on her own. A small purr rumbled from her chest. Purring wasn't simply meant to show happiness it was for soothing moods. The deep melodic pattern was calming.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:15 pm

The cool cobble stone brick did not sit well under the hinder end of a young made in a skirt. He kicked his feet out so that the bells on his shoes jingled and jangled as she twitched his feet. The dank smell of flesh and blood did not bother him but the smell of the man next to him did.

With a grimmace on his face he poked the hermit looking man with his long pointed finger. " You alive over there or should I sing a mournful song of the death and then stuff you under my pillow."

The hermit rolled over slowly. His sunk in eyes seemed almost cat like in the darkness. He lifted himself up to his rump and smiled a toothless grin. His hair was almost but gone but the few strainds they flared off his head where grey with age. " Youuuu Arree Aaaa jeeSsttter?" the old hermit stuttered.

The other man stood up and did a bow. " Indeed I am old grey man. I can juggle balls in one little hand." The jester did a spin and then a torch light up next to them.

" Quiet you to. Stop making noise." A guard hissed through fanged teeth.

" A bllod sucker. O dear O my come I have something for you to suck on." The jester pulled his private out of his skirt and waved it around for the guard.

The guard raced for the cage and his hands flew through the bars. With a quick back flip the jester pulled out of his way and then bolted forward with a shifters speed and strenght." I will be taking my leave you holyness." The jester kissed the guard on the nose and then the guards eyes rolled back into his head and died.

" Opps." The jester giggled and grabbed for the keys. His eyes wondered back to the old timer and he smiled. " well lets go," He turned the key and the moment the door opened and the jester spun around the old man died with a smile on his face.

The jester walked slowly over to the man and placed to gold coins on the mans eyes," Tell the boat man Blaine is not on his way just yet but soon enough he will get something he will regret." Blaine spun around from the hermit and walked out into the dark hallway.

The dimmly light dungeon was great since he was in his jester suit. Black leggins, a black and white skirt, a black and white jester shirt, his three teared hat black and white ofcourse, and his black shoes with the bells. Blaine looked at his foot for a moment and jiggled his toes the bells rang out and echoed." Well shall I cut off my own foot or the shoe?" He laughed and bent over slipping the shoes off and stuck then into his bag of tricks.

The sound of a anger man echoed in the hall. Blaine's eyes widened in interest and he slipped along the hall. He wanted to see what was going on in the hotel dungeon. As he turned the corner he watched a very upset king storm off like a angry child through a major hissy fit." The poor baby let me get your golden spoon out of your ass and play you a tune." The jester giggled and watched a lovely woman walk in the room." Thats nice." The jester liked his lips and slipped down the hall and into the darkness after the woman.

Her lovely pale skin glistened in the faint light of a torch. Her reddish brown hair curled down to her plump rump and her O so tempting hour glass body made Blaine bite his nuckle. Yummy. He thought to himself as he shook his head in agreement to his thought.

Slwoly with out a noise he moved up behind the fedding vampire and then wrapped his armd around her waist. He wanted a fight. She let go of the blonde man and hissed. Blaine's heart pounded as he spun her around and shifted with her in his grip.

His bones snapped and popped as his muscles ripped and pulled to rearange into a new look. He grew taller and his face enlongated into a muzzle. His eyes darkened and a small growl rummbled in his chest. The jackle looked down at the frightened vampire and grinned. " Hello Love care to share a bite?" Blaine barked a laugh and then ripped out the woman's throat and devowered her.

" So pretty boy," Blaine slapped Liam in the face and smirked. He was back in human form now but blood was splattered all across the room and his face." I took you friend for a bite I think she enjoyed it. I mean she only screamed for a moment." He crackled a evil laughed and ripped the chains out of the wall." I think You need to be on the floor not hanging her like a door ornament."

SLowyl Blaine lowered the man to the floor and sat next to him," Your a high up why in here?" The jester light a pipe and began to puff on it. The room began to smell of rose and honey.

Demona choked on a bit of air as the door came in and a large loin walked in. she watched the creature with with a bit of fear and interest. Would the creature hurt her more? was she Tor's?

The cat walked over to her and a smell caught Demona's nose. It was Danny. This kitty was Danny's. Demona smiled and let the cat's rumble calm her." Thank you. I need to get to Danny Tor might go after her because she is mine well he thinks she is mine. We also need to get out of her but I need Liam first. Do you under stand me?" Demona hoped the cat would understand she sort of knew she would.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:31 pm

Liam wanted to say that he felt relief after the vampire was mericifully wrenched away from him, but pain had already become a close companion to his body, and even the removal of her fangs did little to alleviate the tearing torment his body was going through.

She'd drained a large portion of his blood, and had nearly reached her goal. His throat was already burning with thirst, and it felt as if his insides were coming up with the idea to feed upon his organs.

Liam groaned in agony as his strange savior released him from the wall, letting him down easily onto the floor. His vision was blurred, but he could see an outline of the man. Nothing clear. Nothing to tie the voice to.

It didn't matter. He was thankful to the invisible man. He didn't mind if the vampire he'd murdered had screamed, nor that she had been a rather important fixture to Tor. That made it that much better.

The cold press of the stone floor against his wounds was both soothing and painful. The gashes were raw and caked with blood. The last of his blood. Liam closed his eyes again, hissing out a labored breath between his teeth.

"I--," Liam paused, grimaced at the way his words scratched his painfully raw throat. "I touched the king's woman."

No reason to sugar-coat it. There would most likely already be rumors. After all, he'd been carried out of Demona's room and brought straight to the dungeon for torture. It wasn't that hard to put two and two together. Plus, this man had saved him, regardless of the fashion, so Liam felt he deserved the truth.

"You shouldn't do that," he added, almost absentmindedly in a low voice. "It was a bad idea."

Liam tried to swallow, and winced. Nothing to swallow. Just cold, dank air that did little to soothe his throat. There wasn't even any venom. Liam inhaled brokenly and wished he had the strength to at least sit up.

"But I'd do it again," he admitted, still in the same absent tone, as if he was speaking to himself.

He shifted, though he knew this was a poor idea. He needed blood. Blood to heal his wounds, blood to stop the burning in his throat. It was a terrible pain. Terrible, terrible.

The fact that he hadn't already gone mad from it was unbelievable. The fact that he was carrying on a conversation was insane. He should have been stark raving mad by now. Hunting and devouring anything with a pulse. Like a wild animal.

Perhaps he would have been. If he'd had the strength to move.

It was only a good thing that there was no smell of human blood in the dungeon. Perhaps that was what kept his last tangible line to sanity together.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:53 pm

Spot looked annoyed, 'Of course I can. Now if you can't walk climb on my back.' Her tail twitched but she held her head regally tall. Though her spots shimmered slightly in the light of Demona's room as she knelled down. Placed in the pose of the sphinx as she waited.

Not patient in the least as her tail thumped the ground in a clearly annoyed motion. Her ears twitching about.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 am

" Your a laugh adviser, I am guessing that you are the man everyone in the dungeon has been whispering about." The jester laughed and liked his lips free of the blood. His make up was a mess and he could feel the blood drying on his face. Just great a blood funny guy. He took out a white cloth and cleaned off his face.

The tan skin replaced the white paint and black paint. He looked up at the vampire and smirked." Hungry blood drinker?" Blaine raised his arm to Liam's face and smiled," I have plenty gain your strength. Your lady is going to need you more than I need a few drops of blood." He was not joking or playing he was being kind. Blaine had always been the hopeless romantic at times and things like this got his blood rushing. Not only did he get to see this man rush to him woman but all the blood that would follow.

Demona moved and grabbed the robe that was on the floor. It was torn pretty well but it would do. She needed to find Liam." We need to find Liam. I will be fine but we need to find liam and get danny out of here. Make sure she knows to keep that door locked until we come for her." Demona hissed out a breath as she slide her arms into the robe and her ribs moved and popped.

Slowly Demona walked over to the doorway and looked out. She did not think anyone was coming but as of right now everything was a bit a blur.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:25 am

'Liam, Liam Liam,' it was small as if Spot hadn't meant for it to escape but she got to her paws in the most gallant of ways.

Her tail swinging from side to side to what most every cat would call an attractive manner. The tilt of her head as she looked out. Tor would show up. She wasn't afraid of that or Danny being unprotected.

'Boo, is with Danny. As is Prance, Legs, Silver, and Tweety. Do you really think I would have left Danny if I didn't think she was well protected?' Spot retorted sharply as she looked out the door as well.

Her ears twitched as she listened and her jaws parted so that the scent could reach the roof of her mouth. After only a second she closed it.

The entire place seemed to wreak of decay and death. Not even the nice fabrics and expensive taste could cover up the pure repulsiveness of thoughts who lived in it.

They were undeserving of such a place. Though it seemed that none had yet to stand up to all this and least of all to Tor. The King was stronge, feared, and relentless. He would get what he wanted no matter the cost.

Though perhaps she was more partial because Danny had created her and breathed life in to her but she thought that someone like Danny. With all her happiness and good intention. She deserved to have a family and a home to call her own. That family was gone now though Boo-boo was the only one who knew why. She had caught snatches of it when ever he sang but thous glimpses crushed her will to search for the truth of her past.

It didn't matter. Danny still shouldn't have to live in this terrible place. Afraid of waking up dead. Spot shook her head of her thoughts and tried to pay more attention.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
SoulofDarkness
SoulofDarkness
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:59 am

Liam groaned, and spoke again, though each word brought its own individual pain. "So, I'm already a celebrity then?"

The whispers had already begun. He had certainly gotten himself into a real mess this time. Tor had said that things would return to the way that they had been after... after the...

Liam winced away from the thought of Demona becoming eternally tied to Tor in any way, shape, or form.

Things wouldn't go back to that way. Not even after that. Liam had committed a rather large crime in the eyes of Tor. He'd tried to take what was his, and, not only that, but everyone now knew about it. Tor wouldn't take two blows to his ego. He wouldn't be betrayed and humiliated.

He might keep Liam around for a time, considering his powers and his tie to Tor, but it wouldn't last for long. Tor wouldn't be able to stand having him as a constant reminder.

Liam stared dully at Blaine's offered arm. Why waste his blood? Perhaps he should let himself die now and spare himself the misery of next couple of weeks. Torture seemed to have become an intricate part of his life within only a matter of hours, and surely he hadn't seen the last of it.

Or maybe he was overreacting. Maybe things could resume their previous pace. Liam frowned as a pain scissored through his body, throbbing around each of his individual, deep wounds. As if they wanted to remind him of the beating he'd just taken.

Overreacting? No, he doubted it.

Still, there were reasons that he wanted to live. Demona's face flashed in his mind, and Liam's pain-hazed eyes momentarily cleared. For the first time in centuries, he had a reason to keep surviving. It didn't matter how horribly his wounds ached. It didn't matter that he might possibly be setting himself up for more pain of the same kind or worse.

He wanted what he deserved. He wanted Demona.

"Thanks," Liam rasped, glancing at Blaine's face.

Weakly, he lifted a hand, reaching for the jester's offered arm. His fingers had just grazed Blaine's sleeve when the arm was suddenly withdrawn.

Liam's exhausted mind took a moment to register the event. Had Blaine changed his mind?

"Put this fine fellow back where he belongs."

The deep, growling voice sent a shock of panic through Liam's system, and he turned his head ever so slightly. His eyes were welcomed by the view of Tor's massive frame standing just inside his cell, glaring from Blaine--who was being held by two demon guards on either side of him--to the dead vampire on the floor.

"Make sure he stays there this time, and make sure you reward him properly for murdering my favorite drainer," Tor commanded them, scowling as he nugded the corpse of the vampire on the floor with the toe of his shoe.

The two demon guards nodded and forcefully lifted Blaine off of the ground to carry him back to his cell. Tor waited until they were gone and then glared at his brother, broken and bloody on the floor.

He was a pathetic sight, and Tor appreciated that. His demon had done a splendid job, and it appeared that, despite the fact that she'd been interrupted, his vampire had nearly completed hers perfectly as well.

"You didn't expect me to come back and check on your progress?" Tor asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Of course I'm always interested in the state of your well-being, brother, but I'm disappointed that you have already tried to escape. Like a coward. How do you expect us to move pass this if you don't accept your punishment now?"

Liam tried to focus on Tor, though his sight continued to blur and clear in intervals. He still needed blood. He hadn't even gotten a drop from Blaine, and his own blood was currently caked to the outside of his body rather than the inside.

This fact pleased Tor. To see Liam broken and beaten on the floor was his greatest joy. He appreciated each gash, knick, and splatter of dried blood on Liam's body. Hopefully he would scar as well, so that he would remember what happened to traitors.

"Since I'm obviously such a generous soul, I will forgive you of this as well," Tor went on, as Liam remained resolutely mute. "In fact, I'm so generous, I will go ahead and give you my gift as well."

Tor lifted a massive hand and snapped his fingers. Liam winced away from the sharp sound and closed his eyes as he heard the sound of at least a dozen shuffling feet. He didn't want to know what more torture laid in wait for him.

However, he didn't expect what he was about to receive. Though he should have. Suddenly, the throbbing pain, that had continued for so long it'd become a part of the background, awakened again with force, shoving itself into the forefront of Liam's mind as each wound screamed in agony and his throat burst into flames. He writhed suddenly on the floor, as if someone had prodded him with a hot iron, and he heard Tor laugh.

The smell of human blood had suddenly filled the air. Thickly. At least a dozen different types of it. All of it alive and pulsing and waiting for him.

Liam's eyes flew open, the blue of them focusing madly on the ceiling above him. Humans. He could smell them, hear them breathing, feel the pulse of their hearts.

Despite his weakened, broken body, Liam craned his head to the side and watched as Tor ushered at least a dozen beautiful human women into his cage. Each one was trembling in fear and being all but shoved into his realm, forced to walk to their doom by the demons that were holding them by sword point.

Liam's eyes widened, appearing more than partially mad as his fingers dug into the floor beneath him, carving into solid stone with a strength that was not his own. His own body had been sapped of life, energy, and strength. This force, this ability to move and react, was being fueled entirely by his thirst. A thirst so wild and uncontrollable, it was as if he had reverted to a newborn.

"You like my gift, Liam?" Tor asked, chuckling darkly as the last woman was crammed into his cage and the demons departed.

The sounds of crying reached his ears, and Liam saw the tears coating the cheeks of nearly all the women. They knew what they were in for. Or, they guessed, at least. They couldn't have any idea of what they were really in for, which was pure torture. He was on the brink of starvation, if not a little past it, and a vampire driven to that state was capable of anything. A vampire at that state could not control himself.

"Don't!" Liam hissed, but Tor ignored him.

"They're all chambermaid's of Princess Layla herself. The best humans you can find around," Tor told him. "However, they're not as entirely submissive as I'd like. After all, you're so hungry that I don't want any of them giving you a fight."

Liam's eyes widened. Tor wouldn't--couldn't possibly--be serious. Had he guessed that, at this point, torturing him would not give Liam the pain he desire? That he needed to sacrifice others to complete Liam's misery? Tor knew fully well that Liam always, always, made the feeding process as painless as possible for the humans. He was civilized and careful about it. But he couldn't be now. Not when he was this hungry.

"Don't," Liam choked again, his eyes full of panic and need.

"I'm only helping you." Tor smiled.

And then, suddenly, a strange expression crossed Tor's face, and there was a feeling in the air that Liam couldn't quite describe. A heavy feeling, almost like a presence.

And then, in disbelief, he watched as each woman suddenly went completely quiet and slid to the floor, almost lifelessly, as if they'd been coaxed into submission.

Liam knew, without a doubt, that it was Tor controlling them. He'd never seen Tor use this power before, but it was undoubtedly his doing. It was one of the many powers he kept secret.

"That's better," Tor muttered to himself, and he reached down, catching the nearest woman by the arm and lifting her to her feet.

The woman was a brunette with a creme-colored, lovely face. She stood on her feet as Tor lifted her to them, but her body was still lax. Her head even lolled to the side, almost resting on her shoulder. Her eyes were open but unfocused. Like a doll.

Liam tried to swallow, but the fire in his throat wouldn't let him.

"Here you go, brother, let me get you started."

Tor lifted a hand, one that had dug a dagger from his waistline of his pants, and pressed it to the girl's throat. Liam's eyes bulged, knowing full well what was coming, and he suddenly shoved himself up into a sitting position, though his body screamed in protest, and crab-walked backwards quickly, pressing himself into the far wall, farthest from the woman. Tor smiled wickedly at him and pressed down harder, forcing the tip of the blade into the woman's flash, and then dragging it so that it cut a generous line down to her collarbone.

Liam smacked both hands over his face in reflex, covering his mouth and nose in an effort not to breathe in. He couldn't breathe in. If he breathed in now, he'd inhale unhindered human blood. And that would drive him mad.

Tor laughed. "Have fun, brother."

He carelessly released the girl's arm and turned and strode out, shutting and locking the cage after himself. Liam watched the girl fall to the ground. She crumpled, like a woman fainting, and merely laid there, the same dazed expression on her face that was on the face of every other woman.

Liam panted, becoming absolutely wild, as her scent crept through the cracks between his fingers, as the taste of her blood in the air coated his tongue and lips, and slowly began to drive him mad. His blue eyes were riveted on her, on the red line on her throat, and a wild, pounding desire began to pulse through his empty body.

His throat blazed, a bonfire inside his neck, and throbbed with the desire to taste her blood. The venom pooled in the back of his throat then, burning the already tender insides.

And, as her scent became too overbearing, Liam suddenly broke, his self-control snapping cleanly in half as his reason and logic and humanity crumbled to dust. Suddenly, he was just an animal. A hungry animal.

Growling like the beast he was, he lunged at the helpless mortal, and buried his fangs into her throat, tearing into flesh until blood coated his lips, tongue, face, and chest. He tore into her with teeth and fangs and fingers, making a bloody mess of everything, ripping her until she was nearly unidentifiable, as he fought madly to quench his blood lust that had been stoked to a raging fire.

He knew from the beginning that her blood would not be enough. But that was all right, the beast in his mind told him, there were eleven more humans.

Eleven more perfectly ripe meals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Wedding Bells   Reluctant Wedding Bells - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Wedding Bells
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Roleplay :: Open for Everyone-
Jump to: