The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firehazard
The light and the darkness all in one baby
firehazard

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Empty
PostSubject: All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries   All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:18 am

[center]Role-players info.

• Name: Aisha

• Screen name on Neopets: Firesflame

• A little info about me:
Hello My name is Aisha(( tis my real name have lived with it for 22 years of my life)). I am a mother of two wonderful children and am married to the man of my dreams.

I was married on Halloween and had a costume ball after I said I do. My little boy will be for on Christmas Eve. My little girl is 18 months.

I am a stay at home mom that is also going back to college to become a radiologist. I am also becoming a piercer. Muhahah I want to poke holes in people.

Any who let us see whom am I on Neopets. Well I rp in a few guilds, on the boards and run around in circles trying to get pbs and mps that I want.

We I am going to run because you know enough about me to make me sick lol. Toodles.

Last edited by firehazard on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ablackandwhiteworld.aforumfree.com
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries   All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:28 am

Characters

Name: Layla Sunri

Nicknames: none

Date Of Birth: in late spring

Title: Princess

Race: Human

Personality: Wise. Yes most call her wise. She is young yet many hold her with more respect then their own parents. She lovees a good game of chess and walked in the gardens. She sings when the sun is out and dances when the rain or snow come from the sky. She is happy yet she is stern. Layla came to help this land
What do they look like?

Picture:
All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries 5441690millajovovichsholderstrap

Eye Color: blue

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5’8

Weight: 120

Anything else?

Rain
the forest
horses

Dislikes: War
Blood

Habits: tends to try and cheer people up

Flaws:

History:
Skills:

Any extra needed to know information?

Smoke? No
Drink? no
Drugs? No
Children? No
Zodiac Sign: unknown

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Demona Morgan

Nicknames: none

Date Of Birth: unknown

Title:Soon to be Queen

Race: Vampire

Personality: Demona is a leader. Born and raise that way. Her father was a duke so she had to bred and raised into the perfect vampire. She can be cold and heartless but something else lies beneath the surface. She is very competitive and ready for any challenge. She is a bit bitter about the fact she has to wed the king but she got over that soon enough. The one thing that was a plus for her was that she was a born vampire. Most pure bloods have been killed or vanished only a few blood lines still run wild.

What do they look like?

Picture:
All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries M_1ca82d6e17f40c4bb17089b2813a5366

Eye Color: blue they do change color with her mood

Hair Color: Black

Height: 5’9

Weight: 125 muscle

Tattoos: lower back piece

Piercings: five in each ear

Anything else?

Rain
the forest( long ago when she traveled into another land)
horses

Dislikes: Snotty people
bright sunny days
hot days

Habits: Plays with her scar when nervous

Flaws: She thinks she is a flaw herself

History: The day the dark hair babe was born the town celebrated. She would be one of the first pure vampires born in ages. Her blue eyes changed color with her mood showing her heritage. Demona would be her name the same name of one of the first vampires. She would be a worth vampire of anything the town or her father want.

Demona grew up slowly. Pure vampire age about one human year every ten years. They aging process slows almost to a stop around twenty or so. Some vampire age a bit more but not much. By the time she was two hundred her body had formed into a dazzling woman's figure. She was prized in the village for not only her wisdom but her looks. Demona hated being so prized. Yes had past as she watched her family feed and wars come and go. As a child vampire she had it easy. getting food was like taking candy from a baby. All she had to do was tell some human she was lost.

But the real story started at her Two hundredth birthday.

" Demona! You look lovely," A chubby, short woman said as she hugged Demona. Her black hair rushed forward form the impact of the woman and she smiled as she spoke," And you aunt her been feeding to much." She laughed softly and her aunt huffed a sigh," Only the finest touches my lips." Aunt smiled evilly and took Demona's hand." Come my child."

Demona walked out into the garden of their castle. She had it made just for her a half a century ago. It held all the most finest plants. Demona looked up at the glass and smiled. One of the only green houses in the horrid land. Her long legs had to slow their pace to let her aunt keep just ahead of her. It was polite since her aunt was older and higher in rank.

" Demona snap out of it." The older woman said with a snap of her fingers." Sit please we must talk."

Demona followed her and sat next to her on a bench next to the lovely rose bushed. Blood red and black. " Aunt why did you come today? IN truth you have been far to busy to see me for ages why now?" Demona pulled off a rose and looked at the petals. The little veins races through it like the veins in the human body but they did not carry the food she needed.

Her aunt sighed and then smiled while she took Demona's hands in hers." You are about to become more than a duchess more than one vampire among the many. You my child are to be wed with the king." The old woman almost sand as she spoke. Demona grasped the rose so tightly her hand began to bleed. She clenched her teeth as she talked," You set me up with a man I have meet only a handful of time?"

" Yes but dear." the woman started to say before Demona ripped her hands away. He blue eyes bleed to pure black. Filled with rage and anger.

" I am not some prize like father once thought. I am a living creature. I breath the same air you do." Demona tossed the bloodie rose to the ground and turned her face away from her aunt as blood red tears rolled down her face.

" My dear," Her aunt said as she got up." You are going to rule over all of this be happy. The coach is ready for you. I will have your things sent to you later. I am sure the king is waiting for you." Demona did not let the woman touch her. She turned and vanished out of sight with her inhuman speed. before she raced out the door she grabbed her cloak and tucked it around her form. " Stupid." She walked out of the house and climber into the couch. No party no family, only a trip to a husband she really did not know and a job she never wanted.
Skills: Demona can read minds and use magic. She is also a skilled swords woman

Smoke? No
Drink( blood)? Yes
Drugs? No
Children? No

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What are his basics?

Name: Nathaniel Yotomasha

Nickname: Nat

Date Of Birth: 04/20/89

Race: werewolf

Personality: He is very protective of his pack and is a strong person. He can be childish at times but he is more than any 18 year old in mind and heart. He is as smart as his sister but never shows it.
What do they look like?

Picture:
All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Image0575aq

All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Werewolf1
Eye Color: brown

Hair Color: black hair

Height: 6’2
Weight: 150 all muscle

Tattoos:back piece

Piercings: ears and tongue

Shift form: He stands almost seven foot in this form. He has a full black coat other than a white that runs down his neck on to his belly and tail.

Anything else?

Power
Strength
Woman

Dislikes: Vampires
Demons
Not knowing ones place
Rudness

Habits: He likes to pick on his sister. Woman.

Flaws: His flaw is how much he wants to lead

History: A young man sits in a café sipping on a latte and smiles at you.” Please sit I have been waiting to tell you about my life.” He looks like he is in deep thought and as you sit down and smiles.” My life is something that not many know but I guess I will share it with you. I do want you to trust me.”

“ My name Is Nathaniel Yotomasha. I am eighteen years of age and a twin. My sister is name Kinsa but she is not why you are here I am.” He lifted the cup to his lips and took a sip. His eyes glazed over for a moment and you could see the wolf look at you through his eyes.

“ I was born in a sea side town on the east coast. I had a very loving family. My mother was a wonderful woman but she pass away when I was three. She had cancer. It was hard to adjust for everyone, but I believe it was the hardest on my father. He ended up drinking.” Pain played across Nathaniel’s face and then his hand clutched his cup.

Nathaniel looked up at you and sighed,” I got worse when I was six. Well not really worse just for a moment it felt like my life was over. My twin sister climbed to the top of the large pine in the front yard. I was smiling and cheering her on. She was going so high when she lost her footing and fell to the ground. I think she was almost two stories up in that tree. She hit the ground full force and she was knocked out. I pleaded with god to give me her back I needed her. Well a angel came to me and gave her life and then she gave us both the ability to shift into a animal of our choice. I chose wolf for both of us because they were the only thing I could think of.”

He looked up at you and smiles softly,” My sister and I became closer as my father drank himself to death. We were in boarding school when we emancipated ourselves from him at fourteen. He died not to long after. A bullet to the brain.” Nat huffed and looked a bit happy the man past.

“ About a year ago We found a pack of wolves and joined up. Its great having someone like yourself. It is great. I have begun to work my way up the ranks and I am now third in line. I just have to fight my way up and I will lead this pack. My sister on the other hand is the nerd she was born to be and she does not want to take part in the pack but she stands behind me in everything I do.”

Skills:

Smoke? No
Drink? yep
Drugs? No
Children? No
Zodiac Sign: Aries

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Blaine Morick

Nicknames: The jester

Date Of Birth: unknown

Title: jester

Race: Shape shifter( human, demon, canine)

Personality: Blaine.. Well let’s see. Blaine is funny, witty, lovable. Yeah that’s him on a good day. Beware he is not what he seems to be. He can be mean, rude and among other things evil.
What do they look like?

Picture:
All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Brandon_Lee_by_Zixia
All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Brandon-lee

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 6,1

Weight: 170 muscle

Anything else?

A smile
A challenge of wits

Dislikes: sunflowers
People that think he is nothing

Habits: Blaine tends to chew on a black piece of hard candy that only he knows how to make

Flaws: cannot tell you that

History: " Jest." A man laughed," A Jest you say. Well sir let me tell you of my life and then you will understand why I tend to jest this way." The man did a hand stand a then tumbled over into a chair and sat down.

The jester spun his hands and a image seemed to appear. His black smile seemed to grow evil or sad but you could not really tell which one under the cover of his white and black make up. His lips parted as a babe appeared in the image. " Me I was a darling babe. With curls and long fingers. Perfect for the arts most chattered. A musicain. A singer. Many tossed money out on what I would be. O right I was a no body just a towns bundle of joy left on the edge a well tittering between a sunny day and a watery grave."

The jester laughed and the image began to move around and you could see the towns people look him over picking him up by the ankle hanging him this way and that as he stay quiet as a rat. The babe watched the people as the acted like twits could this really be his life among these nitwits.

" I watched them you see. Even at day one I was already to see what could be. I wanted a life full of adventure and fun but the town witch... O pardon me the town seer came forth. Her glass eyes rolled in her skull like a ball in water. It was loosely fitted." The jester made a face that matched the witch were one of his eyes wondered left and right as the other stay on the people before him.

" She walked over with a hunch you see. It was her power or so that she calmed it to be." the image moved and showed the witch. She was what he said old, a hag." She walked over to me and poke me with a stick." He came from behind a woman and poked her in the breast." Very nice." he said before hopping back over to his stage.

" He will be nothing but a jester. A jester the town replied. Yes a jester the hag harped back. The towns people mumbled and groaned. I was nothing but a jest among fools. A cruel joke that now plague a town. Now which of these fools would become my tool."

The jester smiled and the image moved." A backer's wife walked up and smiled. Her bitter red hair curled around her chubby face. I will take him. she did coo. I was a bit in a moo? No what that did not rhyme O my o my no where do I go.. do." The jester smirked and the image faded then sparked back to life.

" My young life was a bit of a bore. I mean the backer's wife was a bit of a whore. Whoops I mean maid. No that's not right." The jester laughed and a image of a young man appeared." You see she tried to have me when I became of age. O yes do not be alarmed I ran away. Thy pudgy fingers would not stray, not on me that is. I race out of the town to scared to say a word. The woman I called mother no more than a bird. She wanted to peck with me what a jest." The jester gestured to himself in a very rude way.

" I race, I ran, I fell, and then I was found. I was picked up by a group you see on their way to the castle to see the king that day. With me in tow a old man took me under his wing. Seeing as I had talent no others could confuse. I was amusing and well built a perfect part for a jester or a muse. A jester, o yes a jester." The man did a bit of a jiggle and got a laugh." As you see that is as far as I go for my work is of most importance and I can not reveal its secrets or death be to a poor jester o what a jest." The image vanished and so did the jester.

Skills:Magic a few other to tired to think

Smoke? yes
Drink? yes
Drugs? You wanna know don’t you
Children? No

Last edited by firehazard on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:57 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: Kinsa Yotomasha   All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:30 am

Character

What are his basics?

Name: Kinsa Yotomasha

Nicknames: Brian

Date Of Birth: 04/20/89

Race: werewolf

Personality: She is he total geek with
What do they look like?

Picture:
All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Larrisa1
All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Blackgold

Eye Color: brown

Hair Color: black hair

Height: 5’6

Weight: 120

Tattoos: none

Piercings: none

Anything else?

Computers
Ice cream

Dislikes: stupid things
Arrogant man
Habits: She is a klutz to a T no matter what no grace for the poor wolf. She tends to be noisy if it comes to something she likes

Flaws: She is a klutz, she is to smart for her own good.

History: soon to come

Skills: soon to come

Smoke? No
Drink( blood)? No
Drugs? No
Children? No

Pet (well sort of)
Luma

All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Robot_concept_by_Hideyoshi
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

PostSubject: My charrie bin for different rps.. Need the space on my pc people   All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 am

NOT USED CHARACTERS

What are his basics?

Name: Rais Deymon Montes De Oca

Nicknames: Death, or sweet whisper

Date Of Birth: 04/20/1848

Grade: Teacher

Race: Vampire

Personality: Rais is a manipulative person. He loves to hurt and kill. His one desire in life is to see fear in everyones eyes that look upon him. He can be very deceiving and kind if need be but please do not doubt him he will kill you one way or another.

What do they look like?

Picture:
All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries N_0389_Eighteen_by_NymphOosis_Man

Eye Color: Were blue contacts but the normal golden when not hungry

Height: 6’3

Weight: 165 all muscle

Tattoos: None

Anything else?

Torture- He loves the way fear looks in the person eyes
Knowledge- He likes to know everything
The finer things in life- he has the money and wants to live the life
Woman- He likes to have them around when he needs

Dislikes: Stupidity- If you are worth having a conversation with go away
Cats- just does not like the animal
Werewolves-
Questions- if he wanted you to know he would tell you

Habits: He has a habit of toying with his food. He also likes to intimidate people.

Flaws: None that he would admit to

History: In the early eighteenth century a duke was born. Rais Deymon Montes de Oca was a small and frail boy, with black hair and blue eyes. Everyone adored him in every way. They all helped him do everything because of his size. He was spoiled rotten and as he grew into a strong man, he became obsessed with power and worship.

Rais grew up in England a boy with talent for writing and English. He was a highly looked upon man even as he reached out and took over a theater. His shows stood forth with their radical movements and notion for the time.

Rais was admired by all of his peers and family. He lived life to the fullest. He was only fifteen at the time.

As Rais turned twenty-two he gain more respect as he married into a higher up family. His father in law was very happy with the choice but his new wife was not. Rais was known for his many lovers and late nights. He was still writing but his theater was just another place for him to hide from his responsibilities. He wanted everyone to tend to his needs.

A few months past and Rais’s wife vanished in the night. He never thought twice about her disappearance. She was nothing to him but a status holder and since she was gone, he got to calm everything that was hers.

A few days later, his wife appeared with a look that could kill. She attacked him full of hate and rage. Her mind filled with so much more than him. She began to drain him as a few of his mastiffs attacked her and dragged her screaming into the night.

Rais was left to bleed out alone or so he thought. He was twisted with pain for the next three days as he changed into whatever she was. His mind wrapped around all that he would lose and all he could gain with that strength. He embraced his sadist self and killed off all that opposed him. Rais could manipulate people just by talking with them. He could get anything he wanted that was his talent.

Skills:

Sweet talker
Mind walker
Mind control
Day walker
Sweet Skin

Smoke? sometimes
Drink( blood)? Yes
Drugs? No
Children? No

Character

What are her basics?

Name: Elisabeth

Nicknames: Naomi

Date Of Birth: Never was born

Race: Demon

Personality: Naomi is a grand demon. She is wicked to no end, not afraid of anyone, and can put fear in anyones heart. She loves a good challenge from drinking a guy under the table to getting the married man to cheat on his pregnant wife. She can be very sweet if she needs to woo someone into her bed but beware of her temper and do not test her.

What do they look like?

Picture:

All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Naomi2copy

Eye Color: Blue in human form but golden in demon.

Hair Color: Blonde

Height: 5’9

Weight: 125 in human forum 130 in demon

Tattoos: Her right arm. The killing arm is decorated.

Piercings: Plenty. Her belly button. Her ears. Eight holes in each.

Demon form: Naomi's skin is a reddish pink tone along with stripes down her tail. She has large black wings and six inch claws that extend from each finger. Her legs are twisted like a weres leg but at the the tips of her toes claws extend just like on her fingers. Naomi also has horns on her head and she has fours reptilian eyes.

Anything else?

Death
Alcohol
Gore
death

Dislikes:
Angels
Shifters
Weres
Humans
Anything that would get in her way to greatness.

Habits: Naomi likes to twirl her tail at times and long with drink her liquor.

Flaws: ?

History: The moment the red demon opened her eyes she knew her purpose. She was no fallen angel she was pure demon from the tip of her horns to the souls of her feet.

She grew up sure of herself and ready for anything. She was always lusted after by all demons but she never wanted anything to do with them. She was a loner.

Naomi took up arms when the battle first started and she is the last of her group but more of the older demons still thrive. Her hunt now is to kill anything in her way and maybe fine some fun.

With brute force Naomi clawed her way up the chain and is one of the most powerful demons around.
With her blonde have a glamorous body she strolls the streets looking for more to kill or turn. She takes pleasure in her duties, So beware.
Skills:

Mind walker
Mind control
Poof be gone
flight
Fire magi
Dark magi
Spell caster

Smoke? no
Drink? Yes
Drugs? No
Children? No
Zodiac Sign:none

Character

What are his basics?

Name: Trent

Nicknames: None as of yet

Date Of Birth: only god knows

Race: Angel

Personality: Even thought he is a angel he still likes to be a naughty boy. He is sweet and caring but get him mad and he may just go all divine on you. Trent likes to show off and yet he is such a devote angel.

What do they look like?

Picture:

All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Maleangel

Eye Color: Jade Green

Height: 6’3

Weight: 175 all muscle

Tattoos: None

Anything else?

To sing
Flight
Woman
Animal

Dislikes:evil
Vampires
A woman in pain

Habits:
He picks at his feathers when bored.

Flaws: His hair color. Most angels have light hair and completion but he is dark.

History: An ark angel. Created by the hands of god

A young cupid running around with little arrows and a bow. That’s what some would think of a baby angel but Trent, like the rest, was born in his full glory.

Trent uncurled on the gold golden floor of his room. His mind filled with all the knowledge anyone would ever need or want to know. He was in the nude and yet it did not bother him. He lifted himself off the floor lowly and looked around.

The room was in gold and silver. A Cloth lay on his cot. Trent picked the white cloth up and smiled. He stretched his large wings into the air and they expanded more than twice his body’s length.

That was his first moments in creation. He was not scared or alone but wise and secure.

Trent was a warrior. A true fighter for his god. He was one of the best until he was sent to earth to be a guardian angel. He was upset with that decision but made the best of it. He became very attracted to the human girl he watched over. Her name was Monai. She was his charge from birth to death but she ran into an unexpected death and rebirth.

Trent took care of her and they became close. He would show himself to her in all his glory. He would hide his wings and walk the cold streets with her hand in his.

She turned eighteen and Trent fell in love with her. So deeply but alas that was something that could never be.

A few months after her eighteenth birthday Monai was kidnapped.

Trent fought to save her life but he was just to late. Monai became the one thing he fought so hard to exterminate, a vampire. The demon’s helpers.

She now runs free and wild. Her fangs have killed more than a few mortals.

Trent has now become a earth bound warrior. He wishes to fight the evil that lay waste to this world.

Skills:
Wing concealment
Regeneration
Harmonic song
Healing 1
Mind walker
Spell caster
Light magi

Smoke? No
Drink? Yes
Drugs? No
Children? No
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries   All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of Aisha's (firehazard's) charries
Page 1 of 1