The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pannic and Aisha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Pannic and Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Pannic and Aisha   Pannic and Aisha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:39 am

The Demon smirked at Naomi. "Well, I don't intend on seeing you around. If you're smart, you'll go on over to the human world. Some find it easier to make a living there. As for you three..." he said, turning to Dickon, Pernas, and Crystal. "You'll come with me." he said, snapping his fingers, poofing them (except for Naomi, who was left alone in that barren landscape) into a ramshackle hut. "You can stay in any of the huts, provided you stay on my property." He then turned and walked out the door.

Pernas was rather shaken up. So much for freedom. He looked at the other two. "Well..." Dickon said, reaching into his pocket. "I did bring along something to lighten up the mood..." he said, pulling a small book out of his pocket. Twelfth Night, by William Shakespeare.

"What's that?" Pernas asked.

"A good bit of fun." Dickon said, smiling. "I'll read it aloud."
Back to top Go down
firehazard
The light and the darkness all in one baby
firehazard

Number of posts : 130

Pannic and Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Aisha   Pannic and Aisha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:28 am

Crystal hissed out in rage and smashed her fist into the wall. She spun around and looked at them," Get this damn thing off me." She started to pull at it and them remembered the demon's words. She stopped and fell to the floor. She hated being under control but at least Naomi was nice.

Naomi gasped as they vanished but reached out in time to follow him. She landed a few moments after the others. She stumble and then smiled," Okay well now what should we do? I am not great at getting away never had to."
Back to top Go down
https://ablackandwhiteworld.aforumfree.com
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Pannic and Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Aisha   Pannic and Aisha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:37 am

Pernas looked up sharply as Naomi appeared. He smiled in relief. "You're back!" he said.

Dickon walked up to Crystal, looking at the collar. "I can't quite see how to get it out..." he said, reaching out to touch it. "AH!" he yelped, leaping back. "It burned my finger!" he said, frustrated.

"You're going to get us out?" Pernas asked Naomi, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

Pannic and Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Aisha   Pannic and Aisha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:52 am

Naomi smiled and said," I will try but as of right now there is not much I can do." Naomi heard something out side and vanished.

Crystal growled and said," She will be back but its to dangerous right now. What were you going to read?" Crystal walked over to a corner and curled up into a ball her blues eyes seem filled with pain and anger.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Pannic and Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Aisha   Pannic and Aisha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:56 am

"It's a play." Dickon said. "Written by some guy named William." he said down. Pernas scooted over next to him. "It's funny." Dickon said. "Takes place in the human world..."

"You mean, there's really a human world?" Pernas asked.

"Yes." Dickon said, nodding. "But most demons don't tell us. Now... Act I, Scene I..."

"'Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.'" Dickon read. Pernas had a serene, amused smile on his face.

"So... there are no demons in this?" Pernas asked.

"Nope." Dickon said. "The characters are all humans."
Back to top Go down
firehazard
firehazard

Pannic and Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Aisha   Pannic and Aisha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:59 am

Crystal looked up and rolled her eyes. " Demons humans whats the diff? you all think your like and in this world or on the other side humans think they are all big and bad." crystal pulled at her collar and grunted. she was upset and annoyed. The collar zapped her fingers as she pulled at it and she gave up." sorry i am so rude but i am tired of being a slave."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Pannic and Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Aisha   Pannic and Aisha Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:13 am

Dickon sighed. "Now maybe you understand why I'm not exactly all rainbows and sunshine." he said, laying down.

The next morning, the demon overlord, Dransol, was there, with two guards, holding Dickon's walking stick.

"Uhh?" Dickon asked grogilly, waking up. "Whaddyu want?" he asked, standing.

"Where did you get this?" Dransol asked, holding up the copy of 'Twelfth Night.'

"Someone else gave it to me before he was slaughtered." Dickon said, irritated. "And I'd like it back."

"That attitude is going to get you killed." Dransol said, throwing the book to the ground.

"I've been aware for some time." Dickon said, crossing his arms. "Artists and philosophers and the like don't tend to have very long lifespans. We aren't a good stock to carry."

"Oh?" Dransol asked. Unseen by the others, a small bladed tail was going down the back of his leg, cutting at the end of the walking stick, sharpening it.

"Yes." Dickon said. "It's because people like us, by our nature, tend to ask one question that you demons don't particularly like."

"And that question is?" Dransol asked menacingly.

Dickon paused, taking a deep breath. "Why?"

And with that, Dransol impaled Dickon through the stomach on his own walking stick. He collapsed, yelping, waking Pernas, who looked at the gruesome scene, terrified. Dransol turned his attention on him.

"Take him to the slaughter house." he said flatly, as the two guards grabbed him and poofed.

With the others gone, Dransol turned to Crystal. "I'm still not concerned what I'll do with you..." he muttered. He put a spell on the collar to immobilize her. "But that collar should keep you out of trouble..." he said, walking out the door, as the collar made her fall unconscious.

We don't quite know how much later, but a figure bent over her. It was a tall man, dressed entirely in white robes, with a hood covering his face. "I don't particularly like to interfere much," he said, in a warm voice. "But it just isn't fitting for a dragon to be in chains." he said, putting his hand up to the collar. The collar then vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pannic and Aisha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pannic and Aisha   Pannic and Aisha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pannic and Aisha
Page 1 of 1