The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Brand New Day - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:01 am

Eonoe looked at her as she grabbed his arms. He laughed. "Thanks for the compliment." he said.

As Pernas followed the other four, Eonoe took the crystal from his pocket, along with his book. Flipping through his book, he fidgeted with the crystal. It wasn't glowing, in any case, meaning that Seth wasn't anywhere nearby. Not in the world, at least. But he needed a better way to see exactly where he was, how far away from the world he was. He'd have to do that soon. He put the crystal and the book away, and followed after Pernas.

Reyna certainly seemed energetic here. He just hoped he'd be able to keep up, he thought to himself, smiling.

He saw her waving at him. He teleported next to her and put her arm around her waist.

"So, I think Pernas and I have done a fine job here." Eonoe said.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:03 am

"Wonderful," Reyna replied and leaned against him. The little tickle of hunger fluttered but she smoothed it as Reyna lay her head against him.

"I feel a little bad about making you do everything," Reyna looked up at him for a few moments, "What would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 am

"Hmm..." Eonoe thought. "Well, I think I could use your advice as to what to do next. There's the matter of Captain Carbonbuckle and his compatriots, and what to do about them."

"Killing them won't really do anything." Pernas said, shrugging. "They're kind of used to that."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:14 am

Reyna smiled, "I know what to do." She nuzzled Eonoe's neck, "I think I'm just about ready too." She wriggled out of his arms, "Just lead me to him and I'll fix his rump."

((I FIGURED OUT HER PLAN XD SHE WAS TELLING ME ALL ALONG XD))
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:22 am

"Oh?" Eonoe asked, curiously.

"It's not anything really inhumane, is it?" Pernas asked, concerned. "I mean, thing is, his whole thing is about how I'm a tyrant, and well..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:36 am

Reyna shook her head, "No, no, I wouldn't do anything of the sort." They led her outside and to Captain Carbonbuckle.

He was close by but had yet to adorn his colors, "I figured you would come to me. Do what you will."

Reyna sat down, cross legged and grabbed his face in both of her hands. She stared at him, unblinking. Captain Carbonbuckle looked confused at first but after a few moments he seemed to become dull and unresponsive.

Reyna on the other hand was alert and watchful. Waiting, waiting. Then she looked up at Eonoe, "Look! As harmless as a kitten for now." She pushed Captain Carbonbuckle and he lolled sideways. Thumped to the grass.

"He's not dead. Just subdued. I figure you wondered how I hunted as a human right?" She smiled at Eonoe and then turned back to Captain Carbonbuckle, "Well, I figure we just kick him off the island. He wont stay like this for too long and once he breaks he'll be running at full speed."

She smiled and petted Captain Carbonbuckle under his chin and he responded by lifting his chin and slobbering a bit, "He's kinda cute like this, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 am

"Uhh..." Pernas said, confused again.

Eonoe was thinking. "Hmm." he said. "Yes, I think it'd be best if we removed him from the island." he laughed. "I wonder how he'd do with the life of a vagabond, like us."

Pernas walked over to him and knelt down. "Huh." he said. "Like he's in a stupor."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:48 am

"Yeah," Reyna said to him, "You can pet him or anything. He's really out of it."

As if in response he let out a half snort and lolled on to his back. It was a bit strange seeing the Captain like this, "Maybe you can push his mind out or something? So when he dies he's reborn out side of the island?"

She scratched Captain Carbonbuckles neck, "Then he can go spred his ideas everywhere and no one will believe him." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 am

"In a way, that gives him what he wants." Eonoe said. "On the other hand, life in other worlds doesn't tend to be as cushy as his existence here was. I think can arrange for him to leave. I arranged the souls to be able to come in here, I can arrange for a soul to leave here."

"I wonder what that means for his herd, or what's left of it." Pernas said.

"Who knows?" Eonoe said. "They might join another anti-dragon herd, or just remain a splinter faction."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:05 am

Reyna frowned, "Not good enough." She smiled and patted Pernas' knee, "We'll convince them to love you again."

She rose to her feet and stretched, "Okay, so he's going to be up and about any minute now and," She looked at Eonoe, "He's going to be sort of obsessed with me. It'll just make him give me dumb looks mostly but it might be a bit annoying if we don't do it now."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:12 am

"Obsessed?" Eonoe asked.

Pernas shifted and turned into a dragon. "I should kill him now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:15 am

Captain Carbonbuckle stirred, "Yeah, Pernas. Do it now." Reyna moved forward towards Eonoe and snuggled against him. Hunger was now a deep throb in her belly but she kept it consintrated. If she ate off of Eonoe now Pernas might freak out. That or Vi would.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:27 am

Pernas quickly killed Captain Carbonbuckle, ripping his head off.
Eonoe turned and headed towards the caves. "Pernas, you can just enjoy your meal. I'll head for the core to make sure he leaves. Reyna, could you come with me, in case I need help?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:32 am

Reyna slipped her hand in to his, "Yes, of course." He probably already knew, "The island is beautiful, Eonoe."

They headed to the core and Reyna looked up at the two statues and the huge glowing ball as well as the little bubble around the huge glowing ball. It was impressive to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:44 am

"Yes." Eonoe said, smiling. "You should get a look at Pernas' garden." he said. "Pernas took up quite an interest in it." he walked to core, a certain distance away, and opened his book. A panel appeared before him, and he started making adjustments. "Okay, so I'm tying the shield's power in with the core itself, so it can self-sustain. Now, aha. Here's Captain Carbonbuckle."

He pressed the button. "He'll be reborn in some other world." the panel vanished, and he walked up to Reyna. "Now, he's out of our hair." he smiled. "Now we can focus on some other things. Like our wedding."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 am

Reyna smiled and watched him patiently but when he finished she moved forward quickly. Her fingers hooked on to his robes and pulled him towards her. She bit in to his shoulder. Her mind went a bit nuts at first but she remembered who she was eating from and calmed her self.

She paused and pulled away, "Sorry." She pressed her fingers over the wound and healed it up. Then she licked her fingers and wipped at her face, "Shoot, got a handkerchief with you?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:31 am

Eonoe was startled as she grabbed him. Well, it figures she'd have to eat. She seemed a bit hungry, after all.

Still, it came without much warning.

"You must've had quite an itch there." Eonoe said, grimacing slightly as he laughed. A glow of light appeared at his hand as he made a large piece of cloth, which he handed to her. "Here you are."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 am

"Sorry, should I warn you better?" Reyna wiped at the blood and returned to kiss his lips softly, "Sometimes you just seem to know and sometimes you seem oblivious. It's okay though. You were kind of consintrated on Pernas."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 am

"Oh..." Eonoe smiled, putting hand on her shoulder. "A little heads-up might be nice." he said, with that serene smile. "Now then, what to do now?" he asked. He conjured up the panel again, and inserted the crystal. "We're a pretty safe distance away from Seth, as it is. Makes sense. This world is a bit harder to get to than most alternate Earths."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:02 am

"Are you saying that we need to hurry up?" Reyna asked quietly, "What's your favorite kind of flower?"

She was thinking of the wedding but mostly of the colors, "How about Gold and Blue for the colors. That or Gold or White."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:08 am

"Oh, no." Eonoe said. "We're safe for now. We just need to keep an eye on his movements..." he turned to look at her. "My favorite flower?"

He stopped, looking deep in thought. "Iris, I think. I've always liked iris."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 am

"Then how do you feel about blue iris flowers with gold achways and such. If this garden is as impressive as you say I bet Pernas has plenty of Blue Iris' and me and you can cover most of the gold."

She was smiling now, "Even if we are okay I like talking about it." She snuggled against him more securly.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 am

Eonoe laughed, putting an arm around her. "Gold archways and blue flowers." Eonoe said. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Some of my favorite colors, after all." he laughed. "Where on the island should we have it? We could have it in the garden, on a mountain, by a lake. Lots of scenery here. I don't think the caves would be a good place."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 am

"No, not the caves. They make me feel like I'm shut in and I can't get out to tell you the truth," Reyna said to him, "Let's go see the gardens and you can choose the place. You know the island best."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:47 am

"My pleasure." Eonoe said, taking her arm in his as they exited the caves. "To be truthful, I've never really gotten a good look at Pernas' garden. I just know that he took up an interest in it, and he mentioned it once sometime after he came to live here. But, if it's anything like his artwork, it should be wonderful." he said, as they exited the caves, into the garden. "Also, if we're going to wed like humans, we might need someone to perform the ceremony, like a priest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: