The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Brand New Day - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Eonoe promptly shifted into a dragon and scarfed down the rest of the food. He then walked out in the square and kneeled down. "Well, climb on." he said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Reyna smiled and shook her head at his enthusiasm but climbed aboard as he asked. Situating herself once more before he took off in to the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Eonoe took off into the sky, a glint in his eye (likely Nerrak) as he tried to spot if anyone was paying attention.

Dunno if anyone was. Not really important. They flew over the walls and sailed into the forest, which had very tall trees, with everything beneath the canopy of leaves, leaving the woods with a sort of otherworldly, mystical aspect.

Eonoe landed on a large branch in the middle of the forest. "What do you think?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:11 am

Reyna leaned down across him and smiled, "It's very beautiful, Eonoe."

Reyna surveyed the many trees and smiled to herself, "I thought we were going to fly. This seems like a lot of perching to me," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:01 am

"Well, what brings you here?" asked a voice from the branch above. It belonged to a red dragon. "Never seen you before."

Eonoe looked up. "Here on vacation. Honeymoon." he gestured to Reyna.

"Oh." The dragon said, eyeing her quizzically. "You married a human?"

"I've seen dragons do it."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:26 pm

"Besides, love is love," Reyna said to him and snuggled Eonoe slightly. Sure it might be a bit embarrassing but from where she was it looked like she was simply pressing closer to his scales to look over his smooth neck.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 pm

"Besides," Eonoe said, craning his neck to nuzzle her. "She's a dragon. Or at least she will be in the near future."

The other dragon had an expression that was a combination of uncomfortableness and disappointment.

"Well," Eonoe said, spreading his wings, "We came here for a flight, so we'll take off." he said, jumping off the branch and gliding (which is technically different from flying).
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 am

Reyna simply looked at the scenery. There wasn't much else she could do, sitting on Eonoe as she was. There was plenty of wind as gliding didn't really cut through the wind but rather smoothed it over his body. This resulted in her having to cling to him. It was all pretty uncomfortable really. Although, most of the discomfort was due to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 am

"Do you like it?" Eonoe said, craning his head and looking at her. A concerned look came over him. "Is something wrong?" he asked. "Something troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:12 pm

And Reyna died!
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Well, that's sillily depressing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: