The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Brand New Day - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Reyna watched closely and curled beside him, "Like I said, try to eat something. Are marshmallows some sort of mushroom?"

She leaned close to the fire to try and dry her clothes, being sure to switch to different sides of herself. When she was mostly dry she settled against the side of the bubble, "I can cook for you at least." She wanted to do something for him. Sitting there as if she was useless was making her feel just that, useless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:19 am

"Should still have plenty of food..." Eonoe said, looking through his robes. "Ughh..." he said, pulling out a hand covered in egg.

"I'll have to clean these..." he said, putting his hand back in. "Ah." he said, taking out a piece of meat. "Venison. You know, I should really consider putting some deer on that island of Pernas'."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 am

"How do you keep that sort of stuff cold but not safe in your robes?" Reyna asked.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:55 am

"I..." Eonoe started. "I have absolutely no clue."

Pause.

"I should probably find a better place to store the food." he said, levitating the meat up next to the fire.

"Well, now that that's over, I think we can breathe easy for a while. Find a nice little world and take a break there. How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:29 pm

"Fine," Reyna said. She wondered how in the world he went on as if nothing at all had happened. Although she was happy that he would eat. He needed the rest. The sword had done a number on him. She wished she had grabbed the thing. It had been a really weird sword. She wondered suddenly if she could eat it.

One look at Eonoe decided her against it. He would be dead set against her trying to eat swords.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Eonoe took the meat off, and took a bite out of it. He looked over at Reyna. She probably needed food, too. She'd definitely need to feed soon, now that she'd been reverted back to human form, assuming she still had her powers, which he felt safe to assume she did.

He handed the meat to her. "Seems I might've dropped the box or something. Tomorrow we can dive down and get anything we dropped off the ocean floor. In the meantime, I think we should get some rest."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 pm

"I should grab that sword," Reyna said, she still wanted to see the thing, "It looked interesting." She refused to take the meat and instead curled up on her side in the bubble.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:47 pm

"Very well." Eonoe said, nodding. He moved closer to her side of the bubble. "Thank you." he said. "Thank you for saving me."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:32 am

Reyna smiled and shook her head before moving closer to him, "I didn't save you. You wouldn't forgive yourself if you had killed him. Me on the other hand, I've killed before. I'm already pretty much damned."

Gently she took his hand, "Besides, you saved me."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:11 am

Eonoe took her hand and smiled in a somewhat self-deprecating manner. "If you ask me, I think we're both a little damned."

It was the next morning, and the bubble was gone. In it's place was what seemed to be a white house, with a sort of dock, floating on the water. Eonoe had conjured up one of his beds again, on the dock, where he and Reyna had slept during the knight.

Now it was morning and he was on the dock, in his dragon form.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Reyna was still asleep in the bed. Cuddling what had been his pillow against her chest as she slept. Although only after a few moments did she wake, slowly. She stretched her legs and arms before leaning on her side to look at him.

"Hello, there," She said in a half sleepy voice, "It's a bit nice to not have horns or wings. I slept wonderful." She rolled on to her back and scooted backwards so that she could see him.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 am

"Good to hear." Eonoe said, looking back. Then, he dived into the water. A few minutes back, he arose, carrying the food crate and Seth's swords.

"It's rather creepy..." Eonoe said. "Nothing's happened to his body at all. It's just... sitting there..." he shuddered. "Not a pleasant thought for breakfast."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 am

Reyna watched him dive over the edge. When he brought back the sword. She moved forward to grab on to the hilt. At first it seemed very heavy but when she hefted it upright it lightened and she swung it easily. It gave a satisfied hiss.

"It's sort of pretty," The blade edge was serraded like shark teeth and shone gold in the sunlight where it was otherwise silver. The guard was made of some sort of bone and hung out like teeth.

Reyna twisted the sword through the air a few times, "Although that is a bit disturbing can I ask you to go get the sheath?" She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:39 am

Eonoe eyed the swords. Very odd, and pretty.

"... the sheath? She asked.

"Oh, certainly." Eonoe said, diving back down.

He went down to the ocean floor, where he returned to Seth's corpse. It was floating, upright, with the deep hole in the chest. Aside from that, he was rather unblemished.

It was profoundly disturbing, Eonoe thought, as he de-tatched the sheath (a bit difficult to do with those claws), and then returned to the surface with the sheath. "Here we are!" he said, changing back into a human as he handed it to her.

"And now for break... ugh..." he said, as he opened the crate. The food had all spoiled after a night in the water. "Guess we'll have to go grocery shopping again." he said. "No matter." he said, walking to the end of the dock. "Here's where I think we can spend our honeymoon."

It was an empty expanse of ocean. Then, he raised his arms, and it changed, as they were entering another world. A coast appeared, with a castle high on a mountain above the beach, and forests around them.

"Stopped by this world a few years back. It's a fairly nice place." He said.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:16 am

She situated the sword across her back after sinking the sword in to it's sheath. Than she returned her attention to him, "Well, we should hurry. I'm hungry for some chocolate cake." She smiled at him but he was turned away now as they entered yet another world.

It was very beautiful but very secluded, "How are we supposed to find a market place here though?"

She smiled, "Not that I am complaining. It is very beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 am

"The castle." Eonoe said, as they stepped onto the beach. "There's a town in there, with a marketplace. Yes, I could go for some cake, myself. That'll be something nice to have." he said. "And there's plenty to do as a dragon in the forests. Lots of prey to hunt..." he looked at her. "It may take a while for you to become a dragon again, I imagine." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 am

"Yeah, I guess so but first that chocolate cake, don't you agree?" Reyna smiled at him and took his hand in hers as they moved up the beach.

"Well, good thing about this is that I don't have to worry about people staring right?" She laughed now.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:28 am

"That is true." Eonoe said. "If you enjoy sleeping without the antlers and wings so much, maybe you should look into trying to control what parts change or not." He shrugged. "Well, we can worry about that later." he shifted into a dragon. "Now then, would you like to ride on my back into town?"
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:12 am

"They wont be scared?" Reyna asked as she climbed on top of him. Situating her new long sword to sit properly while she rode him and getting a good grip, "Kind of strange. I wish that I could be a dragon really fast."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 am

"Juuuuuust let me have a really big breakfast first." Eonoe said, as he took off into the sky, heading for the castle.

The castle was really just a town with a big wall around it, overlooking the sea.

Seemed like a Victorian-era establishment, with some discrepancies.

A few heads turned to look up at them, but then turned to look at a large airship instead.

"Yeah, not a whole lot of staring." Eonoe said as they landed in front of a pastry shop. "A-ha..." he said, eyeing the cakes through the window.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 am

Reyna climbed off immediately and went in to the shop. After negotiating for a while with the shop keeper she ended up with two cakes and three pies. She went out to Eonoe and smiled, "Let's find a place to sit or something. They are a bit heavy."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:18 pm

"Sure thing." Eonoe said, transforming into a human and taking one of the cakes and one of the pies. "I remember the the first world we visited, I mentioned how much I liked bakeries." he said fondly.

They walked over to a nearby area with a number of tables and seats.

"Ah, here we are" he said, sitting down. "Yeah, nice spot. Good for vacations."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:46 pm

"Little more than a vacation," Reyna laughed and set the remaining baked items on the table. She peeled open the box on the cake and pulled out the fork that was tucked in to it. After handing one to Eonoe she dug in to the chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Eonoe, likewise, tucked into the cake, though more quickly than she.

"There's a lot in here. Bunch of museums and landmarks if we want to look. I'd rather go for a flight in the woods, though."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:19 pm

She finished only half of the cake and pushed the rest of the boxes towards him. Leaning back she looked up at the sky, "Well, I haven't flown with you holding me in a while so it should be interesting."

She smiled at him, "Once you are finished we can go for a flight if that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: