The World of Celvia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Celvia

not sure

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Brand New Day - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Reyna stepped in to the current of flowing lava and was surprised. It felt like a hot spring but better. The molten lava flowed around her, "It feels strange." she laughed softly and swam quickly in a circle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:35 pm

"Yeah." Eonoe said, doing a dragonish back-stroke. "It's certainly thicker than water, being that it's made of molten rock." He grinned. "I needed this. Makes up for not staying in a hot spring while we were on the island, don't you think?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:52 pm

"Yeah, feels interesting," Reyna said as she moved through the lava, unable to keep still.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 am

"Mmmm..." Eonoe said, doing something resembling a backstroke. "Maybe I should've gotten Pernas a volcano for his island... nah. He'd probably be scared of it."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:15 am

Reyna snickered, "Then the cows would be trying to kill the volcano instead that or try and use it." She dived under the lava for a moment before she moved to climb up on to the boat. The lava quickly started to harden and she flexed her muscles as he had said.

The dried lava crumbled down off of her in sheets and hit the boat only to fall off and in to the flow of lava. She shook off the rest and smiled at him, "That is sort of cool."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:21 am

"Yeah." Eonoe said, crawling onto the boat, also covered in cooling lava. "I remember I once met a child who was really fond of peeling glue off of his hands." He flexed his muscles like she did, and the stone cracked, falling off of him like an eggshell.

"That feels good." he said. Then he noticed there was still a clump of rock on his tail. He whacked it against the side of the boat a few times to get it off.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Of course the boat rocked crazily and Reyna fell in again but she wasn't going down alone. She grabbed his tail and yanked him back in before she climbed back on the boat and whipped the lava off on to him.

She laughed, "Eonoe, you know that talking to little kids when you aren't there parent is creepy? Even I know that and besides what in the world is glue?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 am

Eonoe tried to dig his claws into the surface of the boat. Unfortunately, the material was too strong for his claws to penetrate, and even if it was, he probably wouldn't have had enough time to grab on before Reyan pulled him over the edge, splashing into the lava. He poked his head out, shaking it. He looked up at Reyna, who'd climbed back up, and was laughing at him.

He slowly climbed up the side of the boat back up, laughing. "Glue? It's a sticky thing that's made from ground-up bones."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:50 am

"Eww, why would they let little kids near sticky crushed up bones? Isn't that sort of sick," Reyna asked as she flicked more drying lava off of her.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:41 am

"Well, it can be made from other things." Eonoe said, shaking off the lava as it dried. "Besides, I don't think most young people know what it's made from. Same with gelatin."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:38 am

"What's gelatin?" Reyna asked as she settled on the boat.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 am

"It's substance that's made from animal bones and skin." Eonoe said. "Used for a variety of purposes. Also in some candies and foods."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 am

"Um, that's sort of weird. I'll stick with catching my food," She smiled at him now and flicked his nose with her tail, "Are we ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Eonoe smiled. "Well, it's worth a try." he said, as the boat shifted worlds again. In this case, it was now stuck at the top of a skyscraper. Eonoe looked around. "Oh, great."

"Are there fangirls in this world?" Nerrak asked.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 am

"Can't you just look in to someones mind and see Nerrak?" Reyna laughed softly at him as she hung over the edge, "How is this building so high? Shouldn't it be too heavy?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 am

"Architecture can do interesting things." Eonoe said. "For example, there are huge buildings managed to use external supports so that they could use the majority of wall for window space."

Nerrak popped off, presumably to see if there were any fangirls.

"This is... somewhat taller than those buildings, though..." Eonoe said, looking over the side.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am

Reyna didn't exactly know what he said but she looked over the edge with him, "It's really very tall and look over there." She twitched her tail towards a building farther away, "It's even taller. Do you know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 am

"Some big city." Eonoe said. "Could be New York, Los Angeles, London..." he surveyed the surroundings. "New York, most likely." he said, spotting a large green statue of a woman holding a torch. "At another time, I think we could spend some time here. But with Seth following us, I wouldn't want to risk the collateral damage. The Hollywood incident..." He looked at her and smiled. "I'll take you to Coney Island next time."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 am

"Okay, Eonoe," Reyna said to him as she moved back on to the boat. She tilted her head at him, "Eonoe, we probably wont really ever be able to stop traveling, will we?"

She smiled a dragon smile at him, "I don't mind. I would rather see lots of different things with you instead of staying in once place for too long."
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 am

"I don't intend to stop traveling." Eonoe said, walking back towards the center of the boat and sitting down as it stirred, trying to move. "But hopefully we'll be able to slow it down a little in the future."

"No fangirls." Nerrak said, returning. "We'll probably make the tabloids, though."

The boat shifted, yet again, to a river by the side of a grassy field, filled with sheep. A shepherd there, even, looking like it was somewhere in the middle ages, by that outfit. He stopped and stared at the two dragons on the boat.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 am

Reyna waved at him and felt comforted by the familure setting. She had hunted sheep before. They were dull beasts but there eyes were interesting to her. She had gained there eyes once before and found that there was no difference really but the look though she couldn't be completely certain on that point.

She nuzzled Eonoe suddenly, "Sounds good to me. Sorry you don't have any fan girls Nerrak." He smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 am

"Maybe the next world." Nerrak said, shrugging. He vanished, reappearing behind the shepherd, who was waving stupidly at them.

"Boo!" he said, causing the shepherd to jump, startled out of his wits.

"Don't do that, Nerrak!" Eonoe said. The boat stopped along the shoreline, and Eonoe stepped out. "Hello, young man." he said. "Don't see many dragons, I take it?"

"Not really..."
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Reyna curled her tail around her claws for a moment before following Eonoe though she had waited until the boat had gone down a little way so that she wasn't on top of him. There wasn't much bank.

She looked around and the sheep still milled around the sheppared dumbly. It would have been easy to scare them in to running away. Actually they would probably end up bumping in to each other and getting no where. They weren't exactly smart beasts like the cows had been.

Suddenly she thought about Pernas, "We need to get going soon, Eonoe." Though she didn't look at him and instead climbed back on to the boat and watched the sheep with interest.
Back to top Go down
Pannic
RidingtheWave
RidingtheWave
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 pm

"mm?" Eonoe said, looking at her. "All right, dear." he said, climbing back on board, though he looked at the sheep hungrily. Well, good thing he packed plenty of food, even if it wasn't dragon food. He transformed back into a human, stretching out.

The shepherd blinked stupidly and rubbed his eyes, making sure they weren't deceiving him.

"Something wrong?" Eonoe asked her.
Back to top Go down
HFCP
Creatureofearth
HFCP

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 am

"Just worried about Pernas," She wagged her tail and nuzzled his puny human form with her large snout. Nearly knocking him over. Transforming she sat down and looked him over.

"Are you alright?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Celvia :: Home and Prison by our own Pannic :: Rps-
Jump to: